numazu

A Newbie's First Time in Brazil

• Members
18 hours ago, Gotti said:

Hi died his hair, but he is not really black guy,  as a matter of fact, he looks even better as a brunette and when he does not try so hard the Bieber thing, although of course is his claim to fame and the money maker. In a perfect world, his ass alone would give him the universe.

downloadfile.jpg

Thanks for posting that photo of him as a natural brunette. He’s extrememly attractive.

Surely tho you meant to write that his ass alone would earn him the universe?

• Members

I published the photos to show how pointless is to associate him with lesser and grosser figures, and worse, pretend the population at large will resolve their looks with a  dye job.The photos show the road is way longer than that!

The brunette picture shows that one day the Bieber non-sense will stop and will be revealed a hunk we all are longing for. Regarding the ass, it's self-explanatory.

Thanks @Gotti for the reference to "Vidigal Bieber". I had no idea of his existence till Anitta's music video (yes Anitta is not a good singer, but she does produce some catchy pop music and the gays love her music in the clubs). 

Further googling yielded his (Pietro Baltazar's) Instagram and is a treasure trove of this model's very photogenic life. My fave still:

IMG_0793.thumb.jpg.1bc8e86b43d74d1e31862fe2efb0cb7d.jpg

IMG_0790.thumb.jpg.3e4f18d4d92ee81cc3f943731240aec5.jpg

His blonde look is still the moneymaker I'm sure, and looking at the blonde pictures still reminds me of Gabriel and makes me want to go back to Brazil ASAP:

IMG_0791.thumb.jpg.7436cb515906eea47870b4262e143652.jpg

IMG_0792.thumb.jpg.e196797ed1ea40296abd4feb8b041cc8.jpg

• Members

I agree, the guy is a natural born model, he can look anything he or anybody wants from an Italian station to a dumb Canadian singer, I've seen him looking like Bieber even during Bieber brunette look, my least favorite look is the blonde one, cause it looks the fakest, but of course is a matter of personal taste, although the photo of that crotch on the boat is entirely disturbing (in a good way of course). I hear he has been hired by a major model agency, hopefully they will get him better work than an extra at a stupid music video.

Regarding Anitta, I think she doesn't even have talent to write catchy pop songs, like Madonna for example, her whole thing is a very basic beat, supplied by professional DJs, like the American Diplo, including the current song, and she just add some double entendre lyrics to make them appealing. Like everybody that uses this kind of trick, she can only go so far. Better enjoy her 15 minutes.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, TotallyOz said:

1. If you don't like the detail, don't fucking read it.

2. If you have nothing positive to say, fuck off and don't post on that thread.

3. I have met him, and he is not someone who has posted here before. Conspiracy theorist confound me.

1.I stopped reading or trying to understand the content

2. I didnt think anything I said was negative but the fuck off is fine....Since I dont live off the travels of others-I travel often enough that its not considered vacationing....

3. Again, the statement was his long, confusing response sounded like somebody else who types on long, confusing responses on here as well...

Why are you so bothered?

On 2/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, paulsf said:

Most rent boys in Thailand are NOT skinny/boyish effeminate twinks. 

Since when?  And where?

The vast majority of the ones I have seen are...tell me where they arent aside from that one place they do the live sex shows and all the guys there proclaim to be tops...

Thanks

1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

1.I stopped reading or trying to understand the content

2. I didnt think anything I said was negative but the fuck off is fine....Since I dont live off the travels of others-I travel often enough that its not considered vacationing....

3. Again, the statement was his long, confusing response sounded like somebody else who types on long, confusing responses on here as well...

Why are you so bothered?

Like I said my writing is not for everyone. I'm sure a lot of people here didn't like or didn't read my small report (but chose not to post anything negative). I've told @TotallyOz and @paulsf three weeks ago (in a bar in Bangkok), about my reservations in posting here.  Anyway,  I'm going to try to continue to write about my travels on here because there are people here who like it or think it is useful. I urge those who don't post their reports because they fear other posters belittling them, to post anyway, and fuck the doubters - like @torogen said here in another thread:

I'm not sure about "tighter" themes. But I am sure about friendliness and a welcoming attitude. I am taking my second trip to Brazil in 7 days. I previously came to these forums and asked many questions before my first trip almost exactly one year ago. I was alternately welcomed, helped, and belittled. I have a pretty thick skin, so I skipped over the few posts with a nasty attitude and welcomed the people who were willing to help me, even if my question might have been answered at some point a few years ago elsewhere in the archives of this forum. Honestly, thank you to everybody who read my questions and responded politely.

