Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Entering Thailand last Friday and to my dismay finding really long Q's at immigration, I noticed there were three immigration areas, called 1,2 and 3. I think the one nearest to where my plane landed was No.3, so noticing the long Q's I walked on to the next one, No.2 which turned out to be for aircrew and diplomats. Undeterred I then got to No.3 and to my delight the Q's were only about a quarter to a third the length at No.3. Once I'd passed into the baggage reclaim area it was a simple matter to walk over to the appropriate carousel, where my bag was already on it. I reckoned that saved me a good 20 minutes to half an hour, not critical for me as I wasn't in any d…
-
I believe that Lusi Bar is opening on Saturday, January 7th on Soi Yaba, just off Soi VC. It doesn't really look like a bar and I don't have details. But perhaps worth checking out.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
-
-
Spent 3 nights in BKK. Not much to report there because I can't seem to drag myself to Soi Twilight at 300 baht for water(can't even get Diet Coke). Just too many boys on my phone to be bothered with those prices. I did stop to eat dinner at Diamonds which was Richards off Silom. Place is the same and menu is the same. Ordered a couple of Thai dishes and they were very good if a bit westernized. Service was good so not such a bad place for a quick meal. The holiday weekend left almost no massage boys on the streets of Silom so it was pretty boring except for Patpong. Arrived in Pattaya today. And again my phone is full of boys but I did go out on a scouting mission al…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
The question I have is whether there are any expats out there who actually have theft/fire insurance for their belongings here in Thailand. I'm renting (long-term) so I don't own the townhouse I live in here in Chiangmai but I did pay out a fair amount to furnish it a year ago; however, I don't have any insurance on the stuff and, so far, I've asked 4 other falangs who live here in Chiangmai and none of them have it either. I'm not even sure if it's available and, of course, have no clue what the price might be. If anyone actually has it, could you generally advise as to whether the insurance you have covers fire and theft and the general cost for it? Thanks.
-
After another eventful year in Thailand, I wonder what will happen in 2012. Your thoughts anyone? I thought it would be interesting to come up with something you would like to see happen, and / or make some predictions. For myself, as in some ways Thailand is a very unequal country, I would like to see a narrowing of the gap between rich and poor, and for my prediction: Thailand will win 3 Gold Medals at the London Olympics this summer.
-
Sunday January 8, Esan Music Night at Eros Boy Bar. On Sunday January 8, from 10 PM until 11.30 PM the boys in Eros Boy Bar will dance on Esan music It promises a fun evening for the boys, where they can express themselves in their dancing. Come and enjoy an evening of Esan fun in Eros Boy Bar. http://erosboybar.com/special-events/
-
Just as we hear that the flooding in the south has got more severe, as suggested earlier the financial impact of the northern and central floods will be on-going. The big international re-insurers are scaling back their exposure to the Thailand. That in turn means one thing: substantially increased flood premiums with more exclusions and deductibles in the contracts for householders and businesses, assuming such cover will indeed be found. So, standby for household premiums to soar
-
I was very surprised to receive an email from "daBoss" claiming that as I have had little activity on this site, my email would soon be deleted. The surprise is because I have never joined that site. Indeed, I cannot receive it in Bangkok (where I have lived for 10 years) unless I go through the hassle of a proxy server, which I do very infrequently. Who, therefore, has been peddling my email, I wonder? (I hasten to add I know for sure it can not be this Board).
-
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
[sorry, title should read AIS12Call] After utilising my 15 minutes of free airport wifi, I noticed AIS offered a wifi service (BKK). Just enter your AIS phone number & a few seconds later, they e-mail a password. Works well up to this point. A few minutes later, another e-mail arrives thanking you for the subscription & stating this will cost 25 baht a month. Possibly good value for people who may use this several times a year. What they don't say is how to cancel the subscription! Logging onto their e-service also only gives me options to subscribe to MORE services, but doesn't have a cancellation option. The call centre no is 1175, which I doubt wi…
-
I am looking for places where I can make a gay friend. I am Japanese gay and 22 years old. I recently came to Bangkok. But I do not have a friend. So I am lonely... Please contact me!!
