numazu

Not a Newbie Anymore: My 3rd Time in Brazil - Belo Horizonte and Rio

• Members

Numanzu1-- ...ALWAYS enjoy reading about your experiences, and in reading your most recent account, I had to smile and was tacitly appreciative of your gesture in giving Cristian the R$30.  Some years ago when Trilingual, the man who introduced all of us to the Brasilian saunas at www.daddysreviews.com, he recommended that if a guy spent over 10 mins. with one-- give him R$5 or more, depending on length of time and the feelings that you had toward him.  From that point onward, if a garoto spent over 10 mins. with me just talking and perhaps having a drink and I did not go with him for some hot play-- I'd tip.  I also would give the towel guys a tip of around R$5 especially if some services were extended to me that were not part of the initial job.  They were always polite and appreciative of this gesture on my part.

CONTINUE TO ENJOY yourself and report when YOU get the chance.  I yearn to return to "Mother Brasil."

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Numazu continues to impress. He can really write a story well. I am enjoying each segment. Maybe we should do a Go Fund Me for him so that he can afford to keep traveling!

I could use a go fund me to try and keep up with him (even with all the money in the world, I couldn't!!).......he's even more interesting in person, btw

• Members

Thank you for your reports. I may just return to the sauna to start a new WhatsApp group of GPs. Have had the same GPs for the last 3 years. Haven't had to find new guys for some time.  Never thought fixing a GP sloppy joe's and apple crisp for dinner could keep them coming back and staying way longer than paid that night. But it works!

• Members

I had a similar experience with a working boy that I discovered was a Bolsonaro fan — while he was in my bed overnight! I had hired him in the past a few years ago and he is a nice guy, but I just can’t give any more money to him due to his support of Tropical Trump. Even whores have standards. There are more than enough fine, sexy working boys with hot bodies that don’t support a racist, misogynist homophobe who’d rather have his own son die in an accident than for him to be gay.

• Members
18 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Day 6-8: Um Boy Um Carro

Another gay Bolsonaro fan:

AD68F9A6-DE1A-4FF8-B788-3B1B95181605.thumb.JPG.085274f42a40ed97e122a5d7b8397222.JPG 

On a side note, the last two chat bubbles from the Niteroi boy on Grindr would translate like : "I can't wait to start my english lessons so I will be able to leave this country back, even more so if Bolsonaro is elected".  He only wants to flee from the homophobia Bolsonaro will bring.

PS. Loved your report as always Numazu, keep them coming! 

• Members
7 minutes ago, docbr said:

On a side note, the last two chat bubbles from the Niteroi boy on Grindr would translate like : "I can't wait to start my english lessons so I will be able to leave this country back, even more so if Bolsonaro is elected".  He only wants to flee from the homophobia Bolsonaro will bring.

PS. Loved your report as always Numazu, keep them coming! 

That is what I understood, but I was not confident of my own "Portuñol". 

Day 8.5: Two for the price of one

Our ride back to Ipanema was pretty awesome. We were all rejuvenated after the fairly relaxing (though intense as well) stay at Arrail do Cabo. On the we noticed that the traffic getting out of Rio was pretty awful, but our ride into Rio was pretty nice:

image1.thumb.jpeg.2fb56611d7d8f2c4fbc1dc8f3ed23212.jpeg

Along the way we picked up Leo’s cousin who was waiting at Santos Dumont airport, where he flew from Sao Paulo to join Leo and I in Rio. Alex was early 30s, a computer programmer. Cute-ish, boy next door type. He squeezed into the back seat between lean and slim Leo and jacked-up muscley Gabriel. On the way back to Ipanema, I heard introductions made and a conversation led by Gabriel that I didn’t quite catch since Mateus up front was telling me about Rio.

Upon arriving at the apartment, Leo and Alex excused themselves and told me they will walk to the beach really quick to take photos of the sunset. I asked if I can join them, but they said I needed to shower first, since all of us were filthy from visiting beaches all day. I thought that was weird, but Gabriel took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom.

Gabriel was kind of frustrated this trip. My attention was divided between him, Leo and Mateus. My sexual energy was more towards the newer, shiny Mateus, and Leo was there to disrupt the whole vibe in between the sex events. I quickly realized now that Gabriel asked everyone for a final alone time with me. Mateus went in Leo’s room and laid down. Gabriel stripped off all his clothes to reveal his tanned, muscular body, his giant ass, and his already erect cock.  I guess we are doing this. Shower sex was difficult with him, because he was much taller than I was. We retire to my bedroom where we continue the deed. He had a lot of pent up energy and frustration. I gladly received all of it. It was hot.

After sex we cuddled for a while, talking. He told me in all honesty his frustrations about the trip. About not liking Leo. About Mateus. About his fear that I was forgetting him. I assured him that I wasn’t, and he would always be a permanent fixture in my Brazil trips, as he has been three straight times already. But that was a lie. I know I will need to move on from Gabriel at some point. It was inevitable. There are so many other hotties in the saunas, and while Gabriel’s chemistry with me is hard to mimic, the fun part is me trying out new boys to get to find out anyway. Prostitution with companionship takes the impersonal (money) with the personal (sex), and  mixes the two together for a complicated concoction, where there lots of gray areas, and not everything was clean and tidy. At the end of the day, one has to be sane about these things, and not get too carried away.  One needs to realize that mainly, you are just a job for them, and it is just fun for us. Anything more will just be asking for trouble.

