vinapu

December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip

Christmas may be time for conversions for some but not for me 

It just kills you to admit I am absolutely correct about number of days in Pattaya and % of total days in Thailand. It just keeps going up and it is easy to see by reading your reports . So instead you ignore it.

I know you would not leave out any days in the rest of your report , I would hope.  HeHeHe

Merry Christmas everyone!

Day 9     

Win proved not only to be great and warm company but also  one of great appetite devouring no less than 2 servings for breakfast and breakfast at Le Café Royale is pretty sumptuous    with matching prices. Certainly keeps me nourished till well into afternoon. I like having it there  because Boyztown in the morning is completely different affair than  7 hours earlier. Nice conversation and I could look at his face for two more servings for sure.

After breakfast we returned to the room for last hugs, Win left ,  I packed and shortly after Pattaya saw me on the back of motorsai heading to the bus station / 80 baht/. Again I had transfer luck, bus was about to depart with few seats available and in 10 minutes from arrival we were on the road.

Fast arrival , no congestion on the road and transfer in BKK smooth as well so in no time I was checking in at Nantra Silom for my last night in BKK this trip.

I’m glad I made it on time , had even few minutes to check the forum and e-mails because at 3 p.m. I was supposed to meet 1moRussian , another forum member in Thailand during my visit,  today he was in transit from BKK to PTY and found time to meet. Always nice and exciting to meet members known from posts only, it was easy to recognize each  other , short conversation about where we will go. He suggested Arena, I was keen on Senso and he graciously agreed  and off we went.

Few familiar faces there, M , my favourite was not present though. My eyes were on Jack, Chinese looking veteran there, very manly about whom I got warning from reliable source.

( For those inclined to ask what I call  reliable source in terms of offing boys answer is : guy  I met personally who was entertained by boy in question. So if we met and you tell me “boy # 55 from ShortCocked Boys bar is good, I had him  last year and he was …….” – you are my reliable source, but if you tell me “ boy # 55 from SCB bar is good , my friend had him last year and he was….”, you are not my reliable source because of second hand opinion although your friend may be reliable source for you.

This was just an explanation of terms not meant to offend or demean anybody. I use the same rule about travel destinations.)

Anyways my eyes are on Jack but prayers were  going higher up so 1moRussian will not pick him up since I promised him we will not be fighting about boys at Senso, remembering  he wanted to go to Arena, Senso was my idea.

It worked since he had his sights on Nice, my first boy from there this trip. Picked him instantly becoming my reliable source for Nice as per definition above.

So Jack it is for me , curious how it will work. And probably I overprayed  – he turned up excellent for me. Manly , strong , handsome, “take it slow” approach, great massage and even greater sense of humor it all worked for me as charm. At one point I asked him my customary question “ do you like girls or boys better?” answer was “ I like girls but I like your hand as well”, I forgot where my hand was at that moment but not on my wallet for sure because I don’t use wallet.  

So I liked every second of our 1 ½ hr course and now I have two most favorite boys at Senso  , trouble for future is brewing I guess.

When  finished 1moRussian was already downstairs, we compared our impressions , I seemed a bit happier and we returned to the hotel where he picked up his suitcase and went to Pattaya, too bad we did not have more time to do more surveys but at least we met. Whatever he did in following days in Pattaya is his business but I’m happy he decided to be entertained by now famous #41 and seemed no less happy with the choice than I was. I’m glad I become reliable source for him in respect of that boy.

Today was meeting day, after a bit of strolling through Silom and Patpong I went to soi Twilight where paulsf , our member I met briefly at midnight few days ago  was already holding court in his favorite place HotMale 1 beer bar.

I joined him for a bit of conversation and people watching and when time came  for HoitMale go-go show we went upstairs to watch it. He is immensely popular and well known there with boys smiling at him from every corner. One of them I invited to sit with me throughout the show loyally advising him I have boyfriend already and I will not be  offing tonight but compensated him for his trouble and warmth.

