Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Gaybutton,

    I went to the Amor. Several close friends were at my table, along with our boyfriends. We had a wonderful time and, as always, Richard Burk presented an absolutely delicious dinner, along with outstanding service. Several well-known people were there. Hugh Millar, of the Symphony Brasserie; Chris, of Niddy's Nook; Phil, of Sticky Rice, and many other familiar faces and friends. That was the 7:00 seating. I ran into Jim, from Jim Jimmy James as we were leaving. He was on his way in to the 9:30 seating. Every time I go to Richard's Thanksgiving dinner I always say, and mean, that his is better than anything I ever had in the USA, and believe me, I've been to…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by Gaybutton,

    BANGKOK, Nov 23 (TNA) Bank of Thailand

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    Prostitution, rape and petty crimes amongst students discussed at Provincial Education meeting. Khun Banchar, the new Governor of Chonburi, chaired this important meeting at the Srirachar Municipality Offices to discuss a number of issues relating to schools around the Province which must be resolved. At the meeting were representatives from the Provincial Education Department and head teachers from a number of schools around the Province. The issues of concern include underage sex amongst students and also rape, violence and prostitution which involves many female students who need the money to pay for their school fees. The Governor has set up a task force to …

    • 4 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been to both places in the past and really had a nice time. I ate one year at the Marriot and it was also enjoyable. Where are some other places in town where a nice event is held? http://amorerestaurant.com

    • 10 replies
    • 3.9k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    GoneFishing wrote in another thread that often the boys don't have the option not to go with a customer. I am wondering if that is something that many have experienced. I have never had a boy say no to me. However, I have talked to many boys who refuse to go with clients who are other ethnicities, or have a bad reputation or a number of other reasons. I have been told by the boys I asked and they all said it was "up to boy." I do hope this is the case but do others know of bars that don't allow it to be "up to boy."

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was heading home on the motorcycle last night and was on Thepassit Road. I saw a huge outdoor movie screen. They had some motorcycles out there like a drive in but also many huts and what looked like a restaurant severing food on the grounds. A Jackie Chan martial arts film was playing on the screen. It was quiet fun to watch. I stopped on the street a bit to catch a scene and moved on. If I were here for longer, I would go back and check out what the deal is with the place. Anyone else been there or seen it?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Guest donpvm
    Started by Guest donpvm,

    One stop gay traveling services. Tour Limousine Private Guide Gay friendly Hotel booking. Arrange all travel and activities of your fancy. Everything is possible. http://gay.bookingtour.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been eating breakfast at a very popular breakfast place in Jomptien for 8 months. I love the food there and usually only get the same 3 or 4 dishes. I am friendly with the waiters and always leave a tip. The owner is normally there in the AM and I say hello to him although I don

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. Started by PattayaMale,

    I will soon start to do some remodeling. I am trying to find a whole house air conditioner system. They must have them, but I can locate a store. I currently have 6 airconditioners. 5 are very old floor mounted units. They work fine but are not very efficient. I figure it might cost close to $8000 US to replace what I have. I imagine that having one big condensor/compressor with contols to turn off the vents in unsed rooms would save on electric bills and maintenance. Maybe not??? But I have not been able to locate stores that sell them so I could ask. Anyone have information?

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    You're invited to Loulou Happy Birthday Party. Monday, November 20th, 2006. At 19:00 PM Cocktail, Free Buffet, Grilled Pork, Grilled Chicken, French Food, Thai Food 21:00 E-Saan-Concert Midnight Cake Happy Birthday LouLou

    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
  11. Guest mgluyas
    Started by Guest mgluyas,

    At long last I ahve booked my flights, will be there 14thFebuary2007 for two weeks. Now the job of booking accomodation, 4days Bangkock and 10Pattaya

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by PattayaMale,

    Thanksgiving (USA) is coming and I can not find Yams (or Sweet Potato) at Friendship, Foodland or Tops in Pattaya. I am sure I have seen and bought either the canned or fresh version before...but I don't seem to be able to now. Any shopper in Pattaya know where I can find them now? Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Foreign, Local Demand Fuelling Boom in Pattaya's Property Market The residential market in Pattaya has proven resilient, thanks to pent-up demand from Pattaya locals and Thai and foreign buyers of condominiums and single houses, says a new research report by international property consultants CB Richard Ellis. In response to the growing market, CB Richard Ellis plans to open a new office in Pattaya. As a result of the opening of Suvarnabhumi Airport and continued improvements in both infrastructure and the property market, more property developers are now entering the Pattaya market and launching a variety o…

  14. Guest GayPattayan
    Started by Guest GayPattayan,

    WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 19, 2006 * Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner at The Balcony Restaurant, North Pattaya, nets 108,000 Baht * Le Caf

