Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Jaydonny
    Started by Guest Jaydonny,

    Hi ive bookd my flight for my weeks stay in Thailand in December and tring to sort out in my mind whare i should stay.... iam not into gogo bars or even host bars realy, i just want to go on a gay bar crawl and have the choice to go to see a show and may be a club i would put faith into finding company on such has gayromeo... so whats the good and not so good about staying in either area ? cheers jay.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Do you think music in gogo bars is too loud? Music levels in gogo bars were discussed several times, and my impression always was that the vast majority of members think the music is too loud. But I'm biased because I think music is too loud in most gogo bars I visited. What do you think? This poll is not about a single bar, what's your opinion about the music level in gogo bars in general? (Copied from SGT and gaybuttonthai, where I started this poll some days ago, but the results are not conclusive: SGT 1:1 and gaybuttonthai 8:1 in favor for too loud)

  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I was interested in ChrsitianPFC’s comment in the thread “Replying to How has the economic crisis affected your travel or life in Gay Thailand?” – I wonder if you (ChristianPFC) have always been attracted only to Thai or Asian guys, or did that just happen after, say, your first visit here? From that I began to wonder how other posters started their passion for Thai or Asian guys. For example, I don’t think I had ever met any Asian prior to moving to Asia to work. Even the rather nice waiter who worked in the Chinese restaurant at the bottom of my street in the UK did not strike me as anything remarkable. I was into farang – plain and simple. Then I moved t…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Ask Siri (IPhone 4s) love you long time. Answer: The time in Bangkok is 5:00 PM I just love Siri. Siri, I love you! Answer: I bet you say that to all your Apple products.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sSG8Wg3uWU As voted by the customers last night, the staff costume awards were... Ton won Best Costume Bas won Second Best Costume

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I often talk about loving both Thai guys and Brazilian guys. When I am in Thailand, I enjoy the parades but they are a bit more subdued than the USA. Last night I was in West Hollywood, CA for Halloween and I was at a few bars for parties over the weekend. It was wild and fun and crazy. Not something I see often in Thailand. Porto Alegre also has a parade and I thought some might like to see the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVUvj_Wrqo

    • 17 replies
    • 3.7k views
  7. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Cocktail of the Month THE BANANA YAYA A wonderful blend of spiced rum and banana 90 baht all November

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Fascinating article on just how much the world's technology industry is dependent on Thailand. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-20124201-64/hard-drives-could-get-scarce-apple-analysts/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

    • 20 replies
    • 3.9k views
  9. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I have found TripAdvisor to be quite useful for vetting hotels prior to making bookings. However, there are quite a number of gay friendly guesthouses which don't seem to have any customer reviews at all. These include some of the newer ones in Jomtien. Should we be encouraging people to post reviews? Obviously one risk is where people don't report objectively. For example, if I have found the management & staff of a small business to be friendly and helpful, I'm more reluctant to openly report the disadvantages of that business. Even if I decide to stay somewhere else in future. Maybe others are the same? However, it seems only fair that well run busi…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    It is truly with a heavy heart that we of TAKE CARE!! say

  11. Started by PattayaMale,

    Last night I went to one of the gogo bars I enjoy. Good mix of dancers, good wait staff, reasonable drink prices, etc. Last night this bar was full due to a special event. Good for the bar owner and his staff. BUT>>>>> The music was way too loud. Several customers simply got up and left saying they'd never come back. The owner was told this and even sent his manager to "ask" the dj to lower the music level. It might have been lowered but not by much. The owner even apologized before the event started saying that he had a new sound system that cost over 130,000 and his dj was just getting use to it. True I am sure, but the customer sitting next t…

  12. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just a reminder that there is often some very interesting material in the other forums on this board, including various Asian countries. One good way not to miss any new content is to access the forum via the "VIEW NEW CONTENT" link, which can be seen on the right side of the screen, just above all the threads. Also, if you like artistic male photos, the Taipei photos posted by Fountainhall are an example of the fine content not to be missed. Tapei Gay Pride Photos

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    Another rave review! I love Hero and had the chance to go there 2 times recently and had a blast each time. If you like muscle men, this is the place for you. If you like handsome men, good massages, and a good time, give Hero a try.

