Bingo T Dog

Trump Says All Immigrants Are "Poisoning The Blood" of the US.

Six EU countries did not support the declaration of security guarantees for Ukraine

The Office of the President of Ukraine reported that six EU countries have not joined the declaration of security guarantees for Ukraine. These are Austria, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Croatia.

• Members
49 minutes ago, Moses said:

You should add to these "24 country" which were carefully picked for poll by editor, Africa and China, and you will see- most of world prefers Russia to US.

You should add Africa to your list of continents that thinks Putin is a butcher.

At least Africa is where De Nile is.  You should like it there.

African sentiment is favouring Ukraine

A majority felt that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was against the principles of international law, that Russian forces should withdraw from Ukraine and that Russia was guilty of committing war crimes in Ukraine.

What part of "Africa doesn't like Russia and thinks Putin is a butcher" do you not understand.

Most of the world does not want Russia to exist.  Your unloved sadistic nation is probably going to fail and disintegrate.

ukraine-support-from-africa-in-war.JPG

• Members
11 minutes ago, unicorn said:

I'm not fan of Putin's, for sure, but that statement's hyperbole. Russia has a lot of competition, such as Syria, Somalia, North Korea, Uganda, Yemen, and Venezuela. You won't catch me in any of those places. 

True, I wouldn't either.

But Russia is a special place as far as being super fucked up.  It is definitely where I'd want to live if I wanted to fall out of windows; fly in airplanes that explode; be tortured, jailed, or killed for having an opinion; or simply be turned into fertilizer.

giphy.gif

Nobody is a better butcher than you, Vlad!

P.S.  If I wanted to live somewhere that chops me into pieces I'd definitely want to like in that MBS dude's country though.

• Members
4 hours ago, Moses said:

Are you sure?

17.5% of world.

Rest of World keeps trade and relations.

Sanctions_2014_Russia2.svg.png?format=75

It's fun to watch how you deny every fact from every poster.  including by posting graphics that mean nothing.  Obviously this is not the place for a factual debate

But here's an idea.  Lets' swap places.  Just for fun, I'll be you and defend the sadist butcher!

INTERACTIVE-Which-countries-rely-most-on

Look!

Every country in world love Russia.

Every country in world buys oil from Russia and glorious economy.  US love glorious leader of Russia.  UK loves glorious leader of Russia.  Germany loves glorious leader of Russia.

This is a fact!  Why do all these countries love glorious Russia and want to be like Russia?  Because they love glorious Russian leader and want to be like vibrant and most powerful economy of whole world- Russia!  it is a fact!

14 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

But here's an idea.

- Why did the United States start a war against Iraq?
- They believed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
- So they will start a war against North Korea?
- No, they won’t start.
- Why?
- Because North Korea actually has it.

• Members
On 12/24/2023 at 10:57 AM, stevenkesslar said:

It's fun to watch how you deny every fact from every poster.  including by posting graphics that mean nothing.  Obviously this is not the place for a factual debate

But here's an idea.  Lets' swap places.  Just for fun, I'll be you and defend the sadist butcher!

INTERACTIVE-Which-countries-rely-most-on

Look!

Every country in world love Russia.

Every country in world buys oil from Russia and glorious economy.  US love glorious leader of Russia.  UK loves glorious leader of Russia.  Germany loves glorious leader of Russia.

This is a fact!  Why do all these countries love glorious Russia and want to be like Russia?  Because they love glorious Russian leader and want to be like vibrant and most powerful economy of whole world- Russia!  it is a fact!

Just ask Trump.   He said it very strong yesterday that Putin is a better leader than Biden.

Putin will raise oil drilling bigly while Sleepy Joe is the most corrupt leader the world has ever seen.

Believe me!

458f2213678bce2410d7c291edc1e130.gif

Regarding immigrants 

the GOP will try scaring the $$$ out of you by saying whatever it takes to get you to open your wallet, just like televangelists do.

In either case, after they have your money, they have no viable agenda or policy other than vote for them and/or pray.

34 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

In either case, after they have your money, they have no viable agenda or policy other than vote for them and/or pray.

No agenda?
Trump has promised the first item on the agenda upon taking the oath of office is to close the border and finish building the wall. He will END Dementia Joe Biden's open borders policy. Trump also pledged to deport all of the illegals that Dementia Joe Biden has allowed in. That will save local governments tens of billions in costs to house, clothe, feed, and educate the illegals.

Trump also pledged to open up all federal lands and offshore sites to drilling and fracking. That will immediately lower the cost of gas and energy for the US consumer.

That's just for starters.

1 hour ago, Bingo T Dog said:

#TrumpSmells

Thank you Pinocchio for your post. Very deep and profound. 

