Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I love the design of this new hotel and it is on the same soi as Hero. So, IMHO, it is a win win. I had a friend stay there recently and he loved it but he did not bring back guys to his room. Anyone stayed there or heard of their policy? http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofthotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3211
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have gotten an e-mail from some who can't log into the site or the forums. I apologize for this. I am in touch with the programmers and as soon as they start work on Monday morning they are going to look into this and try to find a solution. Thank you for your patience.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Google has stepped into the cloud storage business with its Google drive. It is free for the first 5G and it works very similar to Dropbox. I love Dropbox but always willing to try something new from Google. You have to go to your e-mail and then request more info. I got my e-mail that the drive was ready in less than 24 hours. I have been testing it and so far like it a great deal. As this will work fast in Thailand and USA and sync between multiple computers, for those that want to keep files synched between one computer in each country, it is fantastic. It also has file sharing abilities.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am set to land in less than one month and get excited as the days get closer. The boyfriends birthday is at the end of June so we are going to spend some quality time together. He always wants me to spend his birthday in LOS with him. As he never wants a big party, I can't understand why. Unless it is true love? We will stay most of the time in Pattaya and then a few days in Bangkok and Hua Hin. He asked if we could go to Chiang Mai again and I will if we can get the hotel I want (PJ's) for a few nights. As I have been working in the USA for many months, I am excited to get some R and R. For those that don't have the luxury of living in Thailand year round…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
the May Cocktail of the Month at YaYa Bar....... THE TEQUILA SUNRISE ..................... 90 baht
-
Birthday Party Eros Boy Bar Wednesday May 9, Manager Joe is celebrating his Birthday. Come and wish him a Happy Birthday. Birthday cakes, food, live music and decorations. Lots of fun for everyone. http://erosboybar.com/special-events/
-
A poll. Always tick the first option & as many others as you like. The "mind your own business" option can be selected by not participating in the poll. Very easy. For this poll, the following interpretations apply: Femme boy = Male acting, male dressing guy who has a few effeminate grooming habits. No breasts. Lady boy = Male lower body parts, dressed as female & with breasts. Lots of body muscle =Serious body builder with pronounced muscle. Some muscle = Guy who may have a pronounced torso & a little muscle. Female = Full set of female genitals, either from birth or via gender reassignment.
-
- 23 replies
- 5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
We have some testing to do on the entire site and it may be down for a bit over the next few days. Please know we will return as soon as possible. We are making some changes in the code and this will require us to take the site offline for a bit. Thank you for your consideration!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Happy hours 2 drinks for the price of one 9 pm 11 pm, free entry, cabaret featuring singing star Justin Pascua at The Venue in Jomtien on May 10- get there early to make sure you have a seat!
-
As has been widely reported, Suvarnabhumi now has 16 automatic gates for Thai passport holders - 8 on departure and 8 on entry. From what I hear, this does seem to be speeding up the Immigration process a bit. Whilst they are so far limited to Thai passport holders. the Immigration authorities did announce that after the trial period they would install more and open them up to other nationalities. I was never sure how that would work, given that there would then be no TM card clipped to the passport and Immigration would have no knowledge of where a visitor is staying or his departure flight. However, Hong Kong has had a Frequent Visitor channel for some time now, and…
-
Join us as we celebrate our first anniversary! Thursday, May 17th 7pm -11pm FREE BUFFET! LIVE MUSIC! In the heart of exciting Jomtien Complex
-
Those not living in Thailand must be thinking all is well in the Land of Smiles since the debacle of the floods at the end of last year. Even here, it does seem much more peaceful than for quite some time, despite the odd gripe about Thaksin Snr. and his jaunts into neighbouring countries. But all is not as well as it may look. Goodness, just last week we had photos in the newspapers of a rather handsome youngish MP watching porn pictures on his mobile phone. Judging by the turgid rhetoric regularly spewed out by parliamentarians on all sides of the House, is it surprising the MP in question wanted some light relief? (Naturally he held a press conference to tell t…
-
My Delta Airlines flying friends might enjoy this newly posted YouTube: Do u fly Delta Air? Ever tried to book a FREE Award ticket on-line? Ck this out, does Delta care to fix problem? NO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyr1XvMNtr0 Booking award tickets on one of the world's largest airlines should be a walk in the park, right? They have the most planes, the best technology, and a slick website. And because "loyalty is a two way street", their reward program is intended to reward you. What could go wrong? So true! It does take a lot of patience, good luck and experience to bag the free business class award ticket or coach ticket at the LOW award miles of 80,0…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
