dallastexas

SP or Rio now?

5 hours ago, Connordrick said:

i have used the international Tmo, not the fastest so it that will do

The $50 data pass, good for 30 days (you can program the start date ahead of time) gives you 15gb of higher speed, which is good when your not connected to wifi somewhere. Plus the free incoming and outgoing calls.

• Members
1 hour ago, numazu said:

Last weekend of June: São Paulo Gay Pride

2023 was my first Gay Pride in SP, and even tho I was in SP mainly for the pride march (which is a story in and of itself, maybe a future post), the saunas were full of first-time and part-time GPs just in town to take advantage of the increased gay tourism Pride offered. I probably met with 4 GPs who I have never seen ever in Lagoa, who added a needed variety of what Lagoa usually offered.  And I never saw those 4 ever again after that week.

Wow! Thanks so much for this post about Sao Paulo Pride. We will be going to Sao Paulo for the first time next year for their Pride. After hearing about their pride through a model we met at 117, we decided it would be the best time to go. Is Lagoa as busy as 117 during NYE?

Thanks for this report. I had been looking for some info regarding this event, but youtube only had videos of the Pride event and the streets are filled with people. We finally found an apartment that would allow us to have visitors. If you could share anymore info regarding pride, id greatly appreciate. 

• Members
1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Thanks VERY much again.

I humbly suggest that ur VERY useful info, regarding days weeks months, b edited as a pinned post under an appropriate title.

It would b a shame if it will gather digital dust in this one-more thread.

I'd have to agree. @numazu is BROKE THE MOLD with this post and should consider moving this post to the appropriate thread because the information shared in this post is FIRE! Yasssssss! got a bytch like me horny and ready for the saunas in RIO. GREAT JOB @numazu! If they had a POST OF THE YEAR AWARD, you'd win with this one. 

Please tell me more about Sao Paulo Pride. Thank you.

• Members
On 8/3/2023 at 4:28 PM, numazu said:

And @BlkSuperman, I have yet to visit DR and have read your invaluable posts about the country. Maybe I’d be lucky enough to hang out with you when you go one day.

Ohhhhhhhh, you'd LOVE the DR. It's my husband's favorite place to visit but my heart and 🕳 belongs to Brazil. Thanks for such a detailed report. #VeryHelpful. 

• Members
On 8/3/2023 at 4:28 PM, numazu said:

Maybe I’d be lucky enough to hang out with you when you go one day.

You'd be bored AF hanging out with us. All we do is sit around the apartment, fukc, watch Netflix and only leave the apartment when it's time to eat. Last time we were there it was too FUKCING HOT.

• Members
On 8/2/2023 at 2:04 PM, numazu said:

His name is Renan Kalany, and he has a huge following on Insta and has an Only Fans.  I’ve been an admirer of his ever since I met him in Santos, São Paulo a few years ago, as he was a friend of a friend.  When I met him he looked younger than his pics I had to ask for ID.  And that’s all I’m gonna say about him.  Here’s some pics for your viewing pleasure. I made him my profile pic because he is an intersection of what guys here on the forum like: a cute hairless young twink, who just happens to be Brazilian.  So his dick is (much?) bigger than the average Thai money boy:

I've been wondering who the nymphet was too. For those who think that we old fogeys just complain about how things aren't what they used to be, 117 and Lagoa would use to have over 20 guys like this.

• Members
On 8/1/2023 at 2:19 PM, numazu said:

Fridays: Lagoa (SP) is better than the Rio saunas (117 or 202 are both good as well, but sometimes oddly a toss up, as one is better than the other, or both the same on Fridays)

Saturdays: Lagoa (SP) is oddly better than any of the Rio saunas on Saturdays. Why is that?

Sundays: Slow day, but an odd choice would be 555 in São Paulo. Ramiro is there now and they are trying to get Sunday to happen for 555. Lagoa is horrendous on Sundays with karaoke (ugh why have this), and recently has started to empty out after 7 PM due to 555 having bingo nights on Sunday. Rio has 117 as an only option, and even then it is slow.