Unless trouble is what you want, and there is plenty to be had in this place. The streets are lined with it.

I pay Gabriel his usual rate, 250 a day (750 total) and 50 more for good measure. We emerge from the room and find Leo, Alex and Mateus hanging out in the living room. “All good?” Leo asks. “Of course!” I said. “You were loud!” Mateus interjects. We all laugh. “Is it my turn?” Mateus follows up. “Yes. It’s your turn… to drive Gabriel back to Sao Goncalo.” Mateus nods.  They both lived in Niteroi, so it all worked out.  Leo interjects, saying we needed to be driven to Pointe 202, the sauna in Copacabana. Leo and Alex quickly take showers too. Thank god the AirBNB has 2 bathrooms. highly recommended if you plan to invite more than one Brasileiro to stay with you.

We all pile into Mateus’ car. Alex asks me about the sauna we are going to if it was good.  I have never been to Pointe 202 before, so I told him I did not know. I told him about Manhattan and 117. Alex then asks if there are young GPs there. I told him I didn’t know, but asked him if that was his preference. “The younger the better,” Alex said. That was a little creepy but I put it aside for now. Soon we get to 202, as Gabriel tells us where it is. We all get out of the car (except Mateus), and Gabriel shows us the stairs that led to the sauna. We all get a hug from Gabriel, and upon seeing this, Mateus steps out and hugs everyone goodbye as well. Gabriel and Mateus both disapear into the night. Both were great company, but more fun is to be had.

The steps going up to the sauna were a little bit slick from some water. Someone could really slip and fall here, I thought. We get up to the door and it opened as people were leaving. Looks like the same deal. We get asked our names, get our locker keys and towels, and get asked our flip-flop sizes. We head over to the locker rooms, which were in a sunken part of the sauna. Both Leo and Alex quickly strip down to their underwear. No modesty whatsoever. I, on the under hand, just changed my shoes for the flip flops, locked up my wallet in the locker room, and did not change into a towel. I was more comfortable with wearing t-shirt and shorts in the sauna.

We make our rounds. On the floor we were in, we see a bar and some sort of stage and seating area. There were some clients milling around, and seated, with and without boys. The boys were… OK. No drop dead gorgeous ones so far. We decided to go upstairs and find some cabinas and other boys presenting themselves, and a locker area, probably for the boys. Another set of stairs, and an upstairs room with a bar and some seating, and a TV with a sports channel on. We sit in a booth and order some beers. “Can I smoke in here?” Leo asks a boy passing by. He gets a yes. Leo starts smoking.

The boy in question, a tall, average looking guy, probably late 20’s, continued chatting Leo up. Leo asks him to sit. Normally someone I wouldn’t hire to have sex, but he was friendly enough. The guy sits and his towel parts to shows off what is probably the size of a child’s arm. That thing was huge. I guess I know the reason why he is a GP. He can do damage with that thing. He asks me where I am from, in perfect English. I answer and then ask him the same things, in Portuguese. He is a Carioca.

Alex was quietly assessing the place. I didn’t know if he was having fun or not. I ask him if he was having fun. He said yes, and said that the boys were hot. I ask him if he found any of them hot enough to hire. He said no. After a few minutes Gabi, the young GP I met in 117 a few days ago, appeared

On 10/12/2018 at 6:00 AM, numazu1 said:

The kid was a knockout. He’s 20, looks 16. He was a twink, a contrast to the muscle god majority in the sauna. His face was gorgeous. A face that you would want to take care of. I fondled his torso. He was pretty cute.

I wave him over to sit with us. Alex was in love. I tell Alex that Gabi was pretty sexy and fun, and I recommended him as a first GP hire for Alex. Alex talks to him a little bit to get comfortable. And then Alex had a request for me: “Do you want to share him with me?” “Like a threesome?” Yes, he said. I told him sure but I would just watch. He said that was fine. I could tell he wasn't that comfortable with the idea of hiring a GP but was willing to try. I ask Leo if he could negotiate a price for what we wanted. Gabi asked for 200, but Leo got it down to 150.

Gabi leads both of us to reception to get the room key. While waiting I see Alex’s towel already showing his true intentions. He was hard, and it looked like he was huge as well. This was an unexpected bonus. We get to the room and Gabi asks to wait while he took a shower. While waiting, I take Alex’s towel off and sure enough, his enormous penis was hiding in there. The stereotype of the hung Brazilian still holds true. I stroke the penis a bit and Alex starts kissing me. This was great.

Gabi emerges from the bathroom and looks at Alex’s penis. “Caralho!” he says. I laugh. I pull Gabi towards Alex and encouraged them to get it on. And they do. Alex forces Gabi to get Gabi to give Alex a blowjob. Gabi tries, but it was thick one. I just sit there, admiring the scene. Some foreplay, rimming, more blowjobs. And then Alex puts on a condom. Gabi lubes up really good. Alex tries to enter him doggy style. Gabi was tying but was in pain. Alex tries different positions. They settle on a groove. Pretty soon Gabi has had enough. It was just too painful. Alex pulls out and finished himself on Gabi’s butt. That was hot.

150 reals well spent. Alex gives the boy 100, and I give him 50. Alex thanks for me for his first time. We go back to Leo, who is still in the bar upstairs, chatting it up with some customers.

There was still one more chance to get a boy. This one is special. That’s next.