As long as these images of migrant caravans heading north appear on the TV screens in the American voters' living room, the question isn't will Trump win. It is how big will his victory be.

image.png.4c09b2e9c5b1029d42248807294c9689.png

The total failure of the Biden border policy.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Thank you Pinocchio for your post. Very deep and profound. 

As long as these images of migrant caravans heading north appear on the TV screens in the American voters' living room, the question isn't will Trump win. It is how big will his victory be.

image.png.4c09b2e9c5b1029d42248807294c9689.png

The total failure of the Biden border policy.

Would you prefer this?

sterreich_wird_deutsch-_Einmarsch_der_deutschen_Polizei_in_Imst_-Tirol-_-_NARA_-_54750x375.jpeg

• Members
3 hours ago, EmmetK said:

One thing I really appreciate about @Moses and @EmmetK is that, even if we disagree about policy, they are always factually correct.

For example, there was no caravan crisis when Trump was President.  Had there been, he might have been fired.  But this caravan crisis that exists under Senile Stupid Corrupt Lazy Joe "Piece Of Shit" Biden just didn't exist under Donald "I'm A Genius" Trump.  That's just a fact.

Migrant caravans restart as pandemic deepens the humanitarian crisis at the US-Mexico border

Published: October 6, 2020

The crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border also persists despite the coronavirus drawing media attention toward other matters.

One of the truly remarkable things about Donald "I'm A Genius" Trump's leadership of the US was that everything was calm at the border.  There were rules, and everyone followed them.  People just need to be reminded that in October 2020, as that headline says, there were no caravans.  There was no border crisis.  Even Mexicans, especially Moms with kids, praised the fair and compassionate way Donald "I'm A Genius" Trump managed the border.

G274N3VZTU5QNJEMLIQQV3OHXU.jpg

This is why Donald "I'm A Genius" Trump won re-election overwhelmingly in 2020.  Only lying and unethical Democrats (and a few demented Independents) buy this bullshit about how Senile Stupid Corrupt Lazy Joe "Piece Of Shit" Biden won.  Trump won by more votes than any leader on any planet in the entire universe ever.  That's just a fact.

Once fairness and compassion is restored under Donald "I'm A Genius, Again" Trump, there is an obvious solution.  First, we need the biggest mass deportation of illegal aliens, ever.  Second, all these lying and un-American Democrats should be deported, too.  And sent back to the shit holes they came from.

What disgusts me even more is that these un-American Democrats don't even care about how raping, murdering Mexicans are killing our own kids with fentanyl.

FeRk3ZSXoAAVaoM?format=png&name=4096x409

Under Donald "I'm A Genius" Trump, there was no drug problem.  A fair and compassionate leader like Trump wouldn't let an ounce of that killer drug into the US.  Much less the truckloads and barges that Senile Stupid Corrupt Lazy Joe "Piece Of Shit" Biden practically waves in.   People just need to be reminded that before that senile old fart and his ignorant Black female Veep were in charge, we had no fentanyl problem in America.  As that chart shows.  That's just a fact.

Just like we had no border crisis and no caravans in 2020 until the senile fart was elected.  That's just a fact.

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Pinocchio,  they look like supporters of Dementia Joe Biden's Squad buddies in another hateful anti-Semitic march.

Thank you.

At least we can be honest here.  I am just getting sick of it.  It's not just the illegal aliens.   All these un-American woke sissies at Harvard should just be deported to their respective shitholes.  And I know.  The Woke ACLU will say they were born here.  I don't give a fuck.  Just build a fucking wall around Harvard and let the sissies and Jew haters stay in their fucking woke wonderland.

I am tired of hearing all this fucking whining about Palestinian women and children.  There is nothing morally wrong with wiping 20,000 terrorists off the face of the earth.  In fact, it is anti-Semitic to whine about blowing those 20,000 terrorists up.  It's just less immigrant filth to poison our blood.

There is only only leader whose people march FOR Jews and FOR Israel.  Donald "My Son-In-Law Is The Best Jew Ever" Trump!

EVvOzBEWAAItHQP.jpg

Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_

AP_16270762000982.jpg

We need a strong leader who has the back of the Jews!

There is nothing wrong when the people the country belongs to want to make it great again and decide to rid their country of filth.  We're not haters just because wir wollen reines Blut!

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Thank you.

At least we can be honest here.  I am just getting sick of it.  It's not just the illegal aliens.   All these un-American woke sissies at Harvard should just be deported to their respective shitholes.  And I know.  The Woke ACLU will say they were born here.  I don't give a fuck.  Just build a fucking wall around Harvard and let the sissies and Jew haters stay in their fucking woke wonderland.

