joizy

Massage Venues near Prime

Stopped by Natural Massage on Soi 6 this evening. Several cute boys sitting outside. Chose the 90 mins oil massage. Should have probably picked lotion instead. Overall the massage was a solid C or maybe C+. But was really let down by the use of an Exxon Valdez-worth of oil. I tried twice to say "too much oil" but it fell on deaf ears or there was a communication gap. So I was kind of pissed off through most of the massage which is the opposite of relaxing. It was so annoying that I even refused the offer of a happy ending. Also when he was doing a face/head massage at the end he put a hand under my chin/on my throat which was rather disconcerting. It felt out of bounds to me. I probably should have removed his hand.

A lesson learned, I guess. 650 baht for 90 mins. Shower in the room was appreciated but I think not all of the rooms have a shower as I saw another customer wrapped in a towel on his way back to his room. Space was tight, but the massage table had a face cut out.  I'd definitely choose a different boy next time though.

• Members
On 1/13/2024 at 4:38 AM, fedssocr said:

Stopped by Natural Massage on Soi 6 this evening. Several cute boys sitting outside. Chose the 90 mins oil massage. Should have probably picked lotion instead. Overall the massage was a solid C or maybe C+. But was really let down by the use of an Exxon Valdez-worth of oil. I tried twice to say "too much oil" but it fell on deaf ears or there was a communication gap. So I was kind of pissed off through most of the massage which is the opposite of relaxing. It was so annoying that I even refused the offer of a happy ending.

Oil is easier for massuers to apply and maneuver.  I usually bring my own massage oil.  I like the smell of coconut oil and many types of essential oils.  They are not expensive.  In fact, I would not go to those sex massage places and expect a professional massage there. Their selling point is happy ending, not massage itself. There are plenty of well known legit massage places in Bangkok, and no happy ending given.

8 hours ago, scott456 said:

Oil is easier for massuers to apply and maneuver.  I usually bring my own massage oil.  I like the smell of coconut oil and many types of essential oils.  They are not expensive.  In fact, I would not go to those sex massage places and expect a professional massage there. Their selling point is happy ending, not massage itself. There are plenty of well known legit massage places in Bangkok, and no happy ending given.

2 hours ago, AsianExplorer said:

Almost all the so-called massage shops near Silom are de facto Masturbation shops. You wont get a good body massage there except the prime massage. Avoid going there unless you want somebody to rub your body with oil and give you HE.

This is why I never go to this places if I need professional massage I go to legit places where you can find professional masseurs on very reasonable rates and if I want sex I find it through apps or bars .

It's crazy how big Prime has grown. I think the New Year rush is well over now as I was able to walk in and get a massage this evening with no wait. I didn't realize that they'd added another building to their portfolio. I wonder how many people are employed by their massage factory. I think I was handed off to four different people on the short walk across the soi to the other building. It was like a relay race.

Excellent 90 mins massage. My masseur had surprisingly rough hands, but used just the right amount of pressure throughout. En suite shower in the new building was a nice surprise. There's a good reason this place is the standard.

15 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

It's crazy how big Prime has grown. I think the New Year rush is well over now as I was able to walk in and get a massage this evening with no wait. I didn't realize that they'd added another building to their portfolio. I wonder how many people are employed by their massage factory. I think I was handed off to four different people on the short walk across the soi to the other building. It was like a relay race.

Excellent 90 mins massage. My masseur had surprisingly rough hands, but used just the right amount of pressure throughout. En suite shower in the new building was a nice surprise. There's a good reason this place is the standard.

Totally agree about Prime, always good quality. They have 4 buildings now so it seems!

I think I have been unlucky. I twice walked down soi 6, in the evening, to look at the massage shops, and see if I fancied one, or two, sexy guys! I like twinkish guys. On both occasions, nothing caught my eye!

17 hours ago, reader said:

Some ASEAN guys have already started returning home for New Year's.

But don't give up on Soi 6 yet. All good things to those who wait. 🙂

I'm back in March, so I will take your advice! Hope springs eternal, etc...