Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Funny part is, since that friend was humble nobody myself, I'm reading your report of that night while waiting at Swampy for my return flight out.
  2. Bit noisy but definitely not disruptive noise. No issue for me neither for my companion.
  3. I gladly stand corrected
  4. That's scary. Imagine some moral crusader minister having a go at such powerful tool.
  5. Now pic only. Will write later,busy stamp collecting.
  6. For now pick only , will write more soon I.e. between now and Christmas
  7. Name is new but that is just new incarnation of well known and popular GBeat massage
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It looks that renovation of popular Sarica restaurant on Suriwong is almost completed. Looks read for soft opening on Aug 17 as posted on new, shiny sign at front. Just passed by.
  9. As always, some do and some don't. One can get bar of soap at 7/11 for 13 baht but shelf above there are bars of the same weight for 59. No prices for guessing which one gave me once a rash. Toy Boys in Pattaya has even clear price list. Short time 1500, long time 3000. Will their guys go for less ? Some will and some won't. Yesterday I was shown , admittedly attractive , twink in one of bars of Jomtien Complex. Aparently he is selective with whom and when he goes and charges high end Bangkok level prices. Why ? Because he can I guess.
  10. Fully agree and commented on it many times already. How really straight is the guy who proclaims to be straight while letting other guy to play with his butt cheeks and staying erect in the process?
  11. They started with high rates when they opened , before anybody started bragging. Only post covid they lowered them for a limited time. Rates are high because there are takers not because bragging. The same I guess with 5000 boys. Recent proliferation of high end, high charge massage venues (History, Klover, Residences etc. ) seems to show that there are takers
  12. Such big luggage for just 2 days ?
  13. Reading all above I know why I don't bother with Thai at all when there . No boy was ever confused when I said " thousand baht " although some modestly protested when I said " your cock big"
  14. Relax , it's shaky bus as I sit above the wheel. Boy sitting beside is bumping into me from time to time so I don't complain even if he is not exactly my type
  15. At least order is proper
  16. Double post, sitting on the shaky bus
  17. Thank you for consideration
  18. Indeed . I think I'm still doing better job than FIFA awarding peace prize to certain multi war starter
  19. Send us picture so we can make our own opinion
  20. Never hurts to know one's place in the line. But give yourself some time and your day will come.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.