Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Retired to Thailand.
They are more than 10 seconds, it's true!
-
Sticky tar-like mess on the Koh Larn and Jomtien beaches today
Impressive!
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
+1
-
Siem Reap hotel recommendation
I have frequently stayed at Viroth's, gay friendly, close to centre, great service. However I think that they are now overcharging for what you get. Rooms are nice, retro, but somewhat basic, and in high season, can be US$350,or more if you have a suite. Big selling point is that it is small, 32 rooms i think, with a big swimming pool. I am going to try a new hotel 2 blocks away, Angkor Village Hotel, looks much more luxurious, and cheaper, and a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World' . Due there end September. Not been to Arthur and Paul.
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Trip Report (June/July 2026)
Multi awarded by you?
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Who is arriving in August
Direct Messages, I imagine?
-
Travel insurance
I think it depends on the insurer.
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Another special German sausage?
- Spain shame
-
10 valid points of North Africa sex tourism
His dick would be good enough for me!
-
Where have all the 4-hands gone?
True!
-
Would you enroll in an erotic drawing class even if you can't draw?
I hope you have a great and exciting time!!
-
Would you enroll in an erotic drawing class even if you can't draw?
I would be happy to overcome any embarrassment! Are the audience allowed to jack off?
-
Where have all the 4-hands gone?
Personally I like the 4 hands erotic massage, followed by kissing, oral etc, then the two guys fucking, then me joining in!
-
Advice for massage parlour
Fafa massage, bangkok, certainly.
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
For those of you who are fans of 'Yes Minister', you will remember Jim Hacker saying to Bernard, 'Antennae, Bernard'
-
TRIP REPORT PATTAYA - BOYZ BOYZ BOYZ
Yes, doesn't look so good for the 2 Russian teenagers. All a bit odd, setting out, allegedly to a 7/11, at 4 am?
-
Would you enroll in an erotic drawing class even if you can't draw?
Ladies, please!
-
17-Year Old Spanish Boy Near The Top of his Sport
I can see why you posted this!
- Danang visit.
- No more Fast track
-
Advice for massage parlour
It's K Man Spa, if that makes a difference! Good website, close to BTS Saphan Khwai.
-
Where have all the 4-hands gone?
I had a similar experience on my second visit to Bangkok, but, as @floridarob suggests, that was a 3some. Something I try to continue! As said before in this forum, I have found plenty of willing 3somes in Bangkok, though some boys say no. Perhaps a greater percentage than in Europe.