numazu

A Newbie's 2nd Time in Brazil: Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre

• Members

I have learned, after too many "nothing ventured, so nothing gained" failures, to try to immediately and unhesitatingly go up to the targeted garoto and ask him to look for me later. I also make a habit of slipping him my 'zap number. If he tosses it, so be it. Truth is, I usually end up tossing his salad later. Of course, I will have also deferentially said hello briefly to the apparent cock-blocking customer.

• Members
11 hours ago, Riobard said:

I ... we return the car with no issue I

Unlike tart, I just took this to mean there were not yet any offspring from all that continual breeding.

You pick up on / create possible meanings I could never even envisage.

I am still chuckling at “boring the crap out of me”.

• Members

Numazu deserves praise if for only livening up boytoy.com as it hits the summer doldrums. I remember the days when Asians took a back seat, and it is thrilling to see Numazu take the lead on a hot topic here.

Not only is that thrilling, but his tales are too. Now, if he would just show more than a tease of Gabriel! :hyper:

• Members
5 minutes ago, axiom2001 said:

I think Plalnetime was being facetious, but to take your question seriously, there is a forum devoted to Asia Travel and, and, and...!

I figured but didn’t see anything and thought perhaps it was being posted on another forum

• Members
14 minutes ago, axiom2001 said:

I think Plalnetime was being facetious, but to take your question seriously, there is a forum devoted to Asia Travel and, and, and...!

No i think planettime meant that numazu has started posting on some gay thai travel forum.

PS: yes, MVAN1 beat me to it by a few seconds, that is the one.

Specifically the new story is here I believe:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11827-bangkok-trip-report-2018-i-get-really-greedy-edition/#entry122406

• Members

Well then, we all come out winners when numazu starts reporting! I look forward to reading more, and I'll keep an eye out for a PM with a pic I will like...(hint, numazu, hint!)

I'll be going to Brazil before I go to Bangkok again, so all of the info is quite helpful too.

• Members
3 hours ago, pylonguy71 said:

waiting with excitement for your next installment! I so love your writing style. As I've written to you privately before, you are a natural storyteller. I feel like I've been on your travels with you after reading your wonderful posts. :)

@numazu1: I totally agree with the assessment of your writing style by @pylonguy71 . Have you ever considered publishing your experiences as mini-chapters in an anthology? Maybe as an e-book? Ten years ago I might have said that the world wasn't yet ready for that type of reading experience. But times have changed. Something to think about. :thumbsup: