Marc in Calif

Putin's terrorist thugs attack concert hall: 40 dead, 100+ wounded (so far)

The genocidal dicktator Putin has done it again. Today he murdered more innocent civilians in Moscow. 

He is now crazy with power. His evil totalitarian dictatorship is even more murderous than Stalin's. 

What will it take for the Russian people to rise up and overthrow him and his thugs, terrorists, and oligarchs?

image.jpeg.001869899be6e224baa02556604c2ca3.jpeg

You have no conscience, no brains.

No matter how many mass shootings have happened in the United States in schools, stadiums, and concerts, and no one has ever tried to earn points from it. But as soon as something happened in Russia, you came running here to splash your guano.

A shame!

• Members
15 minutes ago, Moses said:

You must have been looking in a mirror when you said that.

Vladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible?

I believe that Vladimir Putin came to power as the result of an act of terror committed against his own people. The evidence is overwhelming that the apartment-house bombings in 1999 in Moscow, Buinaksk, and Volgodonsk, which provided a pretext for the second Chechen war and catapulted Putin into the presidency, were carried out by the Russian Federal Security Service 

In my posts so far I have stressed the fact that Genocide Man is a genocidal sadist.  He is committing an act of genocide on the Ukrainian people.

One could argue that Genocide Man is also committing genocide against Russians by knowingly turning so many Russian ethnic minorities into fertilizer.  But that is a stretch.  Genocide World is a hateful, racist, homophobic place.  Not all Russians are.  But seemingly at least a significant minority and maybe a majority.  So I think it is more appropriate to say that Genocide Man is a sadistic terrorist who is perfectly willing to engage in acts of terror against his own people. 

Certainly Genocide Man is engaging in terror by processing hundreds of thousands and potentially millions of Russians, particularly ethnic minorities, into fertilizer.  Just talk to the wives and children of the victims of Genocide Man's state-sponsored terror.

Of, that's right.  They can't speak.  Or Genocide Man will kill them, just like he killed Navalny.

So it is perfectly possible, if not likely, that Genocide Man is ramping up the genocide and terror by engaging in more acts of terror against his own people. The only thing different this time is that 40 Russians or so is way below Genocide Man's capacity.  With his genocide he is going to process hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Russians into fertilizer.  This actually gives him a convenient excuse to rationalize his state-sponsored terror and genocide.

29 minutes ago, Moses said:

Genocide Fan #2, who practically spurts blood in his defense of Genocide Man and his genocide, has repeatedly argued - with no evidence whatsoever - that somehow the CIA or FBI or Mickey Mouse or Porky Pig was behind the bombing of the World Trade Center.  We do know that after a few decades no one has produced any evidence of that.  But they have produced a ton of evidence about Genocide Man's use of terror against his own people in a 1999 bombing to rise to power.  Alongside countless other assassinations, poisonings, and murders - including shooting planes out of the sky.

So if you want to call out someone who has no conscience and no brain, call out Genocide Fan #2.  His enthusiasm for genocide against Ukrainians is repulsive.   

The world has no sympathy for Genocide Man.  Get used to it.

As an American who lived through and opposed the Iraq War and saw how it weakened my country and made us the target of scorn and repulsion and hate, I can tell you that your nightmares and horror will get far worse.  And they are just getting started.  You are weak in every way.  Economically, politically, militarily.  So this is small ball compared to decades of of weakness and repulsion that are now firmly locked in for Genocide World's future.

I'm not saying I have no empathy for Russians.  Quite the opposite.  Just like with the Iraq War, where things had to get a lot worse for America before they could get better, I realize the same is true for Genocide World.

4 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

The genocidal dicktator Putin has done it again. Today he murdered more innocent civilians in Moscow. 

He is now crazy with power. His evil totalitarian dictatorship is even more murderous than Stalin's. 

What will it take for the Russian people to rise up and overthrow him and his thugs, terrorists, and oligarchs?

image.jpeg.001869899be6e224baa02556604c2ca3.jpeg

While I agree he is a dictator, your title is not true (or a lie). He did not murder these people. Reports I have read said ISIS was involved. Saying he did it himself, it absurd.

1 hour ago, Moses said:

A shame!

