Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
In my apartment, which is available for rent, I have a bath with a shower overhead. Some friends said "rip the bath out as it is old fashioned, and also it may be an inconvenience to lift your leg up to get into the bath, whether having a shower or bath." I would have thought some people would like a good old soak (sorry the bath is not big enough for 2 people, uless you like to squeeze together). And where did good old bath salts go to. Should I rip it out.
-
Yes it's Dave's Birthday Party at Butterfly TONIGHT. Open from 9 p.m. Buffet from 9.30 p.m. The Buffet is being supplied be Papa David, Jomtien. Hope to see all friends tonight. Butterfly Karaoke & Dance Club Soi Day - Night One South Pattaya
-
I was at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital today. The new building is open. It is simply beautiful. They did a great job on it. There are some beautiful flowers that adorn the waiting room on the first floor. There are 16 floors. The lobby had a violinist playing today. I was told it just opened yesterday and the only issue I had was I needed some sleeping pills for my plane and they had to go to another pharmacists in another building to get it. They didn't ask me to walk over but it did take 5 min. They have gold carts out front that will take you from one building to the next. There is also a covered walkway that connects them all. Congrats to this great ho…
-
I have a boyfriend that I will take care of when I leave for Brazil for New Year's Eve. I want to be good to him and to be fair. I also want him to be well taken care of but not spoiled. It is a fine line. If the boyfriend goes back to their home and is not in Pattaya, what do you think is a good weekly or monthy amount to deposit into the bank account? Notice I want to be generous but not overly generous. I also do not want him to have to work or worry for anything.
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ International Jazz Concert Coming to Pattaya in December We previously reported details of a Jazz Festival which will take place between 9th and 17th December which will feature top international jazz artists. On Thursday Afternoon at the Horseshoe Point, the event was officially presented to the media at this press conference. The event has been organized by the Tourism Authority of Thailand and is being held to celebrate the 80th Birthday of His Majesty the King. Kenny G, McCoy Tyner, Nancy Wilson, Chris Botti, The Regina Carter Quintet, and The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band are just some of the…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I was in Bangkok last night to see a friend off to Canada. I went with him to dinner at Siam Paragon. Like I have said on many occasions on this board, this is the place to be in Thailand for the cute boys. They are in abundance and they will look and smile and chat if you are brave enough. We had a group of 2 sexy Thai boys and one hot Farang boy with us. Needless to say, the gay boys at the mall knew we were on the lookout. X-boys - My friend took a very sexy waiter from this bar. He was the cutest in the place. They had a nice selection of guys but honestly, there were not that many of them. It was a Thursday night and I am sure they will pick up on the w…
-
I was alerted by receiving this e-mail from them Dear ThaiBody Mailing List subscriber, You may have noticed that we have expanded ThaiBody greatly in the past two months. There are now scores of videos, hundreds of high-quality photos and many athlete profiles. And we continue to add new content! Last Saturday, the ThaiBody team extensively covered the Latchford Classic 2006 bodybuilding competition. For the full story and photos of all of the top 30 athletes, see: http://www.thaibody.com/zine/view.html?rid=77&m=1 We will add video and hundreds more photos of this great event to the ThaiBody website in the next two weeks. So check back often for updat…
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ England Jails Extradited Thai Madam (BangkokPost.com, from reports) An affluent Thai woman holding British citizenship, extradited from Thailand after a nine-year court battle, has been sentenced to more than four years in prison on charges of trafficking Thai girls into prostitution in England. Angela Miller, 49, was part of a group which lured Thai girls into Britain to work as prostitutes at massage parlours in Northampton and Leicester. Miller fled to Thailand in 2000 before her trial and was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in her absence. At the trial on Thursday, an uninformed British ju…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Photographic Training Course Announced by City Hall Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya co-chaired this press conference at Pattaya City Hall to announce further details of the Cities celebrations to mark the auspicious occasion of His Majesty the Kings Birthday which takes place on 5th December. As part of the celebrations, a Photography training course has been organized as His Majesty is a keen photographer. The event will take place between 1st and 3rd December and is open to both Thai
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I was at the beach today talking to a friend when he popped the question. No, he didn't ask me to marry him. He asked if I had a Thai driver's license. I said no. I asked why. He said, he was wondering with regards to health insurance. I was a little baffled. You see, our thought is that I have insurance with Traveler Jim. However, I don't have a license. If we were in a car accident and were driving would that then invalidate the claim? It seems to me that if you are driving illegally, the claim would then be denied. I do have the waiver for motorcycles and dangerous sports.
