Latbear4blk

POST COVID TRAVELING

Which one will be your first post-covid traveling destination?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Colombia
    • República Dominicana
    • Mexico
    • Southeast Asia
    • Eastern Europe
    • Other

• Members

Some of us are already traveling. But many are waiting for the restrictions and the pandemic emergency to be over. If you have been restraining yourself and cannot wait for being able to travel again, what will your first destination be? Besides voting, would you please share your rationale? 

Gracias!

I'm torn between Asia (really want to go island hopping) and Mexico (amazing food and even better men) but I'm also resisting the urge to book anything until things stabilise more.

Right now living through trip reports - so thanks to you and everyone who has braved travels to keep the rest of us entertained!

• Members
1 minute ago, Registar said:

I'm torn between Asia (really want to go island hopping) and Mexico (amazing food and even better men) but I'm also resisting the urge to book anything until things stabilise more.

Right now living through trip reports - so thanks to you and everyone who has braved travels to keep the rest of us entertained!

C'mon, make your mind and vote for one! :)

I voted for Asia, Thailand hopefully, I have a lot of lost fun times to make up for and dreaming that we can start traveling soon as possible 

Sadly I don't expect to go anywhere until next year some time. As much as I'd like to go back to Thailand, I think it will probably be Taiwan and South Korea for me. And maybe Japan if they get their act together.

I really like Korea a lot. I've spent a couple of weeks in Seoul and several days in Busan in recent years. Seoul is enormous so I've barely scratched the surface.

Im disgusted to say that my first flight after vaccines and tests etc will be nothing more exciting that Gibraltar - but as that's purely to visit family there I'm pretending ( to myself ) that that doesn't even count as a holiday destination just - mind you I'm that bored and stressed out here in the UK it's ridiculous how much I'm even looking forward to getting away, even if only to there ! 

Booked a burning cruise to Alaska for September. Needed to get away but wanted to stay close to home. It’s 100% vaccinated so hopefully feels like the beforetimes.  Would rather be on my way to Thailand but soon enough as vaccines start turning things around over there. 

6 hours ago, snowcow said:

Booked a burning cruise to Alaska for September. 

Maybe once you've been you'll perhaps remember to come back and drop us all a quick "trip report" lol as to how that went - this time perhaps not so much the "now many guys were available and what the price of a beer was" :-) but more how the cruise handled the whole Covid end of things and was it no masks everywhere on board - or the opposite ! and as to whether you had the nice relaxing trip you'd hoped for or did Covid make the whole thing just a bit to annoying / stressful for you perhaps to bother anyway soon again perhaps??    This being for those of us perhaps thinking of booking a cruise ourselves but waiting to hear how others get on of course. Tks.