Guest Goldenboy

Trip report

Guest Goldenboy

First post. Viewed as guest for long time.

In bangkok and pattaya last week.

Soi boy busy enough. Banana bar and hot male at front I find fun. Drinks cheap.

First night - boy from classic boys. Ok selection. Captain very helpful even ran to road to flag cab! Must have been the 200 baht tip. I am overly generous. Had boy in pattaya. He came bangkok as he say no customer in pattaya.

Boy ok - sought to be top but reminded him of the deal - he gave in. 2200 baht. Good start.

Day 2 - babylon fun as always. Went fresh boys - rough selection. Rough show - simulated attack on ladyboy odd. Ended up with bundle of fun from banana. Off to dj and then drinks at a bar behind a closed roller door to late. Boy drunk. Ride on his motorcycle crazy. Good performer. Stands in front of plate glass windows declaring desire to cum on bangkok. 20 years. As elated silly3500 given.

Day 3 - babylon fun again. Dream boys show a laugh. Giant penis sprayed us with"semen". Best selection of boys I think. Vow to return and take two. End up with different boy from bars at front of soi. Cutie who declared only earns 400 per day at 7/11 and this better. Dj fun. 2500.

Day 4 - repeat of day 3. Same boy same 2500.

Day 5 pattaya. Good boys sunee - rough and ready but nice boys - 3 chuck wow for 300 each. Trawl . Average pickings. Take performer from last trip from cupidol. Great performer. 3000.

Day 6 pattaya. Boysboysboys show fun. Place crazy. Chinese woman throwing cash. Leave - want lad not chaos. Go dreamboys. Boys more fun. Take Lao farmer - straight. He was in serious pain latter but only after a good half hour asked to stop! Seems he did not douche quite well enough! Just fluid - life. Enough anyway. 2200.

Day 7 - beach. Pleasant. Drinks food manicure massage. Leave too late for boy. Last minute take from cupidol. Average looker. Average performer. 2200.

Day 8. - bangkok - take a boy from last time. Party drinks and food at bar 5000. Relaxed mood. Dj. Boy loved sofitel so. 20 years old. Both drunk. Leave it to morning. 3500.

Loved the trip. Loving bangkok more. I like babylon where I get great ones for nothing. Still love the complete control and certainty of gogo at night. Next time might be al little meaner on tips.

1500 Shortime 2000 up longtime more than enough. Think I will ask for price and then pay extra 500. Otherwise i find myself being too generous.

Back July for round two.

Nice post! You really have paid boys well. Don't teach them for bad habits. ;)

I have not been in Babylon. But it is certainly on the list for next time. Does fucking take place in public (pool area) or in cabins? I understood from a previous post that there is a dark room as well.

Guest Goldenboy

Babylon - action in private cabins. Mon to Friday 5 pm on busy. Sat to Sunday all day. Always someone anytime. Did meet a lovely japanese doctor. Nice educated people around. Outside bar always social if you make the effort to speak.

That's generous tipping. 

If your next visit is in the not too distant future, they may remember you and be expecting the same tips.

One guy I met in Prague kept a notebook with details of what every customer was good for, but fortunately for you, I doubt anyone is that organised in Thailand. 

Guest shamahan

Christianpfc really made a mark on gay thailand forums by attaching a number to each of his expense. But at least he had a practical idea of showing how thrifty one can be in Thailand. It is beyond my understanding why some people seem to be proud

displaying to the whole world to know how much they pay to hired prostitutes. What is your point? You try to show that you are a fucking idiot by grossly overpaying? Or that you are a person of means who can afford several hundred dollars to spend for a short trip? Many people can afford it...So what?

Guest Goldenboy

simply a report on my trip, what I did, what I paid.

you read far to much into things.

if no interest to you - fine.

thank you to the earlier non abusive comments in response to a  first time post.

You try to show that you are a fucking idiot by grossly overpaying?

Are you trying to imply you are fucking idiot grossly underpaying?

Why such  a strong language? Can't you just say that tips were too generous if you feel so instead of throwing double insults?

This is what reports are all about, reporting. What he chose to pay may out of line for some  but  this is information others  may be looking for.

He clearly said that he was too generous and suggested what sufficient tip would be in his opinion.

If your idea of fabulous vacation is penny pinching , nothing wrong with that but some may feel need to loose pure's strings a bit when holidaying and still have a feeling of getting their money's worth.