-
- 21 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
The EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING is the Cocktail of the Month for January 2012. You know how Sunday mornings tend to be a little relaxed, lazy and slow? Time moving slowly like this boy. Well, this gin based cocktail mixed with pineapple and lemon juice is Easy Like Sunday Morning. Now you can be Easy Like Sunday Morning any day in January for only 90 Baht. YaYa Bar Sunee Plaza
-
January 1, 2012 is Esan Night at Happy Boys Bar. From 10 PM. untill 11.30 PM we will have Esan Music. Come and watch the boys dance on Esan Music. Lots of fun for every one. Happy Boys Bar, Soi Yensabai. http://happyboysbar.net/special-events/
-
Ideally within a kilometer or two of the above hotel, more important, within a kilometer of the bars (not sunnee, bars with "masculine" athletic guys), prefer to come home drunk without getting lost or looking over my shoulder, but I can also stay sober. A place where I can safely leave my passport and credit cards in a room or front desk safe. Free wifi internet a small plus , at most. Air Con also a small plus, but not required. TV not desired. Security like at Malaysia Hotel where they check guests guests id cards coming in and going out would be a plus. NO joiners fee or just a small one. MIght be a male or female joining me. Places allowing more than one…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
From all the boys at YaYa Bar....best wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2012.
-
A farang visits gogo bar "A" & offs a cute guy. This goes well, so he offs him several more times. Whilst sitting with this guy at beach, then gets introduced to his room mate, who is rather friendly & HOT! Then our Farang meets the hot room mate again on his first night working at gogo bar "B". With some difficulty, the Farang resists the temptation to off the room mate, who looks stunning. What the Farang really wants to do is off the guy from bar "B", then probably his room mate from bar "A" on the following night. What are the chances of this all going smoothly? The third & final room mate also works in bar "B", so the story may get back…
-
Happy new year from all of us at Happy Boy Bar Soi Yensabay http://erosboybar.com/ Noname.bmp
-
If I were in Thailand, I would be heading for the Countdown Concert at Bali Hi Pier on New Years Eve. It's a great event with 1000's of people, both young and young at heart celebrating the New Year. However, the next best thing is to at least experience the mood of the event over the internet as it's being shown on Channel 3 and streamed to the world for everyone to enjoy. The Pattaya Mail has the details here: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/pattaya-countdown-slams-booms-into-finale-saturday-9030?ref=pmci The concert is being shown from 10.00(or 10.30?)pm to 1.30am (Thai time), so if you're in Europe, we can watch Pattaya bringing in the New Year around teatim…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The Friday Night Live Music & Free Buffet returns to Ganymede Resort & Spa for a second season starting Friday, January 6th from 6:30 - 8pm. Join us every Friday Night for great music and our complimentary Buffet! Ganymede Resort & Spa is located in the heart of exciting Jomtien Complex. Follow our Blog! http://ganymede-thailand.blogspot.com/
-
I was rather shocked this morning when a friend from outside Pattaya called to thank me for my Christmas card. It turned out it had just arrived this morning - even though the address had been typed and it was posted on Tuesday 13th! For business reasons, I send out quite a lot of cards each year as well as those I send to family and friends. Now I am wondering how many cards failed to reach Europe and North America in time for Christmas (even though those were mailed well before the 13th). I had got an indication that something is not right at the Thailand Post Office because by the 24th I'd received less than a third of the cards I'd normally receive. I'm sure I…
-
Merry Christmas... and thank you. The January issue of OUT iT is now at the print shop and will celebrate our first birthday. This edition will have improved paper quality, a thicker cover, a review of the year, announce all the winners of the first annual OUT iT awards and feature Justin Pascua who has recorded a song, 'OUT in Thailand' (co-written by George Nash) which will be available to download from i-Tunes. The magazine was launched into a sceptical market last January but has now established itself as the market leader and that success is entirely yours. Thank you. Bjorn has excelled in the design department with luscious photo-spreads that have become a h…
-
As most people are aware, Silom Complex is closing for a major revamp. I don't know the exact date but it seems to be the end of December. I noticed yesterday that most stores there now have big sales, some with discounts up to 80%.
-
- 52 replies
- 9.2k views
-
-
This is a follow-on from comments made in the "Silom Complex Closure - Bargains Galore!" thread by bkkguy, specifically about the old Rome Club site on Soi 4. A poster on GB’s forum had indicated the site was under renovation. That comment is inaccurate. Not being a regular in Soi 4, I looked in last night around 11pm with some friends and noticed no renovation whatever, As bkkguy points out, a restaurant/bar with ‘live’ music named “For Fun” occupies that site. If it’s new, it must surely already be dying on its feet. In the 90 minutes my friends and I were at Balcony, their six-piece band was breaking decibel levels - even outside. Inside, it was excruciatingly …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
If you are having sex with a 25 year old guy from Bangkok who has multiple personalities and one of those personalities is that of a 14 year old boy and he switches to that personality during sex, have you committed statutory rape?
-
There is a long, hard-hitting article in today
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBPkri4MQ0