ct2005

Bangkok Short Trip 4D3N - Feb 2016

I agree  with anddy in respect of Tawan boys, 

boys are there to be offed , money speaks , some  may not be willing to go long time  but again , some may call wife / girfriend and get permission to stay at work till morning. All we need to do is to  ask  and negotiate fee.Wife will be probably much happier if her man spends night with another man instead of another girl

The same goes with stars ,  they are as available as anybody else , they may be offed more often but sometimes are going home empty handed as well and may be  willing to get some business, long time or short.

""The only thing I could think of was more cuddling during sleep. But that actually was quite uncomfortable for an extended period of time. My arms will be numb and I couldn’t really fall asleep with someone breathing so close to me and I could feel his heart beat""     it's funny how different we all are, what you find uncomfortable is precisely reason for long time offs I prefer LOL.

As for Sokchai at Bonny  no need to ask which one is him - he has his name tattooed across his stomach in big Gothic letters.

thank you for umpteen time for an excellent trip report

The issue of whether to choose 1hr vs 1.5hr did crop up during a conversation with DivineMadman. I agreed that sometimes the boy just doesn't know what to do with the extra 30mins. Slower massage pace? Pressing & rubbing the same spot for excessive period of time? Well, not only for the masseur, I also dun really know what to do with the extra time. Still a lot to learn & experience before I could handle massage exceeding 1hr.

Another issue with Prince is I think there is a bit of tendency there to rush, so you may not always get the benefit of the extra .5 hrs you pay for.  That has happened to me a few times.  I did book a 1.5 hour massage but when the boy first, and early, tried to move on the the "calisthenic" part of the Special Services I just told him to slow down - so this time I got my full 1.5 hrs.  

Another issue with Prince is I think there is a bit of tendency there to rush, so you may not always get the benefit of the extra .5 hrs you pay for.  That has happened to me a few times. 

usually in such a case  I remind boys that  we have so and so more minutes so we can have a bit  of rest together and they oblige , only exceptions I recall were  at Sun and Hero but I reduced tip accordingly, I universally tip 1500 for 1.5 hr but only if time was fully used, otherwise it's just 1000.

Day 4 - Leaving Bangkok

Hotel checkout at 11:30am, left my luggage at counter & intended to have another  massage before leaving Bangkok. Initially, I thought of trying Bangkok Massage but then the boy selection might be limited. Hence, I walked over to the Prime Massage & waited till 12:00 noon to have another 2 hr massage (1hr Thai + 1hr Oil) same as yesterday. I didn’t request for masseur selection via iPad ços I was quite confident that most of their masseurs were well trained.

A short but stocky masseur named “Yai” 30yo brought me up to the 4th floor. Unlike the masseur from the previous day, he can speak some Engish & he instructed me to change into the pajamas provided and laid on my back (instead of face down). His technique was different but I could also feel he is a very skilfull masseur from the first few presses. Overall, he delivered a strong & relaxing massage similar to “Don”. Nearing the end of the massage, I was aroused by his “äccidental” brushing of his hand near the groin area. He asked if I am OK … Well, he did not make any proposition to me, so I couldn’t confirm if HE was also possible.

If I remember correctly, the room in the Prime massage has sliding door & possibly no way to lock. Plus, the bathroom is outside the massage room. HJ might be possible but not sure about cuddling & such.

After the massage, again, I was left alone to change while the masseur disappeared downstair to prepare a cup of warm lemongrass tea drink & hot towel. I found him waiting for me at the staircase entrance. There were already a few people having their foot massage at the lounge area at 2pm & some clients waiting outside at the reception area. I would like to pass the tip & get a bear hug from my masseur but was just too conscious of the people around us. I tipped him 600bht & left. Massage (9/