Show was standard issue and not very long , may be 5 numbers , after the show we stay quite a bit to talk and watch the boys. Mostly twinks and lot of them in jeans which I find sexy and don’t mind . Many smiles and had I stay longer I saw hiring material  but unfortunately for boys not tonight.

I just missed Tawan after 2 days in Pattaya wilderness so before midnight I took off there and it did not take more than few seconds when #15 Boy spied me , sat beside and announced matter of factly “I sleep wit you tonight” , sure. Since was late I asked him to dress , in meantime secured #14 Od to short time tomorrow, my last day,  then we took off. Boy wouldn’t be himself if he did not made some antics. He announced that at 1 he needs to leave for 1 hr because he needs to deliver     a parcel for parents to somebody going tonight to his home town.

Accepted but he also had a nerve to ask me for taxi money so he can return faster, half brained fool me agreed naively and but it  needs to be said that time before he left was not spent idle by us. He left at 1 , I went to bed and fall  asleep .  I woke up a bit later , it was 3 and no knock to the door so far. Fuck I thought, dressed fast , went downstairs , asked in the knowing lobby if somebody was asking for me, no. Bit pissed off returned to bed , but at 4 knock wake me up. No sense of creating scene and even asking what the hell is going on, I was happy to see him back anyways.

To make up for time lost my day 9 extended to 10 am next morning and it would be even longer  but first time  this trip I was actually me who decided that there’s time for dispensation of tip  and start last day activities so I kissed him good bye. And day 10, the last one,  started.

It just kills you to admit I am absolutely correct about number of days in Pattaya and % of total days in Thailand. It just keeps going up and it is easy to see by reading your reports . So instead you ignore it.

I know you would not leave out any days in the rest of your report , I would hope.  HeHeHe

Dec 2014 trip 3 days out of 19 = 15.78 %

May 2015 trip 4 days out of 14 = 28.57 % 

Dec 2015 trip  2 days out of 10 = 20.00 %

as you see claim of being absolutely correct is somewhat exaggerated

thank your for 3rd time for trying  to sign me up to Pattaya fun club of which I'm member  of Boyztown section only.

There are things which are killing me but certainly it's not counting percentage of my days in Pattaya as a total of time spent in Thailand.

I use to spend most of my time in Pattaya and that was when I was constantly hunting for boys.  Now, I am happy with the 2 I have (for now) and usually spend more time in Hua Hin or Bangkok.  I can't even remember my last night in Pattaya. But, for me, it is more that everytime I go there I have tons of exes asking for money and I double my cost per day by helping them out. :)

Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin or Chiang Mai.  It doesn't matter.  The best experience for gogo boys by far is any city in Thailand!

I always gravitate to Pattaya with token visits to Bkk or perhaps Chaing Mai or several other resorts. Part of the attraction is the beach. I know it's in the lower division of Thai beaches but it's good for me. I spend afternoons there at the Dongtan gay part, sometimes alone but sometimes with my boyfriend du jour. I think it goes back to my liking for beach holidays in gay resorts in Europe such as Playa del Ingles, where you could sun bathe naked and have liaisons in the sand dunes, when the cops weren't about.

I'm in Pats in three weeks when I will no doubt make the acquaintance of the twinks not favoured by Vinapu. I've booked the first few days accommodation in a Sunee Guesthouse.

When I first started traveling to Thailand about 8 years ago, I stayed in Pattaya and usually hit up Bangkok last night before leaving. Now it's the other way around. I haven't been to Pattaya in a couple of year, staying only in Bangkok. I really love the city.

I come back in February for 3 months and will definitely get to Pattaya this trip.

Having lived in Bangkok for 2 1/2 years , I certainly know its good and bad points..  I would never live in Pattaya full time but find it much better for 3-4 week trips where Sex is the main interest.