After our usual Sunday dinner, went with a friend to check on what we’d heard was a new go-go bar close to the now defunct Solid. We thought the name was Twink Boys. All we knew for sure is it's just around the corner from Solid where there used to be a massage place (immediately after the steps leading up to Super A). As we drove past, we could only see was the massage place. After parking and walking by, we noticed that it has indeed now become a go-go bar. Beckoned in by one of the femme boys who used to work at Solid, we decided to check it out. The set-up is very basic. A few chairs and sofas around 2 walls, a tiny stage with flashing lights, a boom box (the …
-
IAD -WashDC to LIM Lima Peru $355 total rt... For those who have wanted to fly to Peru...low $355 roundtrip total is now available from IAD -WashDC to LIM Lima, Peru...on AM..Mexicana Airlines, a Skyteam partner. (this low airfare is P Class fare and earns 75% of MQM and miles on Delta, FYI). Many dates available...I looked at November - early December (ends 15th) dates and found them. IF you want to stopover for a few days or week ??? on the way back from Lima in MEX - Mexico City..only $409 total...(just added taxes..no added base fare). Here is the discussion on flyertalk.com http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1337677-am-iad-mex-lim-35…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have to go to Prune, India and could not get the flight the way I wanted so I fly into Delhi. I can then, take another airline or the train. What would you do?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
On my last few visits to Chiang Mai, I have aways gone to one masseur at The 2 Brothers and aways enjoyed the experience. Sadly he has now left but friends who were here in January hugely recommended one newish masseur. So this afternoon I called the number and asked for Khun . . . I could be there in 20 minutes. Was he free? Yes, I was told - then a slight pause - but could I make it 30 minutes? Clearly Khun . . . was not there but would be quickly summoned. I arrived at the appointed hour, took off my shoes and had my feet washed. "You want Khun . . .?" Yes, I booked him, I explained. "Oh sorry, he had to go back to his village for the week-end!" Whereupon I was o…
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Scoot, the new boutique airline set up by Singapore Airlines, now has a seat sale. Depending on selected days, return flights between Bangkok and Singapore can be as low as Bt. 2,689 inclusive of taxes and extras – by far the lowest on this route. Tiger Airways lowest fare is more than double this. http://www.flyscoot.com/index.php/en/
-
Instead of continuing posting replies in another thread that was not about ladyboys, I decided to start a new one. I am curious why so many do not seem to welcome ladyboys as part of the gay scene in Thailand? I realize that many have preferences to MAN guys in Thailand. In all honesty, I prefer the Alpha males as well. But, I don't have a problem with ladyboys or seeing photos of them. I don't really like fem boys but I have no problem with them either. What is it about ladyboys that cause people to have such heated discussions?
-
- 23 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
For anyone who's interested, ThaiCityDeals, (what looks like a Groupon style promotion), is offering a deal on a buffet lunch, Mon - Sat for ฿412 at the Panorama Restauant, located on the 23rd floor of the Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park, formerly the Pan Pacific. Panorama is a lovely restaurant, I usually have the buffet breakfast when I stay there. http://thaicitydeals.../crowne-plaza-1 (Click on the British flag for English) The deal looks legitimate, CP Lumpini has posted a few of these links on their Facebook page (assuming CP's Facebook is legit too, which I believe it is). The above deal requires the purchase of coupons from their site, that have to b…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Now that plane fares are secure and booked I must now book my hotels for my month long holiday. I know where I'll stay in Bangkok and in Hua Hin for the few days I am there. But, I have not decided on which hotel to stay at in Pattaya. I have stayed at the Pattaya Marriott too many times over the years and like it there but there are now newer hotels that I might enjoy. What would the benefits of staying at the Hilton or the Sheraton be if you had a choice of the three? Or, are there other hotels in the city where I could get my points and night stays for my rewards programs?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Are you into going to all the bars, events, etc that they have in Thailand? Or, are you more settled in and go to those places very rarely? I think for me, it depends on what city I am in. When I am in Pattaya, I go out nightly or even more. But, when I am in Bangkok, I find I go out maybe once a week or every other week to the bars or massage places. For me, I also think part of this is the other things that are offered in Bangkok keep me a bit busier. Have you grown tired of the gay scene in Thailand or do you still LOVE it?
-
- 23 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I do so love straight forward advertising!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This is not really a gay Thailand issue, but I thought it worth an airing as Bangkok is often regarded just a traffic-clogged concrete jungle that occasionally gets flooded. Walking around the other day, parts of the city were bursting into bloom with blossoms almost everywhere. Here are a few photos.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
$$$ savings to the USA fm Bangkok... Delta Airlines Business Class roundtrip with discount are approx $3200 to West Coast... Coach fares also discounted. https://www.delta.com/planning_reservat ... 832-A05D-A tj
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-