Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
This year for the first time in years since its hey day when it use to be held in The ICON SHOW BAR and the 2003 Mr Gay Pattaya was this stunning hunk below. The show was never the same when it was moved to THROB SPLASH the magic was never there in this crampped show room, the first thing the new owners should do is knock down the middle wall between the Splash/Throb Club. If you have a good looking handosme guy you can sponsor, take him to BOYZ BOYZ BOYZ the Number one Show Club and Gay Luxury Hotel Complex in Pattaya and enter him to be the most prestigous title of all MR GAY PATTAYA for the Pattaya Gay Festival will start with a bang. http://www.ambiance…
-
Hi everyone, have you seen the Spell check option ? Every time you post or reply, you should have a button at the end of the page. Left to the " Post " or " Add Reply " button. It is working on my side, but a it isn't working for one of our member. I just want to have your opinion.. PS : I have posted this in the Comments and suggestions part of the forum, but it seems not too many people realized that Thanks for your time.
-
- 9 replies
- 5k views
-
-
Would any of you gentlemen have the website address for the Mosiac apartments in Day Night, opposite Tuk Com. I've googled it but to no avail. Thanks
-
- 3 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Does anyone know/remembers an article about a Thai doctor who carries out this surgery. Seem to remeber reading about it about a year ago in the BKP. Have a friend looking to have the surgery done here, not the radical surgery, but the new and inmproved one!! Cheers
-
I believe that Memories Bar is having their annual fishing trip on the King's Birthday, December 5. Last I heard there are about 50 people that have signed up and paid their 300 baht for the trip. Each person brings their own drinks and food but I think the captain of the boat cooks fish for us if we catch any See Oud for more details if interested.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I know many of our patrons read this website. So I would like to announce that our monthly
-
PHICHIT, Nov 27 (TNA) About 130 passengers including a number of foreign tourists were injured when a State Railway of Thailand sprinter train crashed into another SRT train carrying passengers to the Royal Flora Ratchaphruek in the northern province of Chiang Mai early Monday morning. About 20 passengers were severely injured and taken to hospitals. The accident, which paralysed all train services on the northern route, occurred in a remote area in Taphan Hin district of Phichit province. Rescue workers walked about five kilometres to transport the injured for emergency medical treatment. Officials are working to fix the railway track and clear the w…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 26, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pattaya Gay Festival Time is upon us; Last four days coming up: # 1 - Mr. Pattaya Gay Festival Contest at Boyz Boyz Boyz Thursday, November 29 # 2 - Free Choice; member organizations holding own special events to support PGF # 3 - Final Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner Party at Bruno's Restaurant, Jomtien, Saturday night, December 1 # 4 - Street Party at BoyzTown brings down the curtain on PGF 2006 @Richard's Pub, Silom Soi 2/1, Bangkok, provides schedule of events through December…
-
.If you want a good deal and fancy going to the first Property Auction read on the flood gates are open now the Pattaya Property market is set to boom with the pressure I hear put on the army one of the many parts of the jigsaw to start the coup now is the time to buy. The thought the 91 Floors starting to be built after the new year Holiday was going to be dead in the water but even though the major advertising Campaign has not started yet they are being snapped up at a very healthy rate. I just hope no one else is going to be loosing there view as it would seem Jomtien complex are. The Park Jomtien Beach project On 22nd November at 1 pm Mr. Gordon Gillen …
-
Flamboyant Restaurant is now going to be the best place to eat in Jomtien Complex this is a debut for German chef Michael try it you will not be disapointed. Lovers of fine cuisine will waste no time at checking out new restaurant, Flamboyant, that has opened at the Jomtien Complex. German chef Michael Stief, who is from Hamburg, has made his life-long dream come true by opening his own restaurant, and at Flamboyant he uses the experience he has gathered over a long international career. The central feature of Flamboyant is the open kitchen, allowing guests to watch the chefs at work. All dishes are freshly prepared and all ingredients are from biological c…
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Taxis Stage Anti-Police Protest About 2,500 taxi drivers protested against Rachathewa police at Suvarnabhumi Airport yesterday for cracking down on taxi drivers not running their meters and charging passengers flat rates. The protest started around 5.30pm after one taxi driver was given a ticket by police for not using the meter while bringing passengers from Pattaya to the airport in Samut Prakan's Bang Phli district. Thongchai Thongvorn, 48, a taxi driver, said the protest was being staged to demand justice from police. The protest started inside the airport and then expanded all the way to the road …
-
If you like trolling down on Dongtan Beach at night as some do, your now in for a big surprise even though there are now 85 Cameras fixed up to Monitors being supervised night and day, Plans are a foot to add many more so with the all new Beach Eliminations now the latest High definition Cameras, I would be careful where you leave your fishing tackle on the beach area at night now. khun Ariyawat Nuamsawat, Deputy Mayor Ronakit Ekasingh told a meeting of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association on November 8 that the city had already installed 85 CCTVs with more planned for the future to remedy the crime problem in Pattaya, especially around Pattaya and Jomti…
-
Note from GB: The exchange rate mentioned in this article is the bank rate. At the moment I am posting this, the actual rate at which you will receive baht per US dollar is 36.23 to the US dollar. BANGKOK, Nov 27 (TNA)
-
Chef Eric from Clubber in Sunee has started an "All you can eat" BBQ on Saturday nights. Cost is 345 for Beef steak, pork chops, sausage, salad bar and potato. He also told me that after 10 or so (maybe he said 11pm), he cooks sausage on the grill so people can stop and have sausage and beer. I enjoy the food and Clubber and find it good value. Large portions
-
- 2 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
We've got quite a debate going on the "Common courtesy eludes . . ." thread. Since we're still debating that issue, I might as well throw in another one. What about the beach? How do people feel about seeing a boy at the beach who you like and would like to take back to your hotel room, but you also see he is already with another "farang?" What are you going to do in that situation?