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    In order to take any dog out of the Kingdom, you must have an Export License. It is easy to get as long as you follow all the guidelines below. An Export License is required even if your dog or cat has been into and out of the country many times. I take my dogs with me when I travel and I must get this every time I leave LOS. 1. You must take the animal to the Animal Control Center at the New Airport. It is located in the Free Zone. If you are entering the airport it will be a group of buildings on your right and most of them say customs or Duty Free. If you are leaving the airport, it will be on your left. It is called the Free Zone. 2. Once you enter …

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Thailand's "Happy Toilet" Soon in the Pipeline BANGKOK, Nov 18 (TNA) Not content to sit back and enjoy its flush of success as host of the 2nd World Toilet Expo & Forum 2006 which ended here Saturday, making great strides in promoting higher hygienic standards for clean and safe public loos, Thailand's Ministry of Public Health plans to introduce a "happy toilet" which is not only user-friendly and cares for the environment but also a place of pleasure to relieve one's bowels. Already known as the Land of Smiles, Thailand's Ministry of Public Health wants to put commodious smiles on the faces of those who are ridding themselves of feces. Dr. Na…

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  17. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Thaksin 'Must be Tried for Deaths' Govt Urged to Ratify Convention on Court PRADIT RUANGDIT The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) and the Lawyers Council of Thailand are pressing the government to ratify the convention on the International Criminal Court so deposed prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra could be tried for crimes against humanity over his controversial anti-drugs campaign. The council and former lawmakers accused the Thaksin administration of having blood on its hands for waging its so-called war on drugs which killed more than 2,000 people, most of them drug traders and traffickers. T…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Guest letmetellu
    Started by Guest letmetellu,

    There is a wonderful aray of god value budget retaurants in Pattaya and this french restaurant Cuisine Au Beurre, is now also renting out rooms with the best food at a budget for around 200 baht and now rooms for around the same price we are spoilt for choice . Dont forget to ask for your 12 diners and one free voucher you can not beat this place in Pattaya http://botoned.tripod.com/id3.html

    • 5 replies
    • 3.9k views
  19. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I know this is not Thailand related, but was hoping to tap into the wealth of knowledge the many poster have about the region. Utopia website is very outdated but maybe things have not changed in the country. I have just purchased a flight from Bangkok to Yangon for mid-January. I have not been to Burma since 2002 and would love to have any updated information or tips. If possible, any recommendations on places to stay in the capital would be appreciated. I prefer to stay at a locally owned hotel or guesthouse (would like to minimize support of the government). It would be a big plus if the hotel or guesthouse would look the other way if I happen to bring in a newly …

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    As my Boyfriend was getting ready to leave, the sadness always sets in even though you know it is only for a short time. He wanted to go back to his Village while I am away. Last night, I walked into my bedroom and it was covered with candles, some flowers, a bubble bath and Celine Dion music. He was all naked and wanted me to talk a bath and then gave me a massage. Then, well, you know. Anyway, I was really moved as I am not much of a romantic and this was such a sweet gesture. I asked him what made him do this for me on his last night in Pattaya, he said,

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    Not many take advantage of this great software package we purchased for the site. We have one great area at the top of the forum area called Blogs. You can create your own little area to post your thoughts, ideas, etc. Take a look at this area and start your own blog on Gay Thailand today!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is a link for Gallery at the top of the Forum., In this area, you can upload as many photos as you wish. For those businesses that have parties and events, please take some photos and upload them for others to enjoy! Cheers! GT

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I thought Rainy season had ended. I have spent a part of every day watering my garden. However, the last 2 days, gushers of rain have plummeted Pattaya. It was hard and heavy. It was helpful to have all the water for the grass and flowers but it spoiled the days at the beach. I am sure the Rain will be gone soon but I quite enjoy the rest from the flower garden.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  24. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Airport Not Fit to Open 'Officially' for Six Months Committee Says Suvarnabhumi Still has Far too Many Issues Involving Safety and Noise By Post reporters A panel overseeing the opening of Suvarnabhumi airport has found the facility unfit for an official opening, recommending it be put off for six months. Chalit Phukphasuk, the committee chairman and air force chief, said safety and noise prompted the panel to urge delaying the airport's inauguration, which was expected this month. The committee, appointed by the Council for National Security (CNS), wrapped up its work on Friday. ''There is a…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Pattaya Dragon to Feature First 'Cool Pub' A Bt1.2-billion entertainment complex in Pattaya will feature Thailand's first cool pub. The Pattaya Dragon will be located on a 23-rai site on Second Road in the city resort and is expected to attract both foreigners and locals. The project will consist of three zones - Moonlight, Ice Bar and Slim Pattaya. Moonlight will be an outdoor area designed for staging events, including concerts and competitions. It will accommodate up to 10,000 people. The Ice Bar will be the first cool pub in Thailand, with different temperatures in four areas. It will hold up to 600…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.