reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

1 minute ago, 10tazione said:

The One Spa website says:

When a customer of a hotel room just extra pays amount to 400 bht, the customer instantly receive BUFFET course (unlimited masseurs within 24 Hrs),
However, the customer must also pay the tips for them separately

Buffets usually inspire customers to over indulge. Love the concept of extending it to world of massage. Nothing succeeds like excess. 😊

5 minutes ago, stijntje said:

Within 24 hours, it is still impossible to try each one of the almost 300 masseurs of One Spa 😜

but only fraction of them would be available in the lobby at any given time so it will be much more manageable

Just now, vinapu said:

but only fraction of them would be available in the lobby at any given time so it will be much more manageable

I've only had 1 massage at that venue, so many masseurs to try.

You can contact the Spa before and ask a boy to come in at a certain time, so the choice is bigger then the masseurs in the lobby.

1 hour ago, reader said:

That's a fairly subjective question but I'll give it a try.

Based on 40+ visits to these shops post Covid, I can honestly say that the data about body size and preferences I found to be accurate. And for the most part, they all strive to satisfy the customer because that's how they make a living.

Do the guys look like the photos? Yes. But as I recently mentioned in another post, some of the veteran staff photos may be a few years old. And pics of a small number who have darker skin may have been edited to appear lighter. That to me, anyway, is no problem because I find those cooper toned guys attractive.

I think we all need to keep in mind that just as all of us are unique in outlook and desires, so are the guys who staff these shops. They have different personalities and backgrounds. For me, that's a plus because I want to meet a wide array of young men from different places.

To those who just want an a more generic--cookie cutter if you will--experience, I'm confident they'll still come away satisfied, also.

I think if we put ourselves in the place of the young men we encounter, we can appreciate what goes into their job. They agree to meet clients they've never seen before and have no idea how the next hour or so will unfold. I'm always amazed how often they pull it off with aplomb.

Thanks.  I appreciate  your point. I am just keen to know that the pics are broadly reliable, and that the guts are there. I like younger twinks, 18 to 25. How they perform  is a different  matter, chemistry, etc. Like you however, my experience  is broadly positive. I asked because I normally use apps, but was thinking  of branching out into massage parlours next visit. Do you know if 3 comes are possible,  ie where the boys have sex with each other, as well as the customer? I appreciate  a larger tip required!

I go out to Kman Massage frequently.   I have a regular I see.   We do 3 ways often.  I message him and he sends me 3 or 4 pictures of guys available for this kind of fun.     I have never been disappointed and most of the times these become no limits scenes.    It all comes down to communication and money.   Most of the minimum tips are 800 - 1000.    Easy to have 3ways for 1500.    Saphan Kwai area shops is the place to go for this kind of fun.   

9 hours ago, reader said:

I don't do three-ways so I gladly defer to PaulSF's comments above regarding your question.

Thanks both for your replies. Appreciated!

10 hours ago, paulsf said:

I go out to Kman Massage frequently.   I have a regular I see.   We do 3 ways often.  I message him and he sends me 3 or 4 pictures of guys available for this kind of fun.     I have never been disappointed and most of the times these become no limits scenes.    It all comes down to communication and money.   Most of the minimum tips are 800 - 1000.    Easy to have 3ways for 1500.    Saphan Kwai area shops is the place to go for this kind of fun.   

This is good to know!! Will have to try on my next trip.

5 hours ago, reader said:

One Spa appears to be in the process of updating its roster. Photos of staff no longer active have been deleted and some new arrivals have been assigned now available numbers. The highest number of 0300 was posted on line yesterday.

It does seem to be one of the best websites,  with clear details of performance  etc. I am rather sceptical,  however that the 300 would all be around on the same day! Still, the buffet idea looks worth trying.  It looks not that near public transport,  so is Grab suggested?

1 minute ago, Keithambrose said:

It does seem to be one of the best websites,  with clear details of performance  etc. I am rather sceptical,  however that the 300 would all be around on the same day! Still, the buffet idea looks worth trying.  It looks not that near public transport,  so is Grab suggested?

it's about 10 minutes walk from Saphan Kwai BTS.

If you want to make sure any given boys will be there just call or LINE them up and make sure.

Just now, vinapu said:

it's about 10 minutes walk from Saphan Kwai BTS.

If you want to make sure any given boys will be there just call or LINE them up and make sure.

Thanks. 10 mins walk is fine!

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Grab is fine, outside rush hours. Traffic jams cause a lot of extra time.