Olddaddy

Plans for 2024

So have you made goals for 2024?

Not only financial, health and what have you but SEX goals .

Bangkok , Thailand,Brazil , Saunas ,massages places ,sex travel , 

What's your plans 

My goal this year is to try South America

I'm thinking more around September to visit Chile 

Never been there but I have a neighbour who comes from there and says the gay scene is fantastic

That's my goal so far anyway 🤣 probably will change back to Thailand before the years out but I'm getting bored with Asia 

53 minutes ago, vinapu said:

But sex travel? oh ,no, no no, no. Museums , malls ,markets and temples yes but sex ? If any at all , weekends  and weekdays only.

Weekends and weekdays only. Plus all holidays in your home country and all Thai holidays. Plus mornings, afternoons, or nights only. And at midnight or noon -- or both simultaneously! 🥰

Please also visit at least one museum for me. Even if it's for only one minute.  🤓

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

Please also visit at least one museum for me. Even if it's for only one minute.  🤓

absolutely doable but why I should visit museum for you ? Usually I do it for myself.

If you comb through my reports you will find relation from National Museum, both Bank of Thailand museums, Caravaggio computerized exhibition in Bangkok Art Centre and even Patpong Museum. If you want to broaden your horizons by reading about some rarely visited Cambodian temples   or what I found on other side of Mekhong river in Luang Prabang it's all in my respective report right here in the forum. Like you math teacher used to tell you ' do your homework Marc "

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I plan to spend this year getting to know the love of my life better. I hope he is ready for a ride or two.

Fantastic 😍 all the best with him 👍

• Members
41 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

He hasn't work there is quiet a while. Perhaps 8 months back? :)

Haha … you locals swoop in, pluck the choicest, and leave us mere hapless ‘tourons’ with the scraps. Not that I have any reason to whine about my time. 😉

• Members
On 1/1/2024 at 3:13 PM, Olddaddy said:

My goal this year is to try South America

…. sorry, backed myself into the quote frame: The continent in parts has made years of retirement considerably value-added.