eurasian

Any feedback for Krubb and Chakran saunas ?

5 hours ago, scott456 said:

Chakran has a deep pool in the center court yard, I almost drawn there.  LOL.

They used to have weekly foam parties, it's a lot of fun, Thais always know how to have fun.   They have a website, the next special event is LOYKRATONG.

For several years Chakran has been almost exclusively Thai-for-Thai or Thai-for-Asian. When it opened more than 20 years ago it was a fabulous place for all nationalities and was the first sauna to introduce nude nights. Not much chance of action now for farang unless you are relatively young and in good shape.

• Members
On 11/22/2023 at 9:55 PM, PeterRS said:

For several years Chakran has been almost exclusively Thai-for-Thai or Thai-for-Asian. When it opened more than 20 years ago it was a fabulous place for all nationalities and was the first sauna to introduce nude nights. Not much chance of action now for farang unless you are relatively young and in good shape.

Older or out of shape customers of any race usually don't get much actions in any sauna that is not pay for play.  Of course some older farangs think they are special.

On 11/23/2023 at 1:55 PM, PeterRS said:

For several years Chakran has been almost exclusively Thai-for-Thai or Thai-for-Asian

They have a massage wing too (can't recall the name right now) which we hardly have postings about on this board. The last time I heard someone talk about it (pre-covid) I remember he said he felt out of place because while the place was busy, all other customers were Thai. I didn't understand why he felt that way, since the boys would have been there for the money, so what did it matter if he was farang? But your comment above reminded me of that guy's comment. Maybe the absence of postings about this massage place has something to do with the ethnic profile of its customer base?

7 hours ago, scott456 said:

Older or out of shape customers of any race usually don't get much actions in any sauna that is not pay for play.  Of course some older farangs think they are special.

Indeed. The online geriatrics who warble on about how great the attitudes of the boys where 30 or 40 years ago seem to forget that they were 30 or 40 years younger than and 30 or 40 years less revolting to the Thai guys back then. Expecting a boy in his 20s to have the same reaction to a 70 year old as we would to an average guy in his 30s, 40s or even 50s is just silly.

Then you have the geriatrics who comfort themselves by saying "old people are respected in Thailand"; and that is perfectly true. Respect, however, does not mean that they are going to be enthusiastic about fucking you.

Equally delusional are the ones who think that just because the boys are there for the money, they are somehow blind or indifferent to whom they are servicing - or, rather, to whom is requesting their services. We all work for money, we all turn down jobs where we are put-off by the work or the client - or we demand an extra high price for doing it to make-up for our revulsion or lack of enthusiasm. It works the same way with boys. When I read reports about boys quoting "ridiculous" prices or showing a lack of enthusiasm, it often seems lost on the poster that he is simply sending a message that he is not interested in going with you  - it isn't a bad attitude in general, it's just a lack of enthusiasm for you. Boys are not machines with no personal preferences.

Of course, there are also guys who would genuinely prefer to go with an older man with a wrinkled, hairy, sagging arse than a fit younger guy if the oldie has the better attitude. In general though, it makes sense to adjust your expectations to where you are in life. Honestly, how enthusiastic would you be about getting into bed with what you see starting back at you in the mirror?

The corollary to that is those whining about the decline or death of the Thai scene. That reality is that the scene is doing just fine and most boys have great attitudes and the moaners are going to be dead long before the Thai scene is.

All the above applies as much to prospects at Chakran and Krubb as it does to the commercial scene.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:35 AM, eurasian said:

Hi everybody ,

Most of the reports here are about the gogo bars and massage places but very little info about saunas . Will be happy to hear your feedback particularly for Krubb and Chakran saunas .

Thanks .  

Only been to Krubb once. Their facilities are great and the crowd is pretty hot. A bit of a sticky-rice vibe but you can still have lots of fun. It was during once of their group action nights. Felt the event was a bit disorganized and the room where it was held was too small and dark. They had some performers in there, same as R3 does. It was in August of 2022 though, so 90-95% had a mask on, which was really a turn-off.

Never been to Chakrain , even though I tell myself I will go each time i'm in BKK. Maybe it's because of its reputation being too sticky-rice or the location or maybe I just go to the others once I know I will have fun. Didn't know they had special events. Would definitely go, especially on a foam party. 

Talking about foam parties I definitely recommend the ones at Mania but especially at the ones at R3 sauna. went there last month with a Thai twink who wanted to some group action in the dark room and who usually goes to Krubb and we both had a blast. The performers were hot and the crowd was quite big and wild.  R3 is bigger than mania so the foam tends to be also better. Met even this guy who used to be a performer over there before Covid. Asked him if he was still working there but he said he said no and  was there just to see his friends and have fun. At the end of the party, he came over me and asked if I had cummed. I had but said. Asked me and then said he can take care of it. we went to a cabin and had a pretty good ride. So I definitely recommend R3. check their Twitter account to see when the next party is.

Going to be in BKK for most of December, so hoping to finally go to Chakran, give Krubb and enjoy the foam parties in Mania and R3. It's gonna be good especially on NYE/White party weekend. Last year they had foam parties on both saunas everyday from Friday-Sunday.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:29 PM, macaroni21 said:

They have a massage wing too (can't recall the name right now) which we hardly have postings about on this board.

This used to be V Club which for a long time was in its own separate house on Soi Aree. It was the only massage place in my experience where the book of guys to choose from included a section with genuine models who appeared in magazines etc. It was a relatively small house and I believe the owner also owned Chakran. So it must have made sense to combine the two businesses in the much larger Chakran building.