Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hey, Guys.... looking for something a little bit different to do tonight ........ come on by BONDI BEACH BAR at Jomtien Beach at 9:00 pm for the monthly QUIZ NIGHT -- always the last Sunday of the month ... great fun ... come alone and join a team or bring 2-3 (or more) guys with you and make your own team ... valuable prize for the winning team ... the 100 baht per person donation supports the HIV/AIDS prevention efforts of TAKE CARE!! Hope to see you there.
-
Eros Boy Bar Happy Hour. Between 8 and 9 PM buy one customer drink and get a second customer drink (same price) free. Outside terrace all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://erosboybar.com/
-
As with most of the gay Thailand forums, this site bans the posting of nude photos. I presume this is would be for fear of censorship, as such photos may result in the Thai government blocking the site. So that policy is very understandable. Also, Speedo pics are a nice alternative. A very swift bit of google research shows that there is at least one Thai based straight forum which appears to have a restricted access section. That seems to be open to established members and permits the posting of more racy photos. I can't verify what's in there, but can guess. This should prevent government censors from stumbling upon nude photos. Now, is there a place for su…
-
- 18 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
Happy Boys Bar remembering the man who have served in uniform. On November 11 in appreciation of all people who have served in their countries Armed Forces (Army, Air Force and Navy) all second drinks half price. Let us be proud this day of the people who have served their country!!!!!! http://happyboysbar.net/special-events/eros
-
-
We don't seem to have an obvious forum for this, so as there's a Thai connection, it's going in the main thread. Recently had an excellent Thai male massage in London. Massage link Nothing naughty, but a very good massage & some rather pleasant work around the groin area too. I shall be back. He's only getting a recommendation here because it's well deserved. Anyone wanting more action can always search for Asians in the Escorts section on Gay Romeo. Currently there's an lovely Malaysian guy in London, with an adorable rear.
-
The Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) are gearing up for their second-annual Christmas Pantomime production of "Cinderella
-
Hope all you other Bangkok residents are OK. We're sitting in my home waiting for the water to reach here. We've done all the preparing we can and now it's just hanging in to see what happens. Take care of yourselves and be careful.
-
Although it's a mess throughout the Bangkok area I still wanted to take a moment during this festival for the spirit mother of water to send my best thoughts to everyone there who has had to deal with the problems. It's a sad state of affairs all around, and if I were there I'd wish for the situation to come to a decent resolution soon. I took the somewhat blurry photo below one year at the zoo in Bangkok. If anyone has a story of a time they were in Thailand for Loy Krathong, I'd love to read it.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
So new high season up Pattaya,i will have the privilege to be staying in the heart of boyz town for the first time and probly trying the gogo & host bars for first time too so what is the average off fee's for GoGo/Host Bar - short time / overnight Freelance/Gayromeo NOF - Short time / overnight / just all day cheers jay.
-
I have for some time suspected that the United States Ambassador to Thailand is little more than a dodo but recent news confirms for me that she is, at the very least not a good Ambassador. She spends much of her time tweeting innocuous, trivial and, often, silly bullshit but recently she took a break from that long enough to defend a Mr. Fanelli who killed a Thai woman in Phuket and put her body in a suitcase to dispose of it. He got only 10 years. She sent a letter of defense to Thai authorities saying that he had been a soldier in Afghanistan where he had killed many people and this had probably caused some of his mental problems. A closer check by someone …
-
The Sun tabloid pays damages to poster George for tarnishing his reputation. Take a look at the link below. Congrats George on your vindication. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/nov/11/sun-damages-false-child-sex-claim
-
Hello all from Chiang Mai: does anyone have some experience with this place-apparently belonging to a chain also in Phuket and Singapore? Seem to recall having read something about it somewhere, but unable to refind that. Seems a little distant from inner city. Is said to be a gay guesthse, with pool, gym, etc-but that does not say very much here in CMai.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
The owner of Crazy Pub has been arrested based on a warrant for fraud from German and is being deported. I met him many times and thought he was a nice guy. Shit always seem to follow you where you go and Pattaya is not an easy place for someone to hide and getting even more so. http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/42705/german-bar-owner-arrested-by-pattaya-immigration/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
I am putting this in the main GT Forum as it has universal relevance. Several Singapore-based media have reported in recent days that a "new and possibly more aggressive" strain of the HIV virus has surfaced in Singapore. The new strain appears to have evolved from two existing strains. http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC111105-0000051/New-strain-of-HIV-surfaces-here I had no idea there are now 50 different strains of the virus. It only reaffirms in the strongest possible way the need for everyone to practise safe sex at all times.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Building a house in Korat, part 1 I was asked in a PM about what I did to build a house for my BF's family up by Korat. Since it has been several years ago, prices have changed. But if you and your friend can be the contractor and do supervisory work, you should be able to do it from between 350,000 and 600,000 baht depending on the size and not including upgraded tile or fixtures. There are certain to be people that can advise you better than I can, so remember this is what WE did. My friend’s family had a very small piece of land that was in a low lying area. Any time it rained their dirt floor became wet. The family stood in ankle deep water. The thought of th…
- 17 replies
- 3.9k views
-
I have posted several links about my friend Michael and the group he organized in Bangkok to support Thais and bridge the barriers between Thai and Western culture. http://www.bangkokpost.com/feature/charities/265729/wiping-the-tears-away
-
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Friday nights is thong night at Eros Boy Bar, Come and enjoy the cute boys http://erosboybar.com/announcement/
-
Please note that this post is NOT about THIS GAYTHAILAND site!! The term Gay Thailand is used to explain the subject. It has no affiliation with this site. BUT the owners are free to put links and advertise FOR FREE New Thailand forum in the works I want to announce that I will be putting up a NEW forum (message board) about gay Thailand in the near future. I have a company working on it now but there are some things I must tell them first so the website can be created. I have talked to GayButton who has given me some really good pointers. The first one was
-
- 32 replies
- 6.7k views
-
-
I have spoken to both of my boys and they stocked up on large quantities of food before the stores were emptied. They also bought lots of soda. They both say they are OK and they bought enough of their families as well (what Thai boy would not). However, both said that water was hard to come by in Issan and other parts of Thailand. Have others experienced that? Are the stores in your area running out of items? empty?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Wondering what affect the flooding will on the currency exchange rates especially since the cleanup and damage control will gone on into the New Year.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
any one stayd at the copa hotel ? http://www.copapattaya.com/hotel.php
-
I have just leased a property in Baan Nanbun, Namprae and was wondering if any other posters lived in this area?
-
There was an interesting article in The Nation last Thursday which I just noticed. Titled
-
I've harped on about this before, but the government really has made a monstrous mess of its damage control in terms of communications with the international community. It's bad enough within Thailand, with officials in charge who know nothing about disaster control and others constantly blaming each other. Yes, I know the BMA is run by the opposition Party, but if ever there was a time for all parties to pull together under one strong leader, this is surely it. Unfortunately, PM Yingluck has neither the intimate knowledge of the civil service machinery nor the experience of managing strong political personalities to be anywhere near a convincing 'war-time' leader. No…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.2k views
-