Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I think that's the boy that rimmed๐Ÿ‘… my old ๐Ÿ‘ earlier this year , is he from the bar opposite Balcony ? Certainly stuck his tongue right in !
  2. Olddaddy replied to Patanawet's topic in The Beer Bar
    Lol...so did I I'm using it as bathroom deoderiser now ๐Ÿ˜
  3. Olddaddy replied to Patanawet's topic in The Beer Bar
    I buy off Temu every week here in Australia Last week my parcel didn't arrive , the tracker app said the courier delivery was 823am , there was NO parcel in my foyer of my apartment building nor did he buzz my unit I contacted TEMU immediately and they immediately returned my $40 payment !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ There was no way that courier delivered my parcel ๐Ÿ“ฆ he either delivered to the wrong apartment building or kept it himself
  4. I'm making a decision whether I should dye my beard ...to look younger ...or should I just grow old disgracefully ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  5. Well...yeah ๐Ÿคฃ ..now that's a lot harder than walking on a treadmill believe me !
  6. If you can't get up the stairs ,maybe you should go to the gym ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  7. Well ..if they want more immigration then take millions from Palestine I say , America should open up those borders and take in at least another 10 million
  8. Is Fresh boys near the Gay Soi? I can't remember seeing it on my last trip ๐Ÿค”
  9. Do you think he could be a Psychiatrist?๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ
  10. So they are protesting because he is sending back illegal immigrants?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  11. No...he said he was having a "hard time"๐Ÿฅ’
  12. He might not be a money boy....could be a doctor ๐Ÿ’Š for all I know ๐Ÿค”
  13. I posted this is the Bangkok forum as I think this boy is based in Bangkok I have been following his Facebook for sometime and the sexy pics Does anyone know if he works in the bars ?
  14. ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปEvery year in February the Flower festival is in in Baguio City a few hours North of the Philippines capital Manila Looking at tiktok and all those sexy boys in G string Anyone here been there during the Flower ๐ŸŒท Festival ?
  15. If your not going well financially then it's best to say NO ! They are still going to go with you on the agreed $$ anyway Don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like your a person who can't say NO when you see some young Asian lad with a G string๐Ÿ‘ฆ on and a tight ass with a big set of balls ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ†
  16. Great job ! I wonder if they have a World judges for sexiest man ,they probably do somewhere
  17. Alice Springs (Northern Australia)is great I heard for mooting or was that....Looting?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  18. Oh yeah I forgot the rugby union๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‰ is on in Sydney then
  19. I guess you feel "comfortable" going back to the same places ,but have you thought of just going for a few days to the Philippines or Malaysia?
  20. Not sure why you keep coming back to this City ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, im trying to get out ! 4 years to retirement ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ—๏ธand I will be outta here to Pattaya ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บor Da Nang ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
  21. When we talk about low season we talk generallly about Pattaya But does Bangkok have low season too ?.are the gay bars less full in sat July ? What about Da Nang in Vietnam๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ and Phone Penh in Cambodia,๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ? I have been to.Pattaya in low season and yes better to get a seat ๐Ÿช‘in a bar but can be depressing no one around including less boys to choose from
  22. I'm a good dancer.๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ..just ask FloridaRob ,he was my dancing partner at the Cocka2 bar
  23. Sydney You went to this boring one here a few years ago ?
  24. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Malaysia
    There's gay saunas there too apparently,did you go to any gay bars in KL
  25. Supermarket has them. Actually I like them better than standing at a check out counter waiting for a checkout person to scan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.