Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    When using iPhoto on my Apple desktop a few days ago, our area had a short 10 second power cut. When I tried to reopen the programme, it froze every time. Yesterday I took the computer to the Mac service centre on Rama III, not realising that this is now a centre only for hardware. The software service centre is in Discovery Centre. Instead of being told to get a cab over to Discovery Centre, the staff installed the later version of iLife for me and suggested I upgrade all my photos after I returned home - a lengthy process. That did not work. So this morning I called Apple's 1-800 number. Over two very long calls, I was carefully instructed exactly what to do to …

  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I know thaiworthy is planning to live in Thailand on a retirement visa. But as a magician, perhaps he can find a company prepared to hire him. If so, then I saw a great tuk-tuk in front of the Dusit Thani Hotel this afternoon. A design along these lines could be your calling card, thaiworthy!! Before anyone makes the obvious point that you cannot earn money on a retirement visa - indeed, you cannot even do charity work, if what I have read elsewhere is accurate - maybe you could find a company prepared to hire you and convert your visa into a work visa, always assuming you have one of the necessary skills. And again before someone jumps down my throat, I have a frien…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Friday January 27, Birthday Party for Dancer Nut, Eros Boy Bar. Everyone invited to help celebrated dancer Nut birthday, Birthday Cake, Food, balloons. 8.30 to late. http://erosboybar.com/special-events/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  5. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    What came first, the chicken or the egg? That's a riddle not dissimilar to this crazy scenario of securing a retirement visa for a lawful, permanent length of stay in LOS. I know most of the steps, I am just confused about when to execute each one and where (within Thailand or in the USA before I leave). I am planning to move to Bangkok permanently on Oct. 3 of this year. I have been asking friends and acquaintances what they did to secure a retirement visa and each one has a different story. I've done exhaustive research online, but it is still confusing. There are even differences between immigration offices, say Bangkok from Pattaya. I have gone to the Thai Emb…

  6. Started by PattayaMale,

    Today 18 Jan 12 a group of 2 farang and 3 Thais went to the Khao Chamao Waterfall in Rayong which is less than 2 hours from Pattaya along Sukhumvit Road. It is not only absolutely beautiful; there were also a large group of university age guys swimming in one of the several swimming "ponds" in the river. Personally, I am not in very good physical shape so I only made it to level 2 which is almost 1k up the hill (level 8 is 2.6K). The first swimming area is about 400 meters up the mountain side. At the second level we stopped to feed the fish. It was fun to see about 200 fish trying to get the food. The water is very clear as the shore is pure rock, not mud. …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There is a rather strange letter in today

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by MrBill,

    It's been almost 4 years since my last trip to LOS due to my caretaking responsibilities for 2 elderly family members. Those duties finally ended last week. I want to plan a trip to come b4 the end of the year. In the past I've come during Songkran, Loi Krathong, The King's birthday, and (global) New Year. I was thinking about visiting around my birthday, end of July through early August, but I'm not sure of the advisability. I think I still have some scorched body parts from Songkran heat. From what I found on the Internet, July/August is somewhat rainy season, but what does that mean in real terms? Are bars and beaches empty? Will I melt like the Wicked Witch of the…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There's an ad on the first page of today's The Nation. "Special Prices are a Present to You". These, it says, are THAI's "fabulous" new all-inclusive prices to various parts of the world. Well, sorry THAI, but they ain't so fabulous! First, they don't qualify for mileage accumulation. Second, look inside the paper on Page 2B and there is a little piece about new Air France fares to Europe. THAI's lowest all-inclusive European prices start at Bt. 36,780. The highest of several Air France all-inclusive fares is to Amsterdam at Bt. 34,810. Don't THAI realise that increasingly travellers check such things?

  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Travelzoo has an offer available until the end of this month for rooms at the Furama Hotel in Silom at around US$45. Rooms can be booked (subject to availability) till end June, but the vouchers must be purchased from Travelzoo by February 1. The offer includes breakfast for 2 and 20% off other F&B. This compares to around US$60 from other sites I have checked. http://www.travelzoo.com/au/local-deals/Outside-Australia/Getaway/11110?utm_source=top20_au&utm_medium=email

  11. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    The Gay Thailand forum looks different. It appears to have a new "skin." There is also reference to the IPS Community. What does that mean? Some well-meaning folk will often say "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" Was something broken? At least this explains why I couldn't access this forum last night. Comments, anyone? Any new bells and whistles we should know about? Is this a work in progress? Looks good, so far. Everything still seems functional except that I can't log out. There is a button inside the forum as before, but it doesn't work. It says "Sign Out." I have to go to the very front, outside of the forum in order to do that successfully. That button…

  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Today is Chinese New Year, with 2012 marking the Year of the Dragon. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Thailand of course has its own New Year on 13th April. If you just can't wait for another New Year's Day till then, hop over to Bali where they celebrate their New Year on 23rd March!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Guest gorcum
    Started by Guest gorcum,

