Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. They do indeed. Weird that they can't even change the old name.
  2. Especially when there are multiple personalities!
  3. Please explain? I didn't know that voters had to declare income levels?
  4. You are missing out!
  5. Surely this is a differe place?
  6. Variety is the spice of life!
  7. Give a thought to the Thai people!
  8. Bangladeshi cum tastes fine!
  9. I don't think that that those in power care two hoots about what the people want! They never have.
  10. Or go for a steak at Wolfgang, see other posts!
  11. All time is relative.
  12. This is all so depressing, and predictable.
  13. I recall an article about the insertion of a light bulb, which seems particularly dangerous!
  14. I imagine that any travel insurance would be invalid.
  15. I think that happened some years ago.
  16. Thanks!
  17. It looks like Gambia is Senegal's mouth!
  18. You mean your neighbours don't do it?
  19. Is Toronto that cheap?
  20. I'm out of touch!
  21. Depends on the guys at the urinals!
  22. I'm impressed! I think....
  23. I notice, fron today's message on Line, thar they feature one guy with 4 pics, Alparslan, sexy, twink, said to be gay, T&B. The pics say 'soft job 1,500, hard job 3,000.' I assume soft is hand job, etc, and hard is full anal. Apart from the fact that this seems expensive, has anyone seen this distinction before?
  24. Or more than several boys!
  25. I wouldn't pay over £100 for a steak!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.