-
- 15 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
Support PGF and Heartt 2000 HIV/AIDS funds in Pattaya and have a great time doing it! http://www.pattayagayfestival.com/program.htm
-
An interesting point made in another thread was that most relationships started on holiday don't usually work out while relationships started while one is an expat may have a better chance of working out. I wonder how many people find that true? It stands to reason that a long distance relationship can be trickier than one where the two people live together every day or see one another often. As for me, I know there is a world of difference in my relationship with my first Thai BF and my second one. With the first one, the most extended time we ever lived together was about 20 days. That 20 days was difficult and involved a lot of fighting as did most of my other tr…
-
Where do the bar workers keep their tips from farlangs? I had the opportunity last trip to see several rooms where the workers were staying. Some had 12 to a room with several bunk beds in. The rooms were very basic, & I
-
BANGKOK, Nov 14 (TNA) Thailand's baht currency unit appreciated to plateau at 36.39 to the US dollar Tuesday morning, its strongest in eight years, boosted by a dumping of the greenback and a capital inflow into the Thai bond market, according to a Bangkok money dealer. Pattaravadee Chinkulkitniwat, the money dealer of Kasikornbank Plc, said the baht had continued to strengthened in the same direction with the Japanese yen, which appreciated to 118 from 117.55 to the US dollar since the economy expanded more than expected. The strengthening of the Thai currency also stemmed from capital inflow into the bond market in large amounts. The next scheduled …
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I obtained a non-immigrant B multiple entry visa. Since this is a first for me, I am unclear on the multiple entry part. I know it is good for 90 days before I have to leave the country, but what is the procedure for the re-entry part? A friend said that I need to go to immigration and get re-entry permission or the visa will be null and void. The visa is good until December of 2007. Do I have unlimited numbers of re-entries until the visa expires? Does anyone know the cost of attaining re-entry permission from immigration? Thanks in advance for your help.
-
Note from GB:: I had originally posted this message saying that this hotel is at Sunee Plaza. LetMeTellU pointed out that is not correct. I had the location wrong. I sincerely apologize for my error. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Six foreign Tourists Injured in Pataya Hotel Fire Pattaya - Six foreign tourists were injured after a fire raged through a hotel in this seaside town late Monday night, police said. Police said the blaze broke out at a room on the fourth floor of the six-floor Marine Plaza Hotel at 20 minutes past midnight. Eight fire engines took about half an hour to control the fire. Three tourists were injured …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
I was stopped on the streets tonight and told that my report on Wild West boys may cause some of the owners in the area to get upset as I said it was located in Boyztown and technically it is located in Pattayaland. I guess I have missed something for a long time. I have often referred to all the bars on those 3 sois as Boyztown. Don
-
==So when is the new "mini-babyon" gay spa suppose to open in Jomtien. I thought it was in November???????
-
- 5 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Has anyone see the VIP red baht buses running around Pattaya. They are not baht trucks. They are actual buses. The cost is 20 baht.
-
http://gay.bookingtour.com One stop gay traveling services. Escort by attractive gay friendly staffs. Tour, Limousine, Private Guide, Gay friendly Hotel booking. Arrage all travel and activities to your always fancy. Everythings is possible.
-
Some on other boards say this board is too full of commercial advertisements. I don't get it. Apart from ruminations on relationships with Thai guys, what I like best on these boards is information on various venues and businesses in LOS. I don't mind commerical plugs for special events as it as it gives people an opportunity to learn about what is going on in various places. If a place does not interest me, or if I think any particular poster goes overboard, then I tend not to read those threads. I wonder with complaining posters if a mention of any venue is seen as an advert or if it is just ones from businesses themselves or from a particular poster. As fo…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Another fine mess you got me in Scoop TOPMAN SOLD The news is out from the Horses mouth. dont say I told you so now thats not nice emailing me that naughty boyz!!! First Googie is out, now Dave has sold to John, who is going to make sure you are going to enjoy the fun at TOPMAN where the action is. He is now going to give you all you need in a Go Go Bar including happy Faces, go there be happy and tell us if they are smiling all the away to the Bank. Dave has had enough he wants to be out of business, so if you have 3.9 million baht you can purchase his Butterfly karaoke, opposit Day & Night Hotel, then you will see a smile on his face. …
-
- 2 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
[attachmentid=111]Birthday Party at Butterfly to be held on Saturday 18th November. It's my Birthday (Dave) the owner and there will be a free Buffet from 9 p.m. until very late. Everyone welcome and I hope to see all my friends and customers for this very special Birthday. I'm ready to collect my Bus Pass after this !! Butterfly Karaoke & Dance Club is located in Sio Day - Night One, opposite the Day Night Hotel. Official_invites.doc
-
After reading an email from an old friend saying he has opened a new part of his business, thinking it is just a new room there I read it again to find that Rachen Klaunklard, who is also my lawyer in Thailand, says he has opened an all new restaurant called The BALCONY TERRACE located in the Windmill Hotel Plaza on the Pattaya-Naklua Road. He says Located on Soi 4 in North Pattaya, the original Balcony Restaurant and Bakery has been open for 14 years and is an established favorite amongst local residents as well as with tourists. Rachen said the new restaurant follows a similar concept in food styles and fast service. Two million baht has been spent on the mode…
-
* Please click below to see our promotional flyer... Niddy's Nook One Year Celebration Promotional Flyer For Immediate Release: Niddy's Nook is proud to announce a Gala event for the night of Saturday, November 25th. In honor of the Nook's one year birthday, Niddy is once again rolling out the carpet to provide free food and fun to all those Pattayans and visitors who have made Niddy's Nook such a success! Come join us starting at 7:00 PM for a free Pig Roast and Niddy's specialty "Nookie Favorites" buffet! In addition, the evening's festivities will include a live cabaret and boy show out on the street and culminate with a lucky draw at the end of the …