Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. "Not that I’m a size queen or anything" 😳 Perish the thought!
  2. I can't open this, says '429 too many requests'.
  3. You will have seen, by now, that @riobard is one of the more opaque members, shall we say.
  4. There must be an appropriate Greek God of gay sex. After all the Greeks were leaders in the field!
  5. I do, but the comparison is not flattering!
  6. I would have thought that wearing short shorts, and underwear, allowing a dick to stick through was a good indication he was interested in more than shoes! Did you get a good shine, in due course? An old fashioned spit and polish!
  7. Strictly speaking, illegal in the UK, but it goes on anyway!
  8. PS. Phrasing this as an issue arising from lawless Japan etc, danger to life, seems pretty dumb.
  9. Mind you the 'advice' is pretty strong, and includes Macao and HK. Chinese Airlines are offering free refunds, so there could be an impact. Would be interesting to follow this, to see how far Xi can impose his 'advice'!
  10. I saw a video about one of these cruises, Caribbean I think, it followed a few of the couples who were on board. Not my scene, but it looked fun if you are younger, and like clubbing. Even though this was on terrestrial TV, quite a lot of casual sex was, almost, shown, on deck, etc. Camera cut out just as erect cock was coming into view! The couples featured all loved it. I agree with comment that the Baltic is not ideal!
  11. His Lordship, perhaps!
  12. You don't have any anti diarrhoea pills?
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Only in another dimension.
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    And which version of him spoke to which version of you!
  15. I missed out 'the' basic......
  16. Perfectly fine, and cheap. I only had basic pork with rice, but it was good, as was the beer! Early evening, so no boys relaxing there!
  17. I have Indeed dined at Foodland!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.