Leroy82

Hotmale beer bar

Hi Guys, I’ve visited this bar a few times. I know you can take the boys from upstairs and I’ve indulged in that a few times but what about the staff downstairs? They are friendly and cute. Are they available and how would you go about this?

1 hour ago, Leroy82 said:

Hi Guys, I’ve visited this bar a few times. I know you can take the boys from upstairs and I’ve indulged in that a few times but what about the staff downstairs? They are friendly and cute. Are they available and how would you go about this?

Yes most are happy to be approached. Just be direct and ask.

Alex (Burmese) Toy (Lao) and a few other very nice boys work at the bay downstairs. Good friends for me, we always hang out when they are in Pattaya. 
Yes, you can take them. Just tell them what you want. 

The one difference is, the boys there are probably looking for more than a short time. Most of them spend their time traveling around Thailand with customers. At least from what I see on their Facebook feeds! 

Yes, both Alex and Toy are cute boys. And there was another who name I forget, I think it was Pee? Has anyone any experience with them? Are they expect the same money for short time like the gogo boys would? If they would do short time as you mention they prefer to travel?! I presume no off fee if they are only available when bar closes?

1 hour ago, Leroy82 said:

.... I think it was Pee? Has anyone any experience with them? Are they expect the same money for short time like the gogo boys would? If they would do short time as you mention they prefer to travel?! I presume no off fee if they are only available when bar closes?

I think you man Pey, quite muscular guy ?

If you off them during hours , yes you pay the same off fee like in bar. If it's  before or after hours, like everywhere , no off fee but be discreet not to land guy in trouble.

More or less tip expected will be the same like gogos inside upstairs

20 minutes ago, Leroy82 said:

Yes maybe it was Pey. Great advice thank you. I’m there next week so should it be Alex Toy or Pey? Has anyone experienced them before? Or should I try all three 🤣

I have been friends with Alex since his first night working on Twilight years and years ago. He's really lovely. Never been with him though.
Toy, now he's a great deal of fun, I can recommend. 

As Vinapu rightly says they are normally defiantly "off able",  just engage in conversation, by him a drink and if positive vibes ask and agree what you want, they will advise the "off fee" probably circa 500 THB, I find it more real and fun than the normal mega commercial looking at boys on a stage and using the mamasan! . I met Pey several times on my last visit in March and hope to spend time with him again on my next return early November, really nice genuine guy!

13 hours ago, paulfort said:

As Vinapu rightly says they are normally defiantly "off able",  just engage in conversation, by him a drink and if positive vibes ask and agree what you want, they will advise the "off fee" probably circa 500 THB, I find it more real and fun than the normal mega commercial looking at boys on a stage and using the mamasan! . I met Pey several times on my last visit in March and hope to spend time with him again on my next return early November, really nice genuine guy!

How was Pey? Lived up to expectations? 

Yes ring the bell and you have to buy everyone in the bar a drink, usually used by show off's, someone celebrating something or richer people. 

I will not be surprised if you ring the bell in future!

I doubt, while I don't go for vacation to save money since staying at home does better job in this department I'm not big on freeloaders. While I understand buying drinks for all boys present , why to treat other patrons the same way ?

But yes I will ring the bell next time when it will be situation I had one afternoon last trip  , Aung behind the counter and me , only patron . Cheap  fun

Hello guys, have always lurked in these forums especially when I'm heading towards Bangkok. As it happens, I'm heading there again soon, early July actually.

I have passed by these bars / pubs but never have I once made my way into one of these mainly because I don't think I can handle pushy mama-sans / papa-sans. That being said, I wonder if the situation will be better prior to the show. Say, 4 or 5pm in the evening? I wonder how should I actually tell the waiters if I want to off them and how to ask them (without being offensive) how they fare in the room, e.g. do they kiss etc? 🤣

Would appreciate some tips especially for newbies like me who have never once entered these premises alone hahaha

Leroy82, in view of a post you made last Friday at 5:07, you may want to bear in mind that two of the HM’s most popular bartenders speak and read English and are avid social media readers. 

I’m not sure what you mean by this? Would they find this offensive?