Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Too late for me, I'm afraid!
  2. Proper Thai massage is very good, if you can stand the pain! I used to indulge, in the old days, when they wrapped your legs round your neck etc! It was sort of relaxing. However, in my declining years, I'm just too stiff!
  3. I'm always concerned that if there is any mention of money, or any kind of payment, that my account will be blocked.
  4. My Bank account is free. I have a card issued by Currensea, that guarantees the same exchange rate as the Bank rate, or near enough. It's a Mastercard, but acts as a Debit card, so debits my Bank Account directly. I've found it very good for using in an ATM. You still have the ATM charge, of course. I'm sure there are many such cards, and I find it much easier than waiting at X One.
  5. He means 'colours'!
  6. Heat, humidity, and smog, as in Bangkok!
  7. I have helped to support a children's home in Cambodia for many years, and know the staff well. However their rule is that you are not allowed to take pictures of the children. That's fine by me. Cambodia is a well known country for paedophilia.
  8. So, very good value indeed!
  9. Yes, descriptions on escort websites are also bad. Escorts with limited English have paragraphs on complex text, etc. If I find a short, not AI description, I tend to favour those! Mind you, I'm sure AI will be able to 'cheat' as well, soon. At the moment, AI descriptions stand out like a sore thumb.
  10. "If you don't like it ......leave !!🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️" [ imagine that's the effect you have on most people!
  11. Thanks, very useful. I looked up the Ascott Sathorn on Google, out of interest, and it says that it is a 5 star hotel! If so, its one of the cheapest 5 star hotels in have come across. What do you think?
  12. Would they bottom?
  13. I'm an optimist!
  14. Lifetime pass.
  15. Re later txt, if 3 on a bike, no insurer will pay out if there is an accident. This is, i hope, pretty obvious.
  16. And they have accidents!
  17. Of course, the other issue is being seriously injured, paralysed or killed, when insurer may be a secondary issue. Speaking personally, I would have doubts about driving a motorbike in the UK, let alone being a pillion passenger, but that's only a personal view!
  18. I wouldn't count on that. Insurers will always pull cover if the Bike or driver is unlicensed, or other infractions. You need to be realistic about an insurer, especially a Western insurer, dealing with Cambodia.
  19. As long as you change at least twice!
  20. Fine, ok, understood but it shows the risks, then what happens if you are hospitalised! The statistics for motorbike accidents as you probably know are horrendous. And, as I know, the older you get, the less you bounce!
  21. Has he admitted to having any accidents?
  22. The hospitals are free, then?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.