TotallyOz

An Apology and A Request

• Members
14 minutes ago, Lucky said:

The quote about Daddy is yours, not mine. It does support my contention that you are one of the nastiest people on either board.

I agree  And certainly the most self centered bag of wind as well.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Lucky said:

The quote about Daddy is yours, not mine

Dude, having trouble reading?

The quote "Hey Daddy Go Fuck Yourself!" is the TITLE of the thread, and your "truce" is located on Page 3. Nobody suggested anywhere that the title of my thread is attributable to you.

It's a shame

You sure love the word SHAME, but you have none. Yet you're a TOTAL HYPOCRITE.

words cunt or fuck yourself ... will continue.

I gave you a chance to prove your truce was sincere, and you blew it. In 1 HOUR and 21 MINUTES. There's nothing sincere about you. You lie with two faces. You just talk shit, and very much like Daddy, I'm tired of it. Keep prodding me with your cunt tickler, and I promise to prod back.

EDIT  I see Buddy is just as blind as you are. I dare you both to ignore my posts. I dare you both. You simply can't. I love exposing your TROLL behavior.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
On 6/3/2020 at 5:16 AM, RockHardNYC said:

The "for sure" thing is not easy, but a smart, aware man can read the intent of voice and words. He just needs to find the time.

I learned that my sexual pleasure also came in handy when trying to sniff-out a dying rat in the pre-war wall. I love efficiency, when a sexual skill has more than one use.

More silly bragging, this time a "smart, aware man."

• Members

Last I looked, this thread is about TROLLs trying to join the board to cause mayhem. It asks us to keep an eye on them.

Is there a member here other than myself who, with every word written, must deal with troll behavior? If not, then how do you know how ridiculous it feels?

No troll is going to be stupid enough to attack Oz. The same was true of Daddy. Owners have the power to shut down IP addresses, so Oz can say anything and his words are safe from endless ridicule and attack.

I've made it clear, I use the term "war" as if dressed in drag. Lucky started his war with me on December 4, 2018, and I have the "fuck you" writing to prove it. I even wrote Oz to inform him. It was then I decided to ignore Lucky, and for a long time I was successful. As I've said, I don't find it difficult to ignore members without relying on the software. But Lucky could not ignore me. And his attacks have increased with Buddy2 joining him.

Here's the thing about the "ignore" feature: in order for it to work, it takes two. I have asked Lucky and Buddy to ignore my posts countless times. They refuse. So if I'm the only one doing the ignoring, the trolls are free to troll me with every word I contribute.

How fair is that? How successful is this "ignore" feature when two members are hell-bent on trolling your every word?

This is the game that some forum members prefer. Gather "allies" and gang up on others you perceive to dislike. It's back to grade school for some, but not for me. I want no part of it (even though I know how to fight back).

If Oz has no desire to control the ongoing troll behavior of Lucky and Buddy/WilliamM, then I will. I do not mind stepping away from this board to bring their behavior against me to an end.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

Last I looked, this thread is about TROLLs trying to join the board to cause mayhem. It asks us to keep an eye on them.

Is there a member here other than myself who, with every word written, must deal with troll behavior? If not, then how do you know how ridiculous it feels?

No troll is going to be stupid enough to attack Oz. The same was true of Daddy. Owners have the power to shut down IP addresses, so Oz can say anything and his words are safe from endless ridicule and attack.

I've made it clear, I use the term "war" as if dressed in drag. Lucky started his war with me on December 4, 2018, and I have the "fuck you" writing to prove it. I even wrote Oz to inform him. It was then I decided to ignore Lucky, and for a long time I was successful. As I've said, I don't find it difficult to ignore members without relying on the software. But Lucky could not ignore me. And his attacks have increased with Buddy2 joining him.

Here's the thing about the "ignore" feature: in order for it to work, it takes two. I have asked Lucky and Buddy to ignore my posts countless times. They refuse. So if I'm the only one doing the ignoring, the trolls are free to troll me with every word I contribute.

How fair is that? How successful is this "ignore" feature when two members are hell-bent on trolling your every word?

This is the game that some forum members prefer. Gather "allies" and gang up on others you perceive to dislike. It's back to grade school for some, but not for me. I want no part of it (even though I know how to fight back).

If Oz has no desire to control the ongoing troll behavior of Lucky and Buddy/WilliamM, then I will. I do not mind stepping away from this board to bring their behavior against me to an end.