Mondays: Point (Rio) is oddly good on Mondays. Lagoa (SP) is also good. I find this odd but maybe boys get more day workers come to the sauna?  117 is closed.  Meio Mundo is an option in Rio, but it is not for me.

Tuesdays: 117 (Rio) would be your pick here. Point is closed. Lagoa is slow.

Wednesdays: Point (Rio) is a hit or a miss on this day but mostly a hit. 117 is super slow, and Lagoa will be better.

Thursdays: Lagoa will be infinitely better than the Rio saunas, but slow(ish) day in general as people are saving their pennies and penis for the weekend.

I agree completely with this scorecard based on my recent trips. Saturday and Sunday are strangely low-key at the Rio clubs. In general, SP and Lagoa are looking better, with more clients and guys. The fashion models aren't back, but the hungsters and steroid guys are. A good sequence might be Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun in SP, then Mon, Tue, Wed in Rio, continuing through the weekend if you care to.

• Members
On 8/15/2023 at 12:55 AM, davet said:

I agree completely with this scorecard based on my recent trips. Saturday and Sunday are strangely low-key at the Rio clubs. In general, SP and Lagoa are looking better, with more clients and guys. The fashion models aren't back, but the hungsters and steroid guys are. A good sequence might be Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun in SP, then Mon, Tue, Wed in Rio, continuing through the weekend if you care to.

I arrived yesterday in Rio for the 1st time after 19 hours of travel do to being placed on a standby list and got bumped from a flight. But I will see if I can prove that starting tomorrow. I have a two friends I have to meet 1st so I don’t know if they will distract me from going but it’s very possible they will. I have been talking to these two boys since last year. I honestly cant believe my luck. Also if anyone can tell my on the hotel and area  where I am staying the best, “WWYD” aka What Would You Do based on Staying at the Hotel Atlantico Tower -Soft Opening .

• Members

@Primeone385 although I'm HATING on you BIG TIME for being in my FAVORITE COUNTRY, I'm going to give you the name of a guy who does AMAZING TOURS AND has some of the sexiest guys in rio. Ask him to send you BLACK BEAUTY! You will fall in love with BLACK BEAUTY. Be very careful as a solo traveler about bringing guys to your apartment. Be safe! Have fun and POST PLENTY OF PICTURES, PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 

Tell the procurer that BLKSUPERMAN recommended him.  His third are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Screenshot_20230816_125314_Contacts.jpg

• Members
4 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

@Primeone385 although I'm HATING on you BIG TIME for being in my FAVORITE COUNTRY, I'm going to give you the name of a guy who does AMAZING TOURS AND has some of the sexiest guys in rio. Ask him to send you BLACK BEAUTY! You will fall in love with BLACK BEAUTY. Be very careful as a solo traveler about bringing guys to your apartment. Be safe! Have fun and POST PLENTY OF PICTURES, PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 

Tell the procurer that BLKSUPERMAN recommended him.  His third are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I suppose "Black beauty" is black.

• Members

@Primeone385 why are you @-ing me and telling me this? You're making me tear up. I want to be in Brazil so badly. I'm so jealous of you right now. Please STOP! NO MORE POST! 

Just joking! You'd better give all the nasty, dirty, salacious details. Honey have fun..it's brazil! The men are unbelievably beautiful.  New years eve can't get here fast enough for me. It's 7:30 in the States! Get your azz out of this forum and get to the sauna.

We need full reports or I'm going to ask @TotallyOz to permanently ban you from the site. Lol!

Have fun and be safe my slutty friend!

• Members
1 hour ago, Phoenixblue said:

Outstanding! 🤩 Absolutely adorable. ✌️

Are there other guys are available besides him ? 😀

Are you baiting me? Stop it NOW! Lol! I have DROPBOX with unlimited storage.  I guesssssssss I can give you a few more snippets of the various flavors brazil has to offer. Give me a few minutes, my trashy friend.