Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
My boy special brought me some roses tonight. It is not a speical day other than Halloween. Perhaps he was telling me that I was ghastly but the thought was nice. I just love getting flowers. Speaking of Halloween, there were many bars in Boyztown, Sunee and Day/Night that had a few guys dressed up. Yes, I did make it to all 3 areas. However, NONE of them do it like the ladies. I ate over on Soi 7 at Tequila Grill and the entire staff was dressed up. Many of the lady bars in the area were also in full dress. I loved Halloween in NYC when I lived there. The Village Halloween Parade that ended at Webster Hall was the best gathering all year. Happy …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
Even though the 15 bedroom Bondi Hotel and lounge Bar Complex in "Jomtien Complex" seems a good buy there seems to be no takers yet. May be it is because of the time of the year or may be they should advertise in the Worlds largest Number One Gay Magazine for the best results in gay adverting returns. The Gay Times www.gaytimes.co.uk/ May be its the 40 million Baht Price tag, for a leasehold property, your never own, now discounted to 36 million and No Lift, or may be its all the work you have to put in running a 24 hours Hotel with its 2 Bars and out goings. I understand the electric bill alone last month was 40,000 baht and the rent is 30,000 baht a month. …
-
I never knew about this place until reading the following article. I've probably passed it a million times without ever even noticing it. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ It
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Last night I was with a new guy. He was born and raised in Pattaya. When I sat with him at the bar, he could not speak a word of English. He could answer no questions and could not even say hello in English. I thought he was cute so I spend some time with him. After sex, he said: "Are you happy? Do you like me? How was it?" I looked at him and said, "I thought you could not speak English." He smiled and said Nitnoi. It was a miracle. I like to think that the 30 minutes he spent with me changed his life and he was now able to have a firm grasp of the English language. Or, perhaps I was just too good in bed that he was able to speak in tongues?…
-
I'm an aficionado of un-circumcised dicks I will go even further without upsetting any one heaven forbid as if I would. I personally think to cut any boys dick is barbaric and should only done for medical reasons, in the UK after 1939 they stopped circumcision because if Germany did win the 2nd World War he was going to send all those circumcised to there death among others. If I meet a guy who is cut I can very rarely have much to do with there dick, I concentrate on the rest of there body, I had a home & was living in Fort Lauderdale Florida in the early 70s it was the place to be, living behind the Marlin Beach if you know the area, and I was a main a…
-
The BTC ( Bangkok Taxi Cooperative) are currently testing a new meter which if successful will be installed in all of it's taxis within the next three months. The new meters feature a dual button fare system. One button will have a red button with ฝรั่ง written on it in Thai and the other will have a green button saying คนไทย. When a ฝรั่ง passenger gets into the cab the driver will press the appropriate button and the meter will show a base price of 250 baht, as well as this, the meter will automatically increase the kilometer rate to 40 baht per kilometer plus 25 baht a minute waiting time while the taxi is stationary in Bangkok traffic. When a คนไทย…
-
Yensabai Apt. 40 sq metres for rent on 5th floor overlooking Sunee Plaza and an external swimming pool. Normal furniture including aircon, fridge, 21 inch TV, DVD, hot plate, microwave, electronic safe and normal utensils. Bath and shower with hot water, swimming pool and ample parking for car or motorcycle. Long term rental, minimum 1 year @9300 baht per month (this includes the 300 baht for cable) payable in 3 monthly installments. Deposit 20,000 baht refundable Possible consideration for 3 months over the Christmas period @12,000 baht per month. Tenant pays water and electric at normal household prices. Contact David Mobile ******** or preferab…
-
Hi guys , I am Pattayafan from the old Pattayagay forum. I
-
fun and games in Melbourne as Rob Astbury, noted Pattaya resident and contributor to many of Pattaya's gay charities launches his book about life with Australia's first and most famous TV celebrity: King's chaotic life after death A WILD book launch by the partner of the late Graham Kennedy would have brought a smile to the King of Television, as the author accused his publisher of threatening and blackmailing him, confirmed he was gay and HIV-positive and revealed he was seeking a seat in Federal Parliament. The former sports journalist Rob Astbury said he was forced to produce a book he "didn't want to write" - King and I: My Life with Graham Kennedy - to…
-
We have an area in the City Guide section for Reviews of new places in Thailand. If you have been to a new restaurant, bar, club, etc. please post your findings there. It will help us add to the database and will also help others to find new places to try.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 29, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bangkok Pride is on this week! First half of report is devoted to plans, programs, activities relating to Bangkok Together 2006 All scheduled activities listed, discussed, up through after parade parties Throb-Splash planing free Hallowe'en Party starting at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 31, 2006 Boyz Boyz Boyz scheduled to have Hallowe'en Observance; details not yet available Sunny from Sunee reports on activities, events in Sunee Plaza and Day Night Areas Question Mark Bar and Over the Rainbow B…
-
I am cumming to thailand for the first time in feb 2007, I would like to meet a cute guy to spend the time with and show me around. Bangcock 3 days and Pattaya 2 weeks. Michael
