Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Eight Days in Seoul
I stayed at that hotel, yes, not in centre, but I seem to remember that you could access subway.
-
Ho Chi Minh MB Scene
Interesting, as you describe yourself as 'non Oriental looking', in your post.
-
Green Apple Boys
It would show that you know what is going on!
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
Look forward to any reports!
- The grand plan
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
That's really helpful!
-
Where should I go for a late-June / early-July trip?
Perhaps you should have tried bleach?
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Oh dear! How bad was it? Any show?
-
Bangkok 6th best city for food
Indeed. I recall a Thai restaurant! I also had an excellent Italian meal, and, with a relative, quite a good organic barbecue meal!
-
Patpong comings and goings
It seems as if Dreamboy is improving. When I was there in the past the boys were not great in my view. Clearly worth another visit!
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Glad to see a nice dry evening! Look forward to report.
-
Chinese LGBTQ+ emigres look to build a new life In Bangkok
Good luck to him. New Gay permanent residents must be a good thing, I would say!
-
Bangkok 6th best city for food
Toronto?
-
Bangkok 6th best city for food
It is interesting how these lists are compiled. This one seems particularly weird. Lima! I have been there. Liverpool! I wonder if they pick the names out of a hat! What happened to Middlesbrough?
-
10 Teen ladyboys attack Burmese family
His English is better than yours!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks!
-
Fun Bar, Jomtien Complex
Exactly how well did you know him!
-
Jey Spa red
Fair point. I prefer teink/ diver body. I used to say swimmer, but swimmers now are massive! So an 18 year old Tom Daley. Having got that far, arousal in progress, how can you judge performance? It's difficult. A lot of members suggest a ready smile, which is a good start. Otherwise body language etc. At least in a go go bar, you can try the goods, so to speak!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Nor me!
-
Not the same room
I do miss the honeycomb that they used to have. A pot of honey isn't the same!
-
Tunisia report 2023-2024
Great report and pics. I'm a fan of cut dicks!
-
Not the same room
I'm not up to bubbles for breakfast!
-
Not the same room
Thanks! I fear I am nothing to write home about either. Presentable, but stocky, as they say, and approaching 70!
-
Not the same room
They were refurbishing the Lounge when I was last there. It will be interesting see what they have done. Staff there are great, remember what drink you like etc.
-
Algeria trip November 2024, the report is coming
I hope you are right!