Guest EdwardMark

Blue House Massage (Soi Daynight 2) is Reopen on August 07, 2015

Guest EdwardMark

Tonight I tried out Blue House Massage. Easy enough to find from South Pattaya Road. It's the turn immediately before TukCom and Blue House is about 200 yards down on the left. 7 or 8 guys on duty and a reasonable cross section of types. I chose one whose pic is on the web site. Some of the pictures really don't do the guys justice. 1.5 hour oil massage was 550baht. Minimum tip wasn't mentioned but on the website it mentions soft 500b, hard 1000b. No mention of how that goes up by time.

The massage place is clean with showers separate. One slightly disappointing thing was security. It was mentioned on this thread that each room had a locker. That didn't seem to be the case in the room I was taken to. No security on the door either.

Masseur was youngish, very thin and cute. Not fem, rather toned. I guess at youngish as I find it notoriously difficult to tell Thai ages and can frequently be at least 10 years out. Nice, unhurried massage. Not as good as the guy from Narcissus but still very acceptable. Plenty of time for afters.

Thanks for the visit, forky123. Sorry about the security issue. Indeed we have a locker inside the room, but maybe the boy forgot to tell you about that. We will tell them about that. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to see you again. 

Getting back on track...

Having sampled the talents of two of the eight pictured and seen most of the rest I can confirm that the selection is accurate and excellent. If anything one or two of the pictures do not flatter the boys concerned who are more attractive in the flesh. I wish I had time this visit to sample the talents of all the boys but will probably only have one more chance to visit this trip and have promised today's masseur a return visit. At the moment the place seems quiet, I really hope they get the business they deserve. Although I have only been to a few of the massage shops in Pattaya, this is getting to be my favourite.

Clean and business like, the downstairs is basic but functional. At the top of a couple of flights of stairs are 4 small rooms with a lockable side table for valuables and a massage bed. Not a huge amount of room but sufficient. I'm not sure if there are more rooms on a different floor. The showers are clean and easily large enough for two, tested both before and after today's massage.

My masseur today was excellent. People reading any of my posts probably realise that I love massage over either apps or bars. Probably 3/4 of the masseurs in LOS treat the massage and the afters as separate things. That can have it's place and be very enjoyable in it's own right though once the massage turns more sensual, it's a slippery slope to the afters. My masseur today was one of those that can make the entire massage sensual while both giving a very good and proper massage and keeping you turned on by touch. It is both very stimulating and relaxing.

Well done Blue House massage

Well I can actually contribute on this one as I too had a massage there during my very recent Thailand/pattaya visit. Just to lay the ground of my massage preferences, as I live with bf when in Pattaya, I only use them for occasional visits when knackered during a trip. It is the one allowance bf and I make regarding sex outside our relationship, that is massage with mechanical happy ending if it happens. No lovey-doveyness, giks, or full sex wanted or required.......all that stuff is already catered for between us and there's not much energy or will left! 

So choosing a masseur is fairly easy for me, it is nice to have someone you are attracted to, but not a necessity. But I did choose the masseur when I visited Blue House as the boys there always chat, say hello to me as I pass to and from Mosaik daily even knowing I rarely visit for massage. So picked the friendly guy who always comes across to chat. Massage I think Bt400, for oil. Led upstairs to private room with platform and mattress, aircon,. Showers just outside room, cant remember if room locked or not. Masseur showered with me, making sure he saw to me first. My massages are always soft gentle affairs, hate the firm one's. Masseur asked a few times if pressure was ok. Had my MP3 so just let the music from the open speakers, not too loud, help the relaxed atmosphere. I like a lazy massage where I do nothing except get pampered. When it comes to erotic part I never ever do anything remotely requiring exertion on my part so when, surprisingly, the masseur asked me to fuck him, I declined in favour of said mechanical happy end. I say surprisingly because on first looks I didn't take him for a bottom!

Masseur was lovely, very attentive making sure I was comfortable.  When he did bring up the sex part I just said  I was too knackered for sex (the truth), he just said...maybe next time?  Happy with Bt1000 as expected, and I was more than happy with the experience.

