Badboy81

Badboys March 2018 Rio Recap

• Members
6 hours ago, camsi1975 said:

Any particular place or person you recommend for massage in copa? 

Hey Camsi, if you are looking for indoors, I have 2 recommendations in Copacabana:

I had nice massage in here with Thiagohttps://www.solaryunspamasculino.com.br/in-english

Also Victor, who works at point 202, gives a very good massage (either legit or tantric, you chose).

On the beach: sorry, I haven’t tried that. 

17 hours ago, camsi1975 said:

Any particular place or person you recommend for massage in copa? 

I put his info on another post....great older Brasiliero guy...his tent is near Rio Othon Hotel in Copa...it has lacy curtain....He is always on the beach and gives amazing massages

• Members
11 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Hey Camsi, if you are looking for indoors, I have 2 recommendations in Copacabana:

I had nice massage in here with Thiagohttps://www.solaryunspamasculino.com.br/in-english

Also Victor, who works at point 202, gives a very good massage (either legit or tantric, you chose).

On the beach: sorry, I haven’t tried that. 

Awesome thank you!

26 minutes ago, axiom2001 said:

What's the name of the apartment?  I'd like to check it out on both of your aforementioned sites.  Muito obrigado!

Axiom, there was a discussion previously on here about not giving out the name/address as I don't anymore because when you want it the person(s)you gave the info to have it reserved, happened  to me 5mos. after I gave it out!  I have been using the same apt. for 6 years now and it's great and a great location and price.  I have used it so frequently that the owner has given me my own set of keys so  don't have to wait for someone to check me it and I don't have to leave a deposit, so loyalty does pay!

• Members
1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

Grindr is amazing in Rio, and hornet also.  I have had hotter hookups from the apps then from straight sauna guys who don’t always perform that great

You indicated in the other post that you are in your 30's.  I am afraid this is not the age group of the majority members here.  Your target and expectation is different from us.

• Members
11 hours ago, Walker said:

You indicated in the other post that you are in your 30's.  I am afraid this is not the age group of the majority members here.  Your target and expectation is different from us.

I'm in my early 50s, and I agree with sanddunes. I have had very hot hookups from Grindr and Scruff and PlanetRomeo, or from just meeting people on the street, beach, at bars, etc. I enjoy the saunas, but Rio offers much more than just the saunas.

Tomcal, I have the same situation here in Bangkok. I spend 6 months a year.   I have stayed in the same condo for 5 years. I love the location and all the amenities. Everybody asks me where it is and how can they rent it.  I never tell anybody.  Only ones that know location are the boys I bring home.     FloridaRob arrives today. I don’t even tell him. ^_^ 

On 3/8/2018 at 12:36 PM, sanddunes said:

Grindr is amazing in Rio, and hornet also.  I have had hotter hookups from the apps then from straight sauna guys who don’t always perform that great

So why complain about the sauna boys....out of the 4 days I went, I only shagged one guy in the sauna...the rest of my snacks from from the streets and grindr....

If you are as hot as you say you are, getting sex in Rio wont be an issue at all, without paying for it

• Members
11 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

So why complain about the sauna boys....out of the 4 days I went, I only shagged one guy in the sauna...the rest of my snacks from from the streets and grindr....

If you are as hot as you say you are, getting sex in Rio wont be an issue at all, without paying for it

I’m not complaining about all the sauna boys, just the experience I had with a couple of the macho tops.  I think you mostly hire bottoms...

Regardless the saunas in Rio are a lot of fun to hang out in and watch/check out the eye candy.  I can’t think of anywhere in the world like them.  Also they are immediate gratification...with grindr you still have to arrange an actual time/place to meet, deal with flakes, etc.

• Members
29 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

with grindr you still have to arrange an actual time/place to meet, deal with flakes, etc.

And it is not quite as safe, and if you like them young, you have to check their ID to make sure they are 18, and in the sauna, the guys take showers all the time, so they are super clean, etc etc. 

The saunas definitely make it easy for us. 

4 hours ago, sanddunes said:

I’m not complaining about all the sauna boys, just the experience I had with a couple of the macho tops.  I think you mostly hire bottoms...

Regardless the saunas in Rio are a lot of fun to hang out in and watch/check out the eye candy.  I can’t think of anywhere in the world like them.  Also they are immediate gratification...with grindr you still have to arrange an actual time/place to meet, deal with flakes, etc.

I had no flakes but I get it...

I hire guys who will bottom for me...One mans bottom is anothers tops so I don't ask what they do regulary