I am tired of hearing all this fucking whining about Palestinian women and children.  There is nothing morally wrong with wiping 20,000 terrorists off the face of the earth.  In fact, it is anti-Semitic to whine about blowing those 20,000 terrorists up.  It's just less immigrant filth to poison our blood.

There is only only leader whose people march FOR Jews and FOR Israel.  Donald "My Son-In-Law Is The Best Jew Ever" Trump!

EVvOzBEWAAItHQP.jpg

AP_16270762000982.jpg

There is nothing wrong when the people the country belongs to want to make it great again and decide to rid their country of filth.  We're not haters just because wir wollen reines Blut!

There are degrees of mental illness displayed in contributions to this discussion thread, of that I am certain.  Liars, trolls, attention-getters sitting in a recliner at home with nothing better to do but punch-out commentary to social media.  And joking or not your post is a clear indication of the seriousness of the problem.  

• Members
43 minutes ago, Mavica said:

And joking or not your post is a clear indication of the seriousness of the problem. 

Which problem?  The border?  Or my mental illness?

Anyhoo, thank you.  I forgot to take my medication today.  So after reading your thoughtful post I took my pills.  Bad Nazi Steven went away.  At least for the next 12 hours.  Good Steven is back.  That addresses my mental illness.

Here's one way of thinking of how to address the border problem:

Over 3.2 million came into the United States illegally over a twelve-month period ending September 2023, and more than 400,000 have crossed since then. Given these numbers, should the administration continue its current policies or issue new, stricter policies to reduce the flow of people coming across the border?

In a recent Harvard Harris poll 70 % of Americans answered that we need stricter policies.  55 % of Democrats, 71 % of Independents, and 85 % of Republicans now agree.  So one good thing about Biden's policies, even if you think they suck, is that they paved the way for bipartisan agreement.  The sooner Congress passes a bipartisan compromise immigration bill, the better.

Back to my mental illness, you will understand this next point better than anyone, @Mavica.  I'm a Biden/Harris supporter.  That alone confirms that I am both mentally ill, and stupid.  For that reason alone, I'm not a big fan of the RFK campaign.  Simply because the most likely outcome is it helps get Trump elected.  So if RFK runs a great campaign that elects Trump, it's still a shitty campaign to me.

That said, I love what RFK is at least trying to do.  Which is run a positive and thoughtful Independent campaign.  His strongest constituency is young voters.  Because he is proposing things like 3 % fixed rate government mortgages to help make homeownership affordable again to a segment of America (young people) who feel screwed.  He's doing the same thing on immigration. 

He denies playing politics.  But he is of course playing politics, by mixing the compassion talk of liberals with the tough border talk of MAGA folk.  It actually is a great contribution to the debate.  Especially because he's pushing the idea of compromise, compassion, thoughtful debate, and sticking up for the average American.  Since you are the most thoughtful poster here, @Mavica, always informing us with facts and deep analysis, I know you agree.

So here's a great 20 minute video on RFK's take on the border.  If 2024 is about debates like this, it will be good for America.   As well as for border policy.  Again, I'm a mentally ill Biden/Harris supporter.  But I welcome RFK's contribution to the debate.  He's explicitly calling out Biden's unpopular border policies.  Implicitly, he is calling out Trump's Nazi-like language and utter lack of compassion as well.

Plus, his Spanish sucks about as bad as my Spanish and German.  But if he wants to focus us on the bad ass coyotes who are getting rich off un desmadre of their own cruel creation, I'm all for it.

RFK BORDER POLICY

Politicians in the past have appealed to xenophobia and bigotry in calling for a tough border policy. (Steven's note:  No shit!  Wonder who?)  RFK Jr.’s call for a tough border comes from a different place. It comes from compassion and humanitarian conscience. He calls upon all Americans, of every party and political persuasion to face facts. President Biden’s loose border policy has been a disaster. It serves no one: not the migrants, not the nations south of the border, and not our own country. We are in the midst of a humanitarian nightmare, an entirely unnecessary one of our own making. Conscience demands that we stem the tide of illegal immigration so that we can return to the orderly, lawful immigration that has brought so much dynamism to our country.

• Members
3 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Thank you.

EVvOzBEWAAItHQP.jpg

AP_16270762000982.jpg

One might remind ourselves that when Maga isn't blaming the corrupt news and corrupt political actions on the influence of George Soros, that Trump has told us, (and he was very strong), how there are good people on both sides.

hakenkreuz-in-a-dress-copyright-1973-dan

That said, while Trump describes how the flow of immigrants at the border has increased bigly due to outflows from prisons and mental institutions, the reality is a benefit to our US economic engine: young, cheap labor willing to get out of bed and go to work every day.