Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. The Greeks had a word for it!
  2. The average wage for a construction worker in Cambodia is $7.50 to $10 per day. An unskilled worker about $130 a month. They are not entitled to the so called minimum wage of $210 per month! Even in Pub St, in Siem Reap, a beer can be less than $1.00. There is something of a contrast with Europe and the USA. On one of my visits a couple of years ago, (I help support a Children's home there), I queried the bill in a nice Cambodian style restaurant, Khmer food, but many tourists, as I thought it was too little! I was assured that it was correct. I rarely do that in England! Incidentally, I hope to be there 22nd to 25th September!
  3. https://loyaltylobby.com/2026/09/10/bangkok-airport-rail-link-in-shambles-due-to-operator-changes-following-contract-expiration/ I know a number of members use thec airport rail link, and have possibly already seen this encouraging report!
  4. "Did you get a chance to chat with the guys and find out what their thoughts on world peace and global warming were?" 😂🤔
  5. Interesting, I see it flies 3 or 4 times a week.
  6. Emirates fly Bangkok to Siem Reap? What do they fly, an A380?
  7. Theu only use a jet to Siem Reap at peak times, otherwise the trusty ATR 72!
  8. Depends how you define consent!
  9. One objection is that with some topics, the site defaults to the oldest page, not the newest. Is there a way round that? Annoying when there are 50 pages!
  10. Yes, interesting, thanks.
  11. And entertain "friends".
  12. Do you mean from the 'foreigners' hotel? I used the Onsen there! But I didn't do the pilgrimage....
  13. I had the small towel in the Onsen.
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Me!
  15. So you don't give any money to your Filipino boyfriend?
  16. So you are a carp person, freshwater!
  17. Ok, thanks. I've never worked out what sotwe is!
  18. Mainly i got taken out, so prices are bound to be high. I had Shabu Shabu in the Hotel, was £80, including 2 small beers and a small flask of sake. I have to say the Subway/rail system is great, and inexpensive. You are right about speaking the language, especially in Imabari, in Shikoku, where little English is spoken. I dont!, unfortunately. Luckily the clients do. I had the best sushi ever in Imabari!
  19. How then do you compensate your Filipino partner/boyfriend?
  20. Especially bangs!
  21. I couldn't find Ah Ram on X? Also what's the link to the Japanese show?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.