Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Michelin stars inflation.
  2. I'm too young to remember him!
  3. That would seem to mean delving into what is understood to be Thai!
  4. I can understand the onset of hysteria.
  5. Fair enough. I am old enough, just, to remember when the Daily Mail was still a newspaper!
  6. "Voyage round my Father", "Clinging to the wreckage". I have both of these.
  7. Horace Rumpole was a barrister. Great creation by John Mortimer.
  8. The rich there have always lived in heavily guarded compounds
  9. I didn't know he could write!
  10. I thought you didn't need to get out of bed!
  11. Paywall. As its the Daily Mail, any facts stated should not be trusted.
  12. I flew from HK back to London, years ago with Virgin. I looked at the moving map, and we seemed to going the wrong way, towards Japan! The Captain came on and said we had to change our route due to a huge storm. We went towards Japan for a couple of hours, then turned left, so to speak. This added 3 and a half hours to the flight! Luckily they had enough fuel, and champagne....
  13. I thought you only flew on budget airlines? Changing at least twice!
  14. 'It's a bit scary actually 🫣' Scary for whom?
  15. I was alluding to the recent controversy of the Cambridge Professor with the fictional cv!
  16. I wish I was a TV one, would make more money! And, as I am English, I am not an attorney!
  17. Funnily enough, this was an issue i deakt with quite a lot, especially in the USA where pollution laws are very strict, high fines and prison possible. Some Chief Engineers were very creative with their Oil Record book! Ship Owners' insurers won't cover the fines. Things are much better than they were, due to more strict regulations. In America, OPA 90. When I was a kid on the South Coast of England, tar balls every tide, as ships flushed out their tanks as they went through the english channel.
  18. He was a carpenter!
  19. Cambridge?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.