I can certainly understand why many here are happy to use the massage shops for their sex than going through the bar offing or online hook-ups route. Things are more certain and less room for problems. Certainly if you prefer short time it is everything wrapped up in one neat little package with no more than 90 mins of your time.    

Nice break from all the ladyboy and lady photos on this forum recently.
Thanks to lonely wombat for posting the link on SawatdeeGT.

I wouldn't class your comment as "unbelievably ridiculous" as it's perfectly true that there have been quite a bit of those on the forum recently, but surely that's the great thing about how different and wide ranging our various interests in gaythailand are. I have enjoyed the trip reports about ladyboys and/or females here as it is a world I don't inhabit and so find it interesting. If you were just being a little naughty looking for a response from the usual suspect, well you certainly had some success there! haha.  

Guest EdwardMark

Well I can actually contribute on this one as I too had a massage there during my very recent Thailand/pattaya visit. Just to lay the ground of my massage preferences, as I live with bf when in Pattaya, I only use them for occasional visits when knackered during a trip. It is the one allowance bf and I make regarding sex outside our relationship, that is massage with mechanical happy ending if it happens. No lovey-doveyness, giks, or full sex wanted or required.......all that stuff is already catered for between us and there's not much energy or will left! 

So choosing a masseur is fairly easy for me, it is nice to have someone you are attracted to, but not a necessity. But I did choose the masseur when I visited Blue House as the boys there always chat, say hello to me as I pass to and from Mosaik daily even knowing I rarely visit for massage. So picked the friendly guy who always comes across to chat. Massage I think Bt400, for oil. Led upstairs to private room with platform and mattress, aircon,. Showers just outside room, cant remember if room locked or not. Masseur showered with me, making sure he saw to me first. My massages are always soft gentle affairs, hate the firm one's. Masseur asked a few times if pressure was ok. Had my MP3 so just let the music from the open speakers, not too loud, help the relaxed atmosphere. I like a lazy massage where I do nothing except get pampered. When it comes to erotic part I never ever do anything remotely requiring exertion on my part so when, surprisingly, the masseur asked me to fuck him, I declined in favour of said mechanical happy end. I say surprisingly because on first looks I didn't take him for a bottom!

Masseur was lovely, very attentive making sure I was comfortable.  When he did bring up the sex part I just said  I was too knackered for sex (the truth), he just said...maybe next time?  Happy with Bt1000 as expected, and I was more than happy with the experience.

I can certainly understand why many here are happy to use the massage shops for their sex than going through the bar offing or online hook-ups route. Things are more certain and less room for problems. Certainly if you prefer short time it is everything wrapped up in one neat little package with no more than 90 mins of your time.    

I wouldn't class your comment as "unbelievably ridiculous" as it's perfectly true that there have been quite a bit of those on the forum recently, but surely that's the great thing about how different and wide ranging our various interests in gaythailand are. I have enjoyed the trip reports about ladyboys and/or females here as it is a world I don't inhabit and so find it interesting. If you were just being a little naughty looking for a response from the usual suspect, well you certainly had some success there! haha.  

Getting back on track...

Having sampled the talents of two of the eight pictured and seen most of the rest I can confirm that the selection is accurate and excellent. If anything one or two of the pictures do not flatter the boys concerned who are more attractive in the flesh. I wish I had time this visit to sample the talents of all the boys but will probably only have one more chance to visit this trip and have promised today's masseur a return visit. At the moment the place seems quiet, I really hope they get the business they deserve. Although I have only been to a few of the massage shops in Pattaya, this is getting to be my favourite.

Clean and business like, the downstairs is basic but functional. At the top of a couple of flights of stairs are 4 small rooms with a lockable side table for valuables and a massage bed. Not a huge amount of room but sufficient. I'm not sure if there are more rooms on a different floor. The showers are clean and easily large enough for two, tested both before and after today's massage.

My masseur today was excellent. People reading any of my posts probably realise that I love massage over either apps or bars. Probably 3/4 of the masseurs in LOS treat the massage and the afters as separate things. That can have it's place and be very enjoyable in it's own right though once the massage turns more sensual, it's a slippery slope to the afters. My masseur today was one of those that can make the entire massage sensual while both giving a very good and proper massage and keeping you turned on by touch. It is both very stimulating and relaxing.

