Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
New "saunatainment" spot opens in Bangkok - Wellmax
AI again?
-
Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Michelin stars inflation.
-
I'm getting old
I'm too young to remember him!
-
Is it quiet right now
That would seem to mean delving into what is understood to be Thai!
-
The opening of Guidos
I can understand the onset of hysteria.
-
High strung Sydney banker tries to kill lover with saucepan and boiling water
Fair enough. I am old enough, just, to remember when the Daily Mail was still a newspaper!
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
"Voyage round my Father", "Clinging to the wreckage". I have both of these.
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
+1
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
Horace Rumpole was a barrister. Great creation by John Mortimer.
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
Loyaltylobby is good.
-
Gun-ownrshipb
The rich there have always lived in heavily guarded compounds
-
The opening of Guidos
I didn't know he could write!
-
Did any of you get to meet him in Grindr?
I thought you didn't need to get out of bed!
-
New "saunatainment" spot opens in Bangkok - Wellmax
Indeed!
-
High strung Sydney banker tries to kill lover with saucepan and boiling water
Paywall. As its the Daily Mail, any facts stated should not be trusted.
-
Would You Sit 23 Hours In A Metal Tube?
I wouldn't know...
-
Would You Sit 23 Hours In A Metal Tube?
I flew from HK back to London, years ago with Virgin. I looked at the moving map, and we seemed to going the wrong way, towards Japan! The Captain came on and said we had to change our route due to a huge storm. We went towards Japan for a couple of hours, then turned left, so to speak. This added 3 and a half hours to the flight! Luckily they had enough fuel, and champagne....
-
Would You Sit 23 Hours In A Metal Tube?
I thought you only flew on budget airlines? Changing at least twice!
-
Off to the Philippines
'It's a bit scary actually 🫣' Scary for whom?
-
Travel insurance
I was alluding to the recent controversy of the Cambridge Professor with the fictional cv!
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
I wish I was a TV one, would make more money! And, as I am English, I am not an attorney!
-
Sticky tar-like mess on the Koh Larn and Jomtien beaches today
Funnily enough, this was an issue i deakt with quite a lot, especially in the USA where pollution laws are very strict, high fines and prison possible. Some Chief Engineers were very creative with their Oil Record book! Ship Owners' insurers won't cover the fines. Things are much better than they were, due to more strict regulations. In America, OPA 90. When I was a kid on the South Coast of England, tar balls every tide, as ships flushed out their tanks as they went through the english channel.
-
Voco Surawong
He was a carpenter!
- Travel insurance
-
The Seductive Art of Giving a F*ck: A Blind Approach to Having a Good Time
And over complex language!