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Hydras and Single-headed Creatures Gentlepeople of Polite and Refined Natures; Cheap Charlies and People of Plenty Fellow Boyztown Boozers, Sunee Sots, and The Snockered of Jomtien Plaza It is my pleasure to invite you to The Third Annual Forum Meet and Greet to be held between 4 and 7 PM on Saturday, December 2, 2006 at Memories Cafe and Bar in Sunee Plaza A Free Drink Meet and Greet The Event A gathering of Friends of all Forums for adult beverages, scintillating conversation, and gossip The Place Memories Cafe and Bar Sunee Plaza, Pattaya The Time and Date 4 o'clock - 7 o'…
-
BANGKOK, Oct 29 (TNA) Senior officials of the Royal Irrigation Department (RID) and related government agencies were scheduled to meet Sunday and assess the current flooding situation in the country as well as floods which could worsen with the approach of Typhoon Cimaron early next month. RID Director-General Samart Chokkanapitak said irrigation officials had been instructed to closely monitor water levels in reservoirs which now are at over 80 per cent capacity in preparation for heavy rains which could come hand-in-hand with the approaching tropical storm. Typhoon Cimaron is reportedly forming now in the Pacific near the Philippines and expected to reac…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Witnessed the shots of fireballs from the mighty mekong river @ Phon Phisai - Nongkhai (NE of Thailand). Event happend last day of Buddha Celebration Full Moon on 07Oct06. Missed the 1st three in a roll around 7+ as it happened over the other bend of the river. Around 8+ single shot 4 times 3/4mins apart shot up near the Laos Side (Mekong separate Loas and NE Nongkhai abt 500m width). Then finale around 9+, in front of us middle of the river - mny mny people Thais, US, Koreans, all nationalities saw a row of 5 fire balls shot up from the river, followed next instance roll of another four. Its brightly Reddish with pinkish centre, shoot straight highup - no smell, no …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I am planning to stay few days in Krabi in February and have already found two places where to stay and now is up to me to choice the right one but any informations would be helping me in making my choice, I have on mind the Ao NangPearl and the Passe Temps however Night life ( bars )and Beach main is the basic for my choice, thanks in advance
-
For those of you fond of the mighty elephant, the annual Surin Elephant Roundup is November 18 and 19. It is quite a sight to see. Here are a few links for those of you interested. http://www.istc.org/sisp/index.htm?fx=event&event_id=20341 http://www.thailandgrandfestival.com/festival.asp?festID=491 http://www.worldeventsguide.com/event.ehtml?o=1714
-
Silom Soi 4 events: http://www.balconypub.com/showevent.html/event=06pride http://www.pridefestival.org/2006/ Pride Art Exhibition by Neung & Taem Date: During Pride Festival, Oct. 28 - Nov. 5, 2006 Place: Art at Play Gallery, Silom Soi 4 Oct. 28 Tennis Tournament(Apply now) ?By: @Richard's Pub & Restaurant Place: Silom Club, Silom Soi. 19 / ???????? ?.???? 19 Time: 9:00 hrs. Contact: Jim, S.W.I.N.G, Sak Grand Pride Kick-off Party Places: - All businesses, Silom Soi. 4, - @Richard's Pub and Restaurant, Silom Soi. 2/1 - Door Dance Pub, Ratchadapisek Time: 20:00 hrs onwards Oct. 29 Bowling Tour…
-
Yesterday , 23rd of October : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8763911514218529677 Rene http://net.clubs.nl/gayholidayinthailand
-
Does anyone have any hotel recommendations for a 3 day stay in Puket during January? We would like to keep it in the $50-100US range per night for 3 people.
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Authorities Crack Down on North Korean Asylum Seekers THEERAWAT KHAMTHITA, WASSAYOS NGAMKHAM & MANOP THIP-OSOD Chiang Rai _ Authorities are stepping up border surveillance to prevent North Korean migrants from trying to illegally enter Thailand so they can seek asylum in third countries. The alert comes after growing pressure from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for Thailand to deal seriously with illegal entry. More North Korean migrants may be heading to Thailand due to the United Nations sanctions to curb Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions, Mae Sai district's customs chief J…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Sonthi Told Thaksin He Would Stage a Coup For the First Time, General Reveals the Inside Story of Hhow the Regime was Toppled At last, the story behind that unique part of the "first announcement" by the September 19 coup leaders - "We are sorry for the inconvenience"- can be told. Aside from the need to pacify a stunned public, it owed as much to one of General Sonthi Boonyaratglin's personal habits. "It's in my nature to apologise to people - my tennis partners, even my subordinates - for even tiny little things," the head of the Council for National Security told Nation Group edit…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
From Center Condo I see flames coming from Hollywood Disco, and a lot of fire apparatus.
-
Ernestos is the place to be on Wednesday nights in Pattaya. It has a great all you can eat buffet. It is a great price and a ton of food. Last night, I ordered the Pork Kebab. It was wonderful. A great sauce was presented with it. It tasted great. Ernesto's is an open air place behind Soi Sunee and adjacent to 3rd Road. It is worth a try.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I have high speed accerss from ToT. It is not realy hgh speed but it is OK for Thailand. It had not been working properly for a week. I have called them 20 times and no help. Finally, yesterday I went to TutCom and bought a new router for the ADSL. It took less than 2 min to install and then, wham, bam, I had high speed. It was not the low speed I had been getting for weeks but the high speed I was paying for. I am not sure how much had to do with the box they gave me as it was set up to their site, but now, the net is much faster and more enjoyable.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
-