  14. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    The flood water has finally reached my home soi which is a small soi off of Paholyothin 48. It is only about 3 inches now but climbing. We have done all we can to prepare and hope it does not get over 1.5 meters high. The fence we have can, I think, handle water up to that point. Good luck to all of you who live in Thailand and especially Bangkok.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Here is the October 28th Pattaya Gay Weekly Report Many fine events coming up for October Halloween, November Thanksgiving and December holidays too... http://pattayagay.blogspot.com/?zx=6e91465282f0cb58 (click on left box to enter blog) Thanks to Editor for your sharing! tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Has any one used a non gay hotel in chaing mai over the last few months , i am thinking of using the ,mercure ( ex novtel ) but wondered if any one had used any other

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. No doubt. No competition. No other bars are close! Super A is a bit dirty. A bit dark and a bit sleezy. But, the price for drinks is 100 baht. And, the owner owns the massage place downstairs. You first go there and see a few boys you like and invite them up to the bar. They are affectionate, hands one and all fun. I was there again last night and had a blast. Met 2 hot guys that had great fun with them. Bought them both a drink and all our drinks cost less than one drink on that other Soi. Super A is A Plus IMHO!

    • 17 replies
    • 12.2k views
  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    In case this gets lost in the Bangkok Flood thread, Nok Air has cancelled all flights from noon today until Monday 31 October. Flights in the air will be diverted to Suvarnabhumi. And what happens, I wonder, if Suvarnabhumi's flood defences are breached? We'll be back to the situation of three years ago! http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/263083/nok-air-suspends-flights-until-nov-1

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by firecat69,

    Anyone currently in Bangkok tell me the states of the rain and possible floods in the Downtown area. Also what is currently happening in Pattaya. I know Chiang Mai is a mess from friends who say downtown is under a couple of feet of water>

    • 55 replies
    • 9.9k views
  20. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    HALLOWEEN PARTY at YAYA BAR MONDAY, 31 OCTOBER 8:00 p.m. till the ghosts leave Ghoulish Food, Prizes, Costumes Also, don't forget to stop by and guess the number of candy corn in the jar. 4 prizes to be awarded of 500 baht check bin credits at YaYa Bar.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  21. A good friend of mine, Michael, does great work in Bangkok for orphan kids. He and his friends have been working on some efforts for the victims of floods. Please read his message below and watch the Youtube video and help if you can. Dear friends, the flood is all over the news and giving Thailand a hard time. I've become a bit tired of the politics and finger-pointing involved, as my favorite columnist Voranai said: ''Intellectuals fill the sandbags, while buffaloes make the plans" In the future we can expect more and even worse floods thus we've decided to establish a flood response group based on a simple yet powerful idea named: "Wipe the Ti…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  22. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Time to plan my next trip. For the Pattaya leg, I'm looking for a hotel ideally between Boystown & Sunee, in the up to 1200 price range. Maybe some other readers have some ideas to share? Howards: Good location, but the rumours of hard beds put me off. Not a great deal of information about the rooms on the website. Big rooms for 1500, small for 600. The New Paradise Inn: Excellent location, very little recent information on the residence. Gets a mention on an old thread:Thread Also, google brings up one report of a visitor arriving and the hotel charging him double the price quoted in his written reservation. Boutique Hotel: Looks good from the o…

    • 27 replies
    • 5.7k views
  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Amidst all the conflicting news about the floods, this little item seems to have slipped under most radars - http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thaksin-to-definitely-return-in-December-Kwanchai-30168464.html Quite what the Udon Thani "Loving CLub" is, I have no idea. But Thaksin's return for his daughter's wedding has long been rumoured. At one time, it was thought the government would have had some sort of amnesty in place to enable that to happen, but the floods have presumably scuppered that idea.. Quite how a convicted felon can return and escape jail still eludes me. Although, of course, this it Thailand!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  24. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    • 27 replies
    • 5k views
  25. Started by BigTopMe,

    I met GUY at DJ Station and I spent the night with him 2 saturdays ago and lost his number and then saw his pic online and he works for Senso. I am trying to get in touch with him. I emailed Senso and I dont know what I should do next. ANy suggextions?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.