Shame on you shamahan, my apologies for being blunt 

simply a report on my trip, what I did, what I paid.

you read far to much into things.

if no interest to you - fine.

thank you to the earlier non abusive comments in response to a  first time post.

I like your report, condensed  but still informative enough.

If your tips were for short time  certainly you will be popular and boys will cherish  your memories.

Disregard nasty comments, some people hate other's spending habits.  

I don't thing generous tip are spoiling market, boys are treating them windfall rather that future entitlement, they have plenty of statistic sample to know what acceptable tips are.

Boys have good memories but it doesn't meant if next time you must tip the same, as long as you will be fair you 'll be OK, been there done that. Just make sure  they don't treat you as walking ATM. I like idea of establishing price up front and usually do, rarely they don't keep their side of bargain even if they know what tip will be. At least this is my experience.

Sometimes posters get pissed because they are plagued by illness, financial difficulties, age related impotence, or just

bad luck. While there's no excuse for ugly angry language, sometimes there are reasons that make posters bitter men.

My policy is to avoid such men and simply enjoy myself in this land of endless possibilities if you've got your health

and wealth.

Guest shamahan
  Can't you just say that tips were too generous if you feel so instead of throwing double insults?

If one makes a hefty donation to charitable cause, I would call it generous.  But generous donors frequently prefer to stay anonymous.What is described by OP is  not my idea of generosity. If you read previous years reports, you would rarely see pedantic accountant notes. That is new and quite bizzare trend. Keep this fucking numbers to yourself.

Guest shamahan

Sometimes posters get pissed because they are plagued by illness, financial difficulties, age related impotence, or just

bad luck. While there's no excuse for ugly angry language, sometimes there are reasons that make posters bitter men.

My policy is to avoid such men and simply enjoy myself in this land of endless possibilities if you've got your health

and wealth.

In my case, I have all problems mentioned above simaltaneously. Yesterday, I bought excellent shoes in Central Festival

for 5000 baht (Ecco). Do you think I should post this information over here?

Just my personal contribution as a new poster and a newcomer to the forums but for me ... well, i had trouble understanding the very concise manner of his reporting and still don't understand parts of it. It may read as boastful at first but after re-reading it a few times I've come to the conclusion that I may have read the intent in error. 

I am, however learning alot from the numbers (judged estimate) because I can translate it over my own countrys' currency and determining for myself what I intended to budget or tip was outside or within my means of spending (for my very first trip to Thailand). Personally I found it useful to have a comparative, so thank you for sharing the information.

On that note, 5000 baht for shoes, regardless of excellent quality would be well outside my personal expenditures for buying something on holiday.  Nonetheless, all information can be of use to someone, no matter how trivial it may be for others. 

Please forgive any oversight or violate intrusion on my behalf with this post. I do not intend to create dissent among the forumites and I apologize if it has caused some. 

In my case, I have all problems mentioned above simaltaneously. Yesterday, I bought excellent shoes in Central Festival

No you should not because this is not what the Board is about .  What the OP posts is useful and if you don't like him sharing it too bad. We don't need jerks like you trying to limit what posts especially by a first time poster..

I can assure you , that you are not likely to get away with your fowl language again.  If you want to have a civil discussion about over - paying that would be no problem.

Otherwise just ignore posts you don't like!

, I bought excellent shoes in Central Festival

no,  because nobody comes to this forum to check price of the shoes, they go to www.priceofeccoshoesatcentral.com forum for that.

But many users gladly ask questions about appropriate tip.

This is always popular subject, at times generating very heated responses as prime example above shows

is really 2200 / 70$ / over the board price for a good fuck?

Guest M4045

is really 2200 / 70$ / over the board price for a good fuck?

I think it depends where you are, but in Thailand i would say clearly yes. For me tipping in Pattaya is very easy to answer, i tip whatever the boy asks for as long as it is not more then 1000 Baht. 

To explain the what ever the boy ask part, i just have to report a very nice experience i had yesterday. During that really heavy rain yesterday i stayed in my room and just looked around on gayromeo, with no intention to meet a boy right now, but perhaps finding one for later that day. Then one boy i remember from i think 2 years ago send me a message, we chatted a bit and i found out that he was staying very close to my room. Of course he asked me if he can come to see me, but i had to tell him, that at the moment he can´t get the ususal 1000 baht from me, because i had only a few hunderts with me and that i need to go to a bank after the rain stopped. I offered him to meet later in the evening after rain stopped and i was at the bank. But he answered that he is horny now and the 450 i still had with me would be ok :) So of course i did not say no to this offer and 10 minutes later he was there, very wet from the rain, but also very horny and we had a great time.