Before I left for Brazil, I had been working on a report from my visits to Costa Rica, which included information that I had never seen covered in these forums. I was working on an exhaustive report, and I planned to add my own impressions of Rio. Unfortunately, I came back from Rio with a serious illness that lasted for several weeks. When I was feeling better and logged back into this site, I found multiple posts (albeit mostly from one person) complaining about people who visit this site and ask questions and then don't "contribute" in return.

I had persevered through several unwelcoming/insulting responses prior to my trip. But in that just-getting-over-a-serious-illness state, and combined with the nastiness of the continued griping, I simply decided to walk away, and forget both my Brazil report and my Costa Rica report.

I am heading to Costa Rica soon and would very much love to see this report, but of course @torogen you had your reasons, and I respect those reasons. It is easier to just lurk and not expose yourself to potential ridicule.

1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

Since when?  And where?

The vast majority of the ones I have seen are...tell me where they arent aside from that one place they do the live sex shows and all the guys there proclaim to be tops...

Thanks

Since I've been going, 15 times in 4 years. Jupiter and Boy66 bar has vast majority hunks, Tawan has body builders who are all tops, BBB in Pattaya has half hunks. 

P.S.  I'll be in Cartagena in a few days, and Bogota next month, and Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo in May, so if there are posters here who will be in those cities, at those months, PM me!

• Members
17 hours ago, numazu1 said:

I am heading to Costa Rica soon and would very much love to see this report, but of course @torogen you had your reasons, and I respect those reasons. It is easier to just lurk and not expose yourself to potential ridicule.

To be clear, I don't consider myself a lurker. Lol. I contribute when I feel the urge, or when I feel I have something to add.

12 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I am bothered because I hate people shitting on people who are trying to make the place more enjoyable for all.  I may not like black guys, but you won't see me posting about in a post (I love black guys but you get the point?).   When you read something you don't like, move on.  No need to be a negative nelly.  IMHO

Goodness, I had near 10 boys living with me at one time and not one was effeminate (other than me).  They were as manly and as masculine as any guy I met in Harlem, Brazil or Spain. True, none were fat (one was chunky) but none of the one I had sex with in other places were anything but in shape and thin as well.

The question was not about who you met in Harlem, Brazil or Spain....it was about guys in Bangkok....

This was what was said and how I responded...

On 2/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, planetime said:

Most rent boys in Thailand are NOT skinny/boyish effeminate twinks. 

Sorry but not sorry that you feel some kind of a way because I made a statement...

No malice was felt when I typed my personal opinions

Its cool to not be bothered and not really give a care sometimes....Its never that deep bro...

Definitely didn't get your point here...I may not like black guys, but you won't see me posting about in a post (I love black guys but you get the point?). ?????

Feel free to keep asking me questions though....

On 3/8/2018 at 4:16 AM, TotallyOz said:

Let me help.  If you like big muscle tops and a thread is started on that and you say, wonderful.  Great. 

If a thread is started on skinny bottoms and you have to insert an opinion there just to downgrade someone, then, that is not great. That is being an asshole.

In other words, we all have preferences.  Your comments to the original poster in this thread were rude.  And thus why I called you out for being an asshole.   If you didn't like this thread, the polite thing to do was to move on to another one.  But, to insert your comments when unneeded and toward someone who is trying to contribute positively to the community, makes me wonder why you felt the need.

So felt the need to be rude back because you felt some kind of way....That is fine...

Again, my comments were not meant to be rude but stated he was hard to understand and follow based on his style of writing...

I never feel the need to be mean taking up for somebody else who didnt ask for you to do so...

You feeling the need to comment negatively will hinder somebody else from sharing their thoughts IF they are not 100% positive and praising

That is not how life works or freedom of speech bro...

I will say this, as negative as you tend to be towards me,  I love your quote from Brian Kinney....Its exactly how I feel and think about a lot of things

Have a good one

Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. Yehuda Berg

Just now, Suckrates said:

Gee Oz, I guess I am NOT the most difficult person you ever had to deal with here, huh ?   Kinda makes me wish those old JD days were back... :blink::blink:

Maybe we need to introduce Badboy81 to Rockhard ???  :P

I don't see you or Badboy or Rockhard as difficult to deal with.  But, I am too mellow.  Maybe the weed?