Just no comparison  in the ability to find boys on Romeo, Hornet etc.  Then I spend the last 4-5 nights in Bangkok where I want to enjoy all that a big city has to offer other then SEX.

For me, the ratio up to today is something like, Bangkok 2,700 nights vs. Pattaya 10 nights... My Pattaya attendance could use some work... Luckily, Bruce_NYC will come to my rescue, as I cannot make his upcoming Bangkok meetup, but can make his Pattaya meetup two weeks later. ;)

Firecat, this is where I will say for me, Sex is Not my main interest. I can go out 7 nights in a row and have sex or I can go out 7 nights in a row and not have sex. While not main interest, it's up there. I'm not into the social aps. I have always been a visual, hands on person. I have to see it in person and touch it, so to speak. I don't even shop online. I enjoy hanging in Soi Twilight as the eye candy is great. I have a lot of friends there also. In Pattaya, I do enjoy Boyztown. I also enjoy the 24 hour plane ride from Miami more than I enjoy the ride from Bangkok to Pattaya. If I could get a driver that would stay awake, I would do the drive at 4 am. I will spend a few days there in Feb.

I'm not Chamber of Commerce for Pattaya.  And everyone has their favorites and why.  However trying to suggest that Pattaya is a Social App Place is just ridiculous.  They have far more GoGo Bars then Bangkok and plenty of Beer Bars if you want hands on. I understand you met someone you like and he has friends and that is comfortable for you.  But that could just as easily happened in Pattaya or Chiang Mai and that would have become your favorite destination.

It is true for someone who likes social apps Pattaya is many times better then Bangkok. Not because of number of boys but because how easy it is for them to come to your room.  Where as in BKK you could be chatting with someone who is 2 hours away during traffic .  BKK is enormous and very few of the boys on Social Media are anywhere near Silom, Suriwong,Sukhumvit etc. Available Non Bar Eye Candy is at least as good as BKK.

If you don't have a driver that stays awake then you are using the wrong Limo Company!

They have far more GoGo Bars then Bangkok and plenty of Beer Bars if you want hands on.

Currently I have found 13 operational gogo bars in Pattaya. Although one of them had no boys on stage during both of my fleeting visits.

In Bangkok I make it at least 12, but perhaps some people who spend longer in Bangkok can provide a more complete count.

A quick recap of the Day 10. You had massage at 2PM. Short time at 5PM Aaaaaand 9PM. Certainly you are not wasting time on the last day in BKK. LOL

Excited to read about #51 finally as I often wondered why he seems to be so popular.

that's true , I was not so much amorous but just did not want to waste an opportuninty.

You are right , 51 seems to be offed very often, I kind can see why.

Guest anonone

Hey vinapu.

Another great trip for you and another excellent report for us.  Everyone a winner.  555.

I will refrain from entering the Pattaya vrs. Bangkok slug fest.  It has been so long since I have been to Bangkok (2010) that my opinion would no longer be relevant.  I would actually like to spend at least a couple of days in Bangkok again, but BF really dislikes it...so no such luck for now. 

Your mention of it being your 12th trip got my curiosity up about my number of visits.  Checking passport, my first visit was in 2010 and I have now taken the long trip to Thailand 30 times.  And sorry to say for firecat, that all of these 30 trips have been for visits under 2 weeks long.  Work just doesn't allow for longer visits...yet. 

Back to the excellent report, we have very different styles and activities when in Thailand but I do truly enjoy reading about your adventures.  It was great you were able to meet so many forum members and take interesting trip to the outskirts.  Well done. 

Any clue when your next Thailand visit will occur?

I get it , you are still very young and working so short trips are a must.  There was a time mine were only 2 weeks but never shorter.

Older I get the more I hate the trip and thus only way to reduce that misery is to make the trips longer.  Also of course when you have someone special , you take any opportunity  to spend time with that person and I hope it continues to be worth the Jet Lag etc for many years .  And that is my New Years Wish for you!