Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
hope to see you there. xxxxx and one more....
-
This notice is posted on Ting and Tong board by CurlyEye. It originated by administrator at Thai Ebay site. Not only is key logging a threat. Be alert to users seated beside you or lurking behind you. ----------------------- It has come to our attention that your on-line security maybe compromised if you access, not only your Thaibay account, but any of your internet accounts, via link-ups in internet cafes. There are numerous alerts and concerns that have recently been raised about some internet cafes using key-logging software. This is effectively a 'recorder' that stores all key-strokes made on any given machine. The owner can then look over their records…
-
That sure is a great piece of Eye Candy on the front page.. Do you have shot of him without the snorkel and mask john
-
Remember the brouhaha over the possibility of entertainment zones within Pattaya? Remember that the idea simply fizzled out and vanished? Well folks, the idea has been resurrected. At least they're also talking about residential zones. A common complaint in Pattaya is that someone has bought a beautiful condo in a quiet neighborhood, and then some schmuck opens a karaoke, a loud one, that blares music far into the wee hours of the morning, right into the ears of those who actually try to sleep at night. They ask the karaokes to turn down the volume, but it never happens. They call the police and nothing is done. Maybe establishment of residential zones will d…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Details, so far, are sketchy, but here's the story, from THE NATION: _____ Bomb Explosion at a Bangkok Theatre Bomb explosion damaged public telephone booths and injured no one at a theatre on Monday night. The blast destroyed three telephone booths in front of Major Cineplex Ratchayothin at about 11.30 pm. There was no report of injuries. The theatre was one of ten targets attacked by bomb explosion on New Year's Eve.
-
-
Have been here just under 2 weeks and I have never seen the bars so empty.. Very few boys and fewer customers.. I have only seen a couple offs and they have been the couple of real popular boys that have been around a long time. Even the outside beer bars have few customers. I am hopping that after Songkran some of the boys come back to work. Very poor selection of boys available and most seem to be ladyboys.
-
Last night at 12:45am police entered the Sunee area from all three entrances. There were about 12 in each group. As they paraded thru they grabbed unsuspecting boys by the hand and dragged them along as they made their way to the bars. Seemed like some bars knew ahead and closed a little early but the police entered anyway. Not sure what they were looking for but my guess would be drug testing as they did not make a big effort to stop the boys running away.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
Hi everyone, I just got back from an overnight trip to Hatyai in South Thailand - my first since September last year. I am pleased to report that everything was quiet. No bombs, no wild-eyed terrorists and a lot of people feeling the pinch with the sudden drop in tourist numbers. Sorry I wasn't able to go tom-catting. I was there with some relatives for religious purposes and couldn't get away for long enough to see if I could tempt a few tasty morsels up to my room.
-
I do declare that this is the cute little message board place! It is decorated in such a nice way! Not to campy and not to computerish.. (Did I just make a new word?). I like the click-able smiles off to the side just waiting there to be selected much like the guys in a massage house when I am trying to decide on who will get my tip... but as I was saying, I love the layout here! I see I can add an image to a post! I love features like that! I see the board has a text justification feature! You don't see that too often! Look at me typing in the center of the page! WOW! I visited this place when it first opened, had a look around now I am bac…
-
In December of last year I took at look at my life. I have lived an incredibly amazing adventure from day to day for many years. I have also been lucky as hell when it came to health issues. I knew that I was going to turn 40 in a few months and I have never had any health issues. Luckily, I have never contracted any STD or HIV. That is quite fortunate I guess as counting the number of guys I have been with over the years, even Heidi Fleiss would blush. I have also not had any other major issues other than one heart attack scare. The doctors told me bluntly: loose the weight, lower your blood pressure and lower your cholesterol or you will die earlier than you shou…
-
- 16 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
Received an email from Air Asia, describing an offer to give away 500,000 free tickets. http://www.airasia.com/site/en/home.jsp
-