Well done Blue House massage

Dear forky123 and newalaan, thank you very much for your visit and we are so glad that you like our massage service. Since we just reopened Blue House for several months, your feedback really helps us improve the service and better meet customers' requirements. Please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can further improve. Hope to see you again soon.  

Having sampled the talents of two of the eight pictured and seen most of the rest I can confirm that the selection is accurate and excellent. If anything one or two of the pictures do not flatter the boys concerned who are more attractive in the flesh.

I'm not surprised, there's something in Thai boys that they look better in flesh that on the pictures.

Was red haired one of the two you sampled?  

Certainly I'm one of those "many" you mentioned and for the same reason. And is somebody is inclined toward long time massage boys are offable as well 

+ 1 here

Another unbelievably ridiculous observation !   Hundreds maybe (thousands) of photos here in various Forums and their Threads.

There is exactly 1 thread with photos of Lady or Ladyboys.

Certainly easy not to click on that thread if it offends you!!!

Perhaps firecat is biased against williewillie or doesn't under the word 'recent'. Only three !!!.

I have remedied the ladyboy lover's excessive photos situation by putting Vessey on 'ignore'. Blissful relief.

BUT, when I tried to put firecat69 on 'ignore', I was informed as follows; 'You cannot ignore that member '.

I understand owners or moderators being un ignorable. I wrote to Scooby for assistance and am waiting for a response.

Nothing personal of course, but no one needs a nasty stalker.

Guest Jason105

I was really hesitant to post but because of the request for feedback here goes.

The place is clean and the 4 masseurs on duty were friendly and attractive.

I requested a four hand massage for 1 1/2 hours.

Here are some of my thoughts :

The room is too small to accommodate 2 masseurs. There is not enough room for them to work on both sides at the same time.

It would be much better to have a raised table so they could work together

They were unsure of how to get started and the initial work was fairly uninspired and not very good.

They asked me to turn over before touching my lower back or shoulders.

When I asked them to work on them, they did make an effort to spend time on those areas.

Once again the lack of space made it difficult for them to coordinate their actions and, rather than feeling pampered or relaxed it was disjointed and unsatisfying.

The guys were willing to give me a good service but the combination of the lack of space and their lack of training in working together was just too much to overcome.

Add to that the fact that they both had to sit on my back and stomach most of the time which made my stomach so upset that I had to go to the restroom to throw up.

I was looking forward to a good experience and through a variety of reasons left feeling that I would not ever want to repeat my visit.

I sincerely appreciate the kindness of the masseur who tried very hard to make it work and was genuinely distressed that I became unwell.

Because I felt,literally, somewhat drained from the violent release of my meager breakfast, there was no desire for any extras although both seemed agreeable enough. I suggest a single masseur would have been just fine or a different set up with more training for four hand massage.

Nice people and I wish them all the best.

Perhaps firecat is biased against williewillie or doesn't under the word 'recent'. Only three !!!.

I have remedied the ladyboy lover's excessive photos situation by putting Vessey on 'ignore'. Blissful relief.

BUT, when I tried to put firecat69 on 'ignore', I was informed as follows; 'You cannot ignore that member '.

I understand owners or moderators being un ignorable. I wrote to Scooby for assistance and am waiting for a response.

Nothing personal of course, but no one needs a nasty stalker.

I hope Scooby has not replied so you have to read this.  That is what you should have done a week ago instead  of snide comments about someone else's post.

Vessey's post has generated more views in 9 days then all your original posts put together so it is evident your small mind is in the minority as well as your contributions to this and your various other names on other Boards being minuscule and mostly unimportant!

His posts have been read and enjoyed by many and of course your bigoted comments as usual mean nothing.

If anyone should understand about inclusion being important , it should be a Gay Person.  Unfortunately in your case that seems to have been not important for you.

As my followers will know-I only do BKK, so no comment on PTY.

As for your last remark: many of the BKK-places DO have that info-most have now it all on tablets-the finer details can/may be shown on a locked portion of it if they know you well. Better places also tend to have very well informed receptionists-though such intimate details may only be understandable in Thai. It does help to become regular-and yes, of course I know thats a bit hard for the short-time tourist.

