Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
You guys ever use Airbnb ?
"on your knees", be careful.....
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
Or not...
-
High strung Sydney banker tries to kill lover with saucepan and boiling water
You think he should be charged twice,
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
The floating villages are well worth a trip, if it is the rainy season. They are at risk from the dams on the Upper Mekong. Some 2m people may lose their livelih, fishing, but Government shows no signs of caring
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
How does the insurance work in Cambodia for Motorcycle rider, and passenger?
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
They had some days to get there, but had to take train for part.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
OK. As I said in another post, it was "The High Court of England and Wales".
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
You are right, I was admitted in HK, in 1982, when we opened our office, which I administered from London. In those days you just turned up before the Chief Justice, said hi, so to speak, and you were admitted! Post 1997, much more difficult. In England and Wales, it used to be: 'The High Court of England and Wales'. But everything changes!
-
The opening of Guidos
There are members on here, who don't like him, or his manner.
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Pretty dangerous hour as well! Did anyone see the Top Gear episode, where they had to ride by motorbike from HCM City to Halong Bay? Quite frightening, (though also funny) even allowing for exaggeration for TV.
-
Is it quiet right now
Sounds like a colonial overlord speaking, circa 1890.
-
The opening of Guidos
Fair point, as I think it is Guido's personality, and interaction with guests, that gets a steady flow of people in to the restaurant. I realise that he is not popular with all on here, but I think he is very hardworking. As @floridarob may agree, it's tough in the service industry.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
You didn't march?
-
Gay (T/B) vs. Straight (T)?
But, I like to suck, and my bottoms to cum! Also, if they dont get hard, there's no sense of enjoyment.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
Separate legal systems.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
At present, I find that AI compositions still seem rather artificial, over flowery etc, but they will improve! Escorts use them all the time, some are extraordinary in their eloquence! I prefer an escort who has written a badly drafted cv, which is likely to be more accurate.
-
Show Schedules?
I'm a twink lover and Goodboys and Freshboys are the best for me. Sometimes Hotmale, but that seems less busy these days. Goodboys is a bit seedy, by which I mean small, crowded, a bit run down, a bit messy, etc. Freshboys is smarter. Banana can produce twinks, at least when I was there once.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
With respect as we lawyers say, or with the greatest respect, if you want to be a bit rude, it depends on the context. Yes, a dual qualified lawyer in the USA and England and Wales, or Scotland, can be a qualified US attorney, many are, but I would still argue that they are not an English attorney! They are a US Attorney, who happens to be of English nationality. I accept that it's rather a subtle distinction! I would point out though, that you cannot, in any event, be a British qualified lawyer, as Scotland has a different legal system, as a result of being our enemy and allied with France, rather a long time ago! Hence, I am, or was, a solicitor of the Superior Courts of England and Wales. I accept, however, that if you can say that a British citizen, who is qualified in the US, is a British attorney, then that would follow. Don't get me started on Northern Ireland!
-
Off to the Philippines
Glad to see you are slumming it, as usual!
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
Dont forget there are no English attorneys.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
Sadly we have done our best to do that in many countries.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Only in same area as 7 star Foodland!
-
New hotel on the block ARNI HEXA
Didn't Magic Touch get bad reviews on here?
-
New "saunatainment" spot opens in Bangkok - Wellmax
"Apparently its a French thing." Like letters?
-
New "saunatainment" spot opens in Bangkok - Wellmax
Well located!