Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Ho, Ho.
-
Hot athlete flashing during race, but still wins
Maybe he uses his cock as a balancing aid!
-
Bar in Jomtien
Presumably only if he was a psychiatrist?
-
Patpong comings and goings
Wanted a change!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Short report, as only in Bangkok 2 days. Had hoped to meet the illustrious vinapu, but on the only available evening, he had a succession of stamp collectors! It's certainly low season, noticeably fewer tourists. I did a quick tour of Patpong 2. Host bar Dragon & Koi still going, attractive boys, few customers, this was Saturday night. Goodboy very disappointing. Quite busy, but boys doing show were poor, older, unattractive, to me at least, not hunks, just dull, poor bodies, going through motions, sucking with condom. I left after 15 mins. Freshboys better, almost full, mixed audience. Show somewhat higher standard of boys, though not top class. Usual banging of pole, etc. Lots of cocks and latex! When it was line up time, though, good selection of attractive boys, more twinkish, half a dozen of them were offed while I was there. I always think these places are too cold to be comfortable! Music bearable. I had met my regular Vietnamese guy for my sex adventures, met on Grindr/Screwboys, he brought a new Thai guy, who was very enthusiastic, in every way! I repeated the dose, but without the Thai guy. Note, no issue at Meridien re entry. Didn't try Atlas or similar, not my type. Half a dozen offers from twinks on Grindr.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Yes, I did have same lady.
- Is this a CUT dick?
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
I gave my room lady Bt200 on day one, and she was very pleased.
-
Guido’s cat
For what it's worth, I chatted to Guido yesterday, who said that he was thinking of moving, but not to Pattaya, to somewhere else in Bangkok. He said he was fed up with the endless rumours of redevelopment etc.
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
There is an obsession with I-phones, as they are considered chic, etc. I have never used them, as I never used Apple. I am more than happy with my dual sim Samsung, retailing at around £170.00. Only thing is it doesn't support an e-sim. Otherwise fine.
-
The A380 Revelation
I noted, when landing at Suvarnabhumi yesterday, that Thai still had 5 A380s lined up in a row, defunct, paint peeling off. No way they will be serviceable for years. There were 3 777s as well. Appalling management.
-
Possible Thai Military Coup on the way
Whose family are big in cannabis farms, I believe, what a surprise....
-
How do you "cruise" ?
Another Old Daddy personality!
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
PS. As other members have said there are plenty of TDAC machines available to do the necessary.
-
Possible Thai Military Coup on the way
My Thai friends say that General Prayut is hovering in background, thinking of making a return!
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
I agree with Neil. First issue for me was VIP Lane . it's well signposted, but wrong. You follow the signs to Fast Track, and when you get there, you get sent back to the next arrivals section, which you already passed, which had no reference to fast Track or VIP! Just Thai passports. So I asked the lady in charge, yes, she said VIP lane is in Thai Passports. You walk up, towards the Thai passport area, and at the end, on the right, rather hidden, is the VIP section. 6 booths. About a 10 min wait. Several people were being sent away, who had not filled in the TDAC. I got there, showed TDAC on phone, but he didnt look at it, it must have been in the system, stamp, etc 30 secs. PS don't forget boarding pass!
-
24 Kaikan, ni-chome, Wednesday
I would die for slim pickings like that!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Or you tickle his fancy!
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Also, tip at beginning encourages the staff. As said, they are badly paid, minimum wage Bt400 per day, most of us can afford to tip!
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
I arrive tomorrow, and will report. I can use VIP/priority lane.
-
Only Fans boys
If you do subscribe, you can immediately cancel the subscription, on the same page. I do that, before even going to their site, then you just get the one month.
-
Only Fans boys
The latter, he loves it!
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
I second Le Meridien, where I arrive on Friday, alas only for 3 days.
-
Only Fans boys
You have to be careful when you subscribe. Some sites, in my experience the minority, have a lot of full on sex videos. The rest, basically just have a lot of nude pics, cock, ass, tossing off, etc, but not worth paying for. Trouble is you don't know till you pay! The site may say they have 100 videos, but you can't check the content.