This stick to agenda and booking is not generally the way things work in TH-will only lead to deception. But with my current (who I indeed met in such a place years ago) it just works fine-all the time. I scored more being late as he did.

Other mark: most of the places in BKk aiming higher-classs public now take Cred-cds-mostly with the usual surcharge. Some will even offer it to tip your boy, no idea if and how often that would be used that way. i never do.

best way to get smaller notes is to buy cf/wtr at a 7 with a 1000-note.

Guest EdwardMark

I was really hesitant to post but because of the request for feedback here goes.

The place is clean and the 4 masseurs on duty were friendly and attractive.

Here are some of my thoughts :

The room is too small to accommodate 2 masseurs. There is not enough room for them to work on both sides at the same time.

It would be much better to have a raised table so they could work together

They were unsure of how to get started and the initial work was fairly uninspired and not very good.

They asked me to turn over before touching my lower back or shoulders.

When I asked them to work on them, they did make an effort to spend time on those areas.

Once again the lack of space made it difficult for them to coordinate their actions and, rather than feeling pampered or relaxed it was disjointed and unsatisfying.

The guys were willing to give me a good service but the combination of the lack of space and their lack of training in working together was just too much to overcome.

Add to that the fact that they both had to sit on my back and stomach most of the time which made my stomach so upset that I had to go to the restroom to throw up.

I was looking forward to a good experience and through a variety of reasons left feeling that I would not ever want to repeat my visit.

I sincerely appreciate the kindness of the masseur who tried very hard to make it work and was genuinely distressed that I became unwell.

Because I felt,literally, somewhat drained from the violent release of my meager breakfast, there was no desire for any extras although both seemed agreeable enough. I suggest a single masseur would have been just fine or a different set up with more training for four hand massage.

Nice people and I wish them all the best.

Thanks for your visit and nice suggestions, Jason. We are really sorry that you have a not-so-good experience in the visit. Actually we are planning to do more renovation about the shop in the future several months. We will seriously consider your suggestions to have larger spaces for the four-hand massage. Definitely, we will also put more effort in training the massage skills of our staffs. Hope that we can have another chance to serve you again.  Thank you very much and wish you all the best. 

Four handed massage is an art in itself. Picking two masseurs randomly is very unlikely to provide a satisfactory four handed experience, especially if there is a shortage of space. It is very desirable that the masseurs work "as one" or a four handed massage can be very distracting and unsatisfactory for the person receiving the massage.

My God. A ladyboy lover.  That is so shameful.  LOL

I am always amazed that people don't know how to ignore something or pass it by.  It is so easy to do but some have to dictate taste to others.  I have heard too many times, "Sunnee does not have enough manly boys."   LOL  There are so many things in life to enjoy that I don't see why anyone gets hung up on anything that it causes them to put someone on ignore. But, hey, what do I know?  I like manly men, ladyboys and an occasional vagina.

Back to thread:  I love that this place is doing such a great job with their website and being attentive to customers needs and advice.  Great PR IMHO!

I hope Scooby has not replied so you have to read this.  That is what you should have done a week ago instead  of snide comments about someone else's post.

Vessey's post has generated more views in 9 days then all your original posts put together so it is evident your small mind is in the minority as well as your contributions to this and your various other names on other Boards being minuscule and mostly unimportant!

His posts have been read and enjoyed by many and of course your bigoted comments as usual mean nothing.

If anyone should understand about inclusion being important , it should be a Gay Person.  Unfortunately in your case that seems to have been not important for you.

I made it abundantly clear that the vast majority of posters were enjoying Vessey photos.

Your hateful vile comments toward me are why I want to ignore you. I cannot.

Why you are un ignorable is the point not your raving tedious nonsense.

Of course, you won't respond to why you are un ignorable. Always misdirection, always attack never the truth.

Still waiting on Scooby for how to put firecat on ignore. Care to comment firecat on why you cannot be ignored. Fat chance!

My advice to all pondering 4 hands massage would be to pick up one guy and let him to pick up another one.

this is general advice , not related to your experience above since you did not mention selection process.

But you are right - for 4 hands massage  room must be much more spacious like VIP rooms at Hero and table must be accessible from all sides.