At the end he even only took 400 and said i should keep the 50 to use for taxi to bank. 

Guest LoveThailand

The main reason I am here is to be informed about what is happening in the scene in Thailand so that my next trip may be more pelasurable. Members sharing their exxperiences is very valuable for that purpose. So yes - infromation about prices, places, how much people pay for different services - all is valuable.

I hope other potential posters will not be disouraged from sharing because some members here lack manners.

P.S. Goldenboy - behind the dry narrative I can read TONS of fun you had. Way to go!

There are those who may be overly generous in their tipping and those who are quite stingy. Some pride themselves on how good a deal that got by negotiating the lowest price; others pride themselves on their generosity for having something (sex) with a hot boy that they can't get at home. After spending thousands of dollars/euro/pounds to visit Thailand for a holiday, why not be generous if you can?

For me, what I do in the sack and what I pay is between me and he (or is it he and I). Others prefer to spare no detail to extent of TMI at times.

But many users gladly ask questions about appropriate tip.

This is always popular subject, ...

it is also a recurring topic in other forums. The question about tips for offing a boy came up recently on another forum I frequent, and given my on complete lack of offing experience I took the liberty to relay tipping information from this forum to the other one. So yes, there is clearly demand for that kind of information. I can't see any bragging in the OP, it is just factual and informative, hence appreciated.

Excellent trip report. Thank you.

And, ignore the posters telling anyone not to post numbers.  I like to hear them and I know others do as well.  I am not one to care much about how many fish one caught in a pond but if someone posts it, I may or may not read about it.

Please don't let the nastiness of some of the more cunty posters dissuade you from posting whatever you wish to post.  Many of us enjoy it a great deal.

Keep this fucking numbers to yourself.

Yesterday, I bought excellent shoes in Central Festival

To answer your question, no I don't think you should post it.

Ideally you shouldn't ever post here again, as your comments are rude to other members & never contain anything of positive interest.

I think a constructive discussion about what people pay is exactly the type of topic that belongs on these boards.

I don't think it's fair or helpful to under pay, yet many members don't have sufficient wealth to go around paying double the going rate for services.

Therefore it's useful to discuss the matter here.

Those who don't like that don't need to read it.

Goldenboy, as Z points out above, the one poster who elected to "grace" us by one of his thankfully rare appearances is known to us and what you read is his usual style.....so just ignore him.  Other regular posters here may disagree with something you write but at least you can expect some civil discourse from them.

I consider it perfectly fine if somebody new to the scene comes to one of the message boards and inquires about what to expect with respect to bar fines, tips, or whatever; however, you pointedly were not doing that and so I personally don't think it's anybody's business or role to suggest you overpaid (or, like a few posters on message boards in the past have crudely and stupidly suggested, that "you're ruining it for the rest of us").  

When I first came to Thailand long ago, I was well aware of what to expect including the "going rate" from the various message boards of the time; regardless, I typically paid more because I could do so, felt comfortable doing so, and simply wanted to do so.  But I'm doubtful I ever posted what I did in fact pay as I felt it wasn't anybody else's business and I didn't really care to hear what anybody else thought about it anyway. You paid what you wanted to pay and, to me, that's perfectly acceptable.  

cunty posters .

Thank you for  a new / for me at least  / expression, never heard that and had a good laugh,

I like OP tipping habits as I sense he had a good time in LOS and throwing money here and there is one of signs that on vacations we may act a bit on loose end. 50 weeks of stinginess per year may be enough for some including me, it's why we call vacations holidays

Nothing wrong if some are trying to find company on the cheap as long as whatever price is agreed upon by both sides but on another hand nothing wrong in overgenerosity if we feel we get our money worth. 

Better to pay 3000 for fabulous short time than hire  useless overnighter for 1500 just for the sake of cheap skin.

I don't believe that those paying over going rate are spoiling market for others more than those paying 5000 for Ecco shoes are ruining it for those who will wait for months to get them on sale for 2500.

An interesting post.

The writing style is concise to the point of being blunt.

To me, the sense of fun did not come through, but obviously others saw it.

I'm not fussed by the quoting of prices paid.

Clearly generous.