Good bye, and GOOD RIDDANCE.....  As an outsider NOW I see, you have made this place Ridiculous and laughable (not in a good way either).  You dominate this board and speak over everyone with your nasty shit and insults, and claim you are doing this board a SERVICE.... In over 2 years since I walked away from this board because Oz told me if I didnt like what was going on here with HIS preferential treatment of YOU,  then I could leave.   SO I DID..... You and Lucky both claimed that I was the reason people didnt want to participate here...   Well guess what?  Its been two years, and I havent said a single word and still noone wants to participate here,  BECAUSE OF YOU !   You are still doing the SAME crap you did back then and noone wants to deal with your psycho-rants, personal attacks and belittling.... It's NOT entertainment... It's just arrogant, nasty bullshit.    And of course, you will need to have the last word here, so "have at it" TROLL......  Once you step away, the Troll behavior will be handled, and Oz wont have to do anything except welcome his NEW members. . 

Edited by Suckrates

• Members

Hey, please stop calling other members of the site trolls. It is a rude and annoying provocative way to get attention.

Grow up.

When I visit a place I then find I don’t like, I just don’t come back.

All this crying & moaning seems such a misuse of effort.

• Members

@lookin

LOL! How divine. I've never seen this one before. So fitting and apropos, too (except I photograph much taller and have better taste in crowns).

I love a great turret. There are several in Italy that have been completely remastered for upscale tourists. There is one in Tuscany that offers an outdoor terrace where the castle owners serve breakfast and dinner to the turret's occupants. The terrace overlooks the ancient Medieval city. The lodging experience is marvelous.

Thank you for providing levity.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:48 PM, Suckrates said:

In over 2 years since I walked away from this board because Oz told me if I didnt like what was going on here with HIS preferential treatment of YOU,  then I could leave.   SO I DID.....

I am glad you are back and posting. Your voice was missed. But, to clarify, I believe what I said was I was not going to ban a poster because other posters wanted me to. And, it is ironic, that the biggest issue was with the person that this entire thread is about. That is the true troll and the person who created over 30 names over the years to reek havoc. I realize you and he were friendly, but I will never regret taking Rockhard's side against him. Running a board is not easy. But, one thing I know, is that one person that has caused more issues over the last 15 years does not get preferential treatment. And, I have lost many posters over the year because people threaten to leave if they want someone banned and I don't ban them. I just don't do it. I never have and I never will. I want a variety of voices and opinions and I feel every site needs them. But, make no mistake, I'll ban anyone I think (with probability) is the person creating so many names over the years.

• Members
10 hours ago, caeron said:

Since this forum has an ignore feature, anybody that bugs me gets ignored for a while. It's trivial and surprisingly freeing.

For those of us who don't live for board drama, anyway.

You do realize the ignore feature just cuts you off from seeing what they are saying about you. They still see your comments and post replies on the board for others to see. A glitch in most ignore buttons. 

• Members

I highly recommend the use of the ignore feature. Who cares what they say about you? I am not ignoring anyone in here, but at Daddy's I used to ignore marylander, Avalon, and samhux. My forum experience improved immensely once they disappear from my screen, including any mention of me made by them.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I highly recommend the use of the ignore feature. Who cares what they say about you? I am not ignoring anyone in here, but at Daddy's I used to ignore marylander, Avalon, and samhux. My forum experience improved immensely once they disappear from my screen, including any mention of me made by them.

Bless the ignore feature. The downside: Avalon stated many threads while he was there. And Marylander starts more threads than anyone else. Those threads (good or bad) are unavailable if you have those posters on ignore.

2 hours ago, tassojunior said:

You do realize the ignore feature just cuts you off from seeing what they are saying about you. They still see your comments and post replies on the board for others to see. A glitch in most ignore buttons. 

“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

I don't care if the people I ignore from time to time respond to me. Why would I? They get to say what they like here within the forum rules. If they haven't ignored me, then they're welcome to read my posts. These forums by their nature collect a fair share of assholes. Daddy's is overrun with them and has been for a long time.  I have better uses of my time than engaging with such people. 

If others care to worry about what other people are saying, they are welcome to. I think that way lies madness, but I guess some people like that.

• Members
2 hours ago, caeron said:

“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

I don't care if the people I ignore from time to time respond to me. Why would I? They get to say what they like here within the forum rules. If they haven't ignored me, then they're welcome to read my posts. These forums by their nature collect a fair share of assholes. Daddy's is overrun with them and has been for a long time.  I have better uses of my time than engaging with such people. 

If others care to worry about what other people are saying, they are welcome to. I think that way lies madness, but I guess some people like that.

Doesn't it depend on what is written/said? And yet another knock on the people who post on the other site. How does the make those folks feel even vaguely welcome here?

Edited by Buddy2

If I've decided someone isn't someone I want to listen to at the moment, then it doesn't really matter to me what they're saying. 

And, if you are part of the toxicity of drama queens on Daddy's, then honestly I don't really want to welcome you here. If you aren't and want a break from it, come on in!