Yes, it's definitely a shame that Putin incites his violent thugs and domestic terrorists to murder civilians in cold blood. 

You should be ashamed of your leader. But I think you support him even more now that he's killed again. ☠️

39 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

While I agree he is a dictator, your title is not true (or a lie). He did not murder these people. Reports I have read said ISIS was involved. Saying he did it himself, it absurd.

You haven't been to the Politics forum for a while, have you?

• Members

From The Guardian:

Dmitry Medvedev, the former president of Russia who now is deputy head of the security council, said that if Kyiv’s involvement in the attack on the concert hall is proved, all those involved “must be tracked down and killed without mercy, including officials of the state that committed such outrage”.

So it's not been 24 hours and one of Genocide Man's top surrogates is already using this to promote the idea that terrorists in Ukraine might be responsible.  And if so they should be killed without mercy.  I get there is an "if" in the construction.  But why say that at all?  After 9/11 W. did not say "if Putin did this, Russians must be killed without mercy."  I think we knew it was al Queda almost immediately.  But I think W. and his surrogates were pretty cautious on what was said.  Including that Islam, as a religion, is not to blame.  Unlike during the run up to Iraq, when the bullshit and war mongering were everywhere.

CNN reporters said they had been told [by US officials] that “since November there has been ‘fairly specific’ intelligence that Isis-K wanted to carry out attacks in Russia … US intelligence warned Russia about it”.

From the same article, suggesting that Isis-K is a likely suspect.  

One good reason for Genocide Man to stop the genocide is it would make far more sense for the US, Russia, China, Europe, and others to cooperate on counterterrorism.  Which we pretty much have, usually very successfully.  Putin and W. made common cause in 2001 to fight Islamic terrorism.

In fairness, the US under W. fucked that cooperation up royally by starting the Iraq War.  Far from deterring terrorism, we basically birthed new terrorist movements.  That is part of what I meant above when I said the horrors are just starting for Genocide World, and are locked in.   Just as they were for the US.  In this case, the US did exactly the right thing by both warning US citizens and passing on what it knew to Genocide Man's subordinates.

4 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

terrorists in Ukraine might be responsible

Terrorist should be responsible. No? Or Ukrainian terrorists shouldn't?

You write again without understanding what exactly is happening in Russia. The death penalty is not used hereб that why Medvedev spoke about it after yesterday case.
Unlike:

1711176993944.thumb.png.2071de37dcfb3b3397f25715a342493f.png

4 hours ago, Moses said:

Terrorist should be responsible. No? Or Ukrainian terrorists shouldn't?

You write again without understanding what exactly is happening in Russia. The death penalty is not used hereб that why Medvedev spoke about it after yesterday case.
Unlike:

1711176993944.thumb.png.2071de37dcfb3b3397f25715a342493f.png

Consider: there are things worse than death. Regardless, my thoughts and prayers with the families of the victims.

3 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I wonder what kind of water you are drinking?

I will answer you. Danilov (read who it is) took responsibility for the terrorist attack before the United States published that ISIS was to blame. The USA is a sponsor of terrorism in the world, the USA sponsors regimes mired in terror and genocide!

18 minutes ago, vinapu said:

substantial

Let's essentially say the United States is sponsoring the Ukrainian regime, the Ukrainian regime has claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack. Transitivity - the United States committed a terrorist attack.

The United States is a sponsor of terrorism

2 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Kostik, Ti so vsiem oduriel

Нет, дорогой мой, не одурел. 

A little above, I wrote that Danilov, before the false propaganda media of the United States accused ISIS of the terrorist attack, wrote that Ukraine was responsible for the terrorist attack. USA is a sponsor of Ukraine, USA is a sponsor of terrorism!

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

lets wait for what Russian government says about perpetrators first.

What do you want to hear besides that? By the way, I am very disappointed with this weak reaction.

But I am very disappointed by your support for terrorism and genocide. I expected this from freaks like stevenkesslar, but not from you

10 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Holy dancing cossacks

At a time when the world is crying, when it is necessary to unite against terror, are you happy?
Moral freaks like stevenkesslar and Marcin Calif are always happy about deaths, genocide, violence...
But I did not expect this from other forum participants