    I have some Condominiums for rent in Pratamnuk Two One bedroom 45 m units with sea view(top floor (8 story)). Available February 2012. Park Royal 3, Soi 6 Pratumnak Rent 17,000 baht a month on a eight to twelve 8 to 12 month lease. One bedroom 45 m2 units hill view (third floor) available April 2012. Rent 15,000 Baht a month on a six to twelve month lease. Two bedroom Condominium unit 106 m2 for rent in Pattaya Heights. Aavailable February 2012 Rent 27,000 Baht on an eight to twelve month lease. Location: Soi 1 Pratumnak, Pattaya, Thailand Contact through website http://www.locks-holdings.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Some pictures of the sand & sea at Dongtan beach.

    • 50 replies
    • 13.6k views
  15. Started by PattayaMale,

    For several different nights I wandered around Sunee Plaza in Pattaya and noticed that many bars have very good crowds, many with whiskey bottles on several tables. I imagine the owners of those bars are pleased. Around 9:30 pm I noticed Oud's was completely full! I had their chicken sandwich which was very good. All of Me 1 was also completely full with in the staff moving chairs into the street. When a group of us tried to pay our bill we noticed most of their staff had been invited by customers to sit and drink. Wan's and Up 2 you were also fairly full. Both of these places serve food but from what I saw most customers were drinking. Other bars I notic…

  16. It seems that GayThailand has very few announcements about parties and openings in Pattaya. I have wondered why other boards have so many more announcements. I realize that there are 2 other boards that have these type of announcements. The owners of those boards have made good contacts with venue owners who email them or put up announcements on those boards themselves. On this GayThailand Board there seems to be only a few active posters. Why has this board not kept or attracted a more diverse posting group? The Domain Name seems to be perfect..Gay Thailand. So anyone doing a search about gays in Thailand might think it is a good board to go to.I have thought "Wh…

  17. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. I tested many dates and it worked great! Good deal. IMHO http://www.travelzoo.com/au/hotels/international/-105-Bangkok-Trendiest-5-Star-Hotel-w-Extras-Save-70-1168557/?utm_source=top20_au&utm_medium=email

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Guest buckbee
    Started by Guest buckbee,

    Thai Guys in tight jeans are so hot, esp black jeans

    • 46 replies
    • 15k views
  20. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I've made the following observations about avatar handling, since the change of board layout (based on trial & error). 1 Avatars are easily edited via "My Settings" & "Change Your Photo...." 2 The menu invites you to select a picture over 200px, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to work. 90x90 does. 3 If you post say a 90x 60 avatar, it will be squashed to 50x50 in some pages, which changes the proportions. So it makes sense to keep height & width almost the same. Some members seem to have lost their Avatars, so why not take the opportunity & freshen it up with some nice Asian guys? Now if anyone does get a higher resolution avatar w…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. The owner of All of Me Bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, has opened the only massage Parlor 4 men by men in Sunee. It just opened 15 Jan 12. It is more than a massage parlor. It is also an open beer bar next to Crazy Dragon GoGo. I think it is a nice concept. Many massage places are closed off with the massage boys sitting outside. (I realize Jomtien has the same concept.) At All of Me 2 the street level floor is open as a bar with hosts as well as massage boys. The next floor up are some very beautiful massage rooms each with private shower and air conditioning. I took a tour before they had the massage boys in place and thought the rooms were very well done.

  22. Guest buckbee
    Started by Guest buckbee,

    For Guys Who Love Asian Guys. New content being added on a regular basis http://asiaguys.net/

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  23. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Safety on the baht bus Clearly if a passenger is standing on the rear platform & another vehicle runs in the back, the net result is that our passenger will never walk again. The platforms have negligible structural strength & are located below the bumper of most other vehicles. So I very much prefer to sit on the baht buses. Whilst on holiday, I have the time to climb on the next baht bus in line & wait a couple more minutes for it to depart.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  24. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Pattaya Bars Well, my favourite gogo bar is still Funny Boys. They have a large number of staff, varying in style & I found about 8~10 of them to be particularly attractive. Including no 1, 14, 24, 30, 52. Number 52 was very attractive indeed, but ruled himself out by staring resolutely at the wall above the heads of any customers in the bar. If they cannot make eye contact from a distance of 2 metres, things tend not to improve at 2 cm distance. No 1 & 24 had much more engaging smiles. The rotation is rather slow, so be prepared to spend some time in this bar (no hardship at all). Also, the sexy underwear night on Saturday is well worth a visit. This ba…

    • 19 replies
    • 3.8k views
  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is just been announced in the last couple of hours. I'll not comment on the "affect our tourism" comment, but I am sure my views will accord with those of most readers. http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-16543447

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.