I have to admit that this board is very tame compared to the other boards. This is by intent and Stef, GayButton and myself all prefer it this way. I have never really understood why grown men keep taking licks at each other on message boards. What is the point? Is it really to try to win an argument? Is it to try to convince others the good or evil in someone? Is it just to fill the void in their time? Or, is it more than that? As both Gaybutton and myself have had people on the board to try to blackmail us to change board policy, I have never really been able to grasp the reasons why some will go so far as to do that. Or, to keep bickering back and fort…
-
This weeks Weekly Report is now available... http://www.pgreport.com/#allen Select date April 17th and report will open... FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING APRIL 17th 2007 Goldfinger comes to Chonburi Le Cafe Royale & Throb-Splash Songkran events St George's Day Events Sunee Plaza/Soi Day Night Bar La Cage News Monty's News from Jomtien PGF Charity Dinner at Brunos Amor celebrates 13 years Miss Tiffany's Universe 2007 Gallery Opium Pattaya Marathon 2007 Some headlines from the local media BANGKOK NEWS Balcony News Bangkok Pride LYC, Thailand Silom Soi 2/1 Telephone Pub News International Dance Day Festival 2007 Bangko…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Pattaya Police Chief
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Hi I have two days in Bangkok want to meet boys 18 to 21, what bar is best? any ideas? Many thanks Phil
-
Just to warn everyone, there is a very dangerous boy advertising on gaydar, in fact he contacts you! He has a car and when he doesn't get his own way he steals! He stole my locked suitcase! He thought it contained my laptop! But there were some books and clothes in there! He is a very handsome boy! But he gets VERY moody when he doesn't get what he wants!(He says he is not a rent boy! but he needs money for his dyslexic buffalo etc!) If anyone has already been had, I have details about him! By the way the combination to the suitcase is 561! ha ha! So if you like a bit of excitement in your life send him a message! His username is firstdisco…
-
- 15 replies
- 5.3k views
-
-
Hello guys Has any one stayed it the Rendez Vous Hotel Phuket and if so what is it like? I stayed in Phuket last month, club one seven was very nice but a long walk to beach and bars, so want a new place close by and relaxed about joiners. Any ideas would be a great help. Thanks Phil
-
Yet another hit against tourism is going on at the Bus Stations in Thailand. Reported in the Bangkok Post today. Ekamai and Southern Bus Terminals are known as hunting grounds for "mafia in khaki" who prey on foreign travellers and illigal aliens. The mafia extort money from foreign tourists and illigal migrant workers who lack proper immigration documents. The bus station official know about this practice but do nothing. The mafia claim to be policeman working in gangs with bus staff.They work from evening until 4 am. Akamai it has baan going on for 7 months. They scater belongings looking for drugs. It does not confirm specifically that farangs are having pr…
-
Most of you are aware of the Songkran holiday in Thailand. In Pattaya the major water tossing festivities will take place on Thursday, April 19. Some "farang," including me, love the holiday and fully intend to be here in Pattaya for the entire event and enjoy getting soaked (while watching all those boys getting soaked as well). It seems that most "farang" avoid Pattaya and anywhere else in Thailand where the water tossing takes place. In Pattaya it has already begun. Today I began to notice a few children out there with their squirt guns already dousing passers-by. It will escalate over the next several days until it reaches its peak on April 19.
-
- 14 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
Has anyone had experience in booking hotels in for any part of the world with Precision Reservations? I have compared their prices with other wholesalers and have noticed that they are frequently markedly cheaper. Your experiences good, bad or indifferent would be appreciated.
-
I am well aware that I am often criticized for posting so many stories about someone losing large amounts of cash from a hotel room or condo theft, but I'm going to keep right on posting these things in hopes of helping to prevent it from happening to someone who reads this board, especially if he is about to make a first-time trip to Thailand and intends to carry a large sum of money. I can't figure out why anyone would keep large amounts of cash in his hotel room in the first place, whether in a safe or not, when it is so easy to carry travel checks and/or an ATM card. Nevertheless, it seems as if no more than a month or so ever goes by without reading about yet a…
-
If you used your Visa, Mastercard credit card or debit/ATM card, or a Diners Club card, to make a foreign transaction between Feb. 1, 1996 and Nov. 8, 2206, you may have the right to a refund of all or part of the related foreign transaction charges. You can learn more at http://www.ccfsettlement.com
-
I'd like to see bodybuilding contest in Bangkok. If someone know the contest schedule and place, please advice. Thank you for your cooperation.
-