Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thanks. Was it still very cold inside?
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Sounds good news. Any big cock show, or similar?
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Would be nice! It is a format that has been done to death!
  4. Most of the fucking seems to be the guy fucking girls?
  5. Indeed, as usual there us a lot of positive talk, but that does not normally result in action!
  6. Yes, many years ago you could use a travel agent in Bangkok, and get very cheap prices. You paid in local currency. As I recall they were fares where the flight originated in a cheap country, and you tore off the first coupon, in the days when there were paper tickets. Not possible now. I once bought a ticket Lagos/London!Miami/Rio and return. First class, no biz class then, tore off first coupon, and did not use last coupon. Priced in Naira, which was very cheap currency then!
  7. Also, it would be good if the Automatic gates could be bought in for incoming pax. Say like Singapre or Australia. It seems unlikely, but with all this talk of increasing tourism, there could be chaos in the high season. I can use fast track, but that is likely to be inundated too!
  8. An interesting piece of inaccurate self publicity. There is reference to Austrian Airlines 'modern fleet'. In fact they have one of the oldest fleets among European carriers, age 17.2 years. The average is around 11 years!
  9. Benz and BB are more than acceptable!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks. As I thought!
  11. It works! Many thanks. Probably after I downloaded the latest update! I only have a fairly basic Samsung phone, as well, though it is 5G
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    OK. Thanks!
  13. Fairly depressing report!
  14. It's better to have at least some bars busy, and good to hear of 'new' boys!
  15. Looks well worth a visit.
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I thought that none of the gay go go bars had fucking shows any more? Maybe one in Pattaya. I also thought this was a BIB issue, as girly bars still go all the way, I believe?
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    What was the show like, and how were the boys dressed?
  18. Following week, usually!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    It is surprising that the bar owners cannot change their tired routines to attract more business, perhaps they are restricted by the BIB?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You will, Oscar, you will...
  21. Well, I am British!
  22. Keithambrose replied to dscrtsldnbi's topic in Gay Asia
    Weird place. Gay sex very illegal, but hot and cold running guys everywhere. Hotels quite happy to have boys going in and out. Yet, if you upset someone, or there is some other angle, off to prison in a flash. I now avoid it. Also rather expensive!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.