-
I was recently in a go-go bar and after a while, selected a guy to sit with me for company. Some time after buying a drink for both of us and a pack of cigarettes for the guy, I was approached by an apologetic waiter who indicated that another customer, who arrived after me, wanted to "off" the guy. Reluctantly, I said OK, but that the other customer would have to pay the bill for the guy's drink. The waiter, guy and drink bill left me, only to return moments later. presumably because the other customer refused to pay for the drink. A few minutes later, with the Mamasan having spoken to the go-go guy, an "off" bill was presented to me, which I refused as I had pre-bo…
-
- 49 replies
- 15.7k views
-
-
I'm not typically a cut and paster but thought this story, in today's Nation, was worthy of unusual human stupidity. Chon Buri - Two men were killed and another severely injured while they were illegally blasting fish near the Samersarn Islands off Chon Buri's coast. Police said the group was illegally fishing by blasting fish habitat near the Rongkhon Island off Chon Buri's Sattahip district Thursday morning when a bomb exploded on their boat. The bomb sunk the boat and killing two men abroad while injuring another. The injured man and the dead bodies were later retrieved by other fishing boats. All of them were Thais. Earlier, the accident was …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I like to get in touch with my BF about once a week to make sure all is ok and they are doing well. For the ones that have internet access easy I prefer that. I also like IM. Most Thais I know have MSN or Yahoo. But, all Thai boys have a cell phone. I find that there are many programs that work with the computer to send SMS anywhere I am at. I use one program for the Mac. It sends up to 160 characters per message and when someone replies, I can choose either the cell phone of the country I am in or a response to an e-mail. I know there are many programs out there but I really like: http://www.smsmac.com Any other suggestions on how to keep in touch?
-
Bristol-Myers Squibb is donating $1 for each person who visits their website and "vitually lights a candle". Please take a minute to "light a candle": http://www.lighttounite.org
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
There have been some postings lately about the Cartier Club, Pattaya's newest gay go-go bar. This evening some friends and I went to have a look. I spoke with the owner. He says he has been open about a month. His is in kind of an off-the-beaten-path location. To get there from South Road (Pattaya Tai) you go to Soi Buakhao, turn left, and follow the road around until you get to Soi Lengkee-1. If you're not sure where that is, on the right side you'll see a 7-Eleven on one side of the street and a Family Mart on the other. That's the Soi. Turn right. Some of you may be familiar with the Opey de Place hotel. Cartier is almost directly across the street from Opey …
-
Hello In very good health here yet wondering from the pros on this board is i'm crazy to consider an trip there late March into mid April. Was there in October and the highest temperature I saw was around 34 or so degrees celsius. I have some pretty good summer heat where I live but if it is just insufferable and not wise to travel there at that time i'd appreciate knowing that. My Thai friend wants me to come there for Thai new year. Steve
-
I have an Asian friend who received his Green Card and is now living in America. He is trying to make it on his own which is tough... I was wondering, does the US government have any "subsidies" to help such people with Green Cards. For example, I was wondering if he would be qualified for government assistance for HUD housing... things like that. I have tried to find info on the internet but can't find the correct websight. (Strange how the illegal Mexicans can get free medical care and schooling for their children in the States.) Sorry this isn't an stimulating topic for most of U.
-
Save thousands on foreign exchange People moving large sums abroad can avoid the banks' high rates by using a specialist broker, writes Clare Francis The consumer revolt against onerous bank charges is spreading and the latest target is rip-off fees on large foreign-exchange transactions. Thousands of people use their high-street bank to switch money between currencies, perhaps to buy property abroad or because they work overseas and want to convert their earnings into sterling. However, banks levy hefty fees on such foreign-exchange transactions, costing consumers an estimated
-
Often in Banglamung on the weekends, you will find some of the roads closed for motorcycle racing. The guys get out their modified bikes and race to their hearts content. Accidents happen. Often there are over 500 of these modified bikes in attendance. As typical, most of the Thais enjoy a wager and these guys are no exception. You can have a race and bet cold hard cash, pink slips to the bike or your girl. I asked my friend why on earth they would bet their girl and was told that often the ladies liked going with the winner. All in all a strange concept to me but it looks like a bit of Hong Kong racing has made its way to the area.
-
- 8 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
I'd like to know how to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. I'll arrive in Bangkok about 4:30 pm. Is it too late to travel to Pattaya? Is there transportation at the airport that goes directly to Pattaya? How long does the trip take? I've learned quite a bit about Pattaya from your city guides and would love to hear any new updates. Would 2-3 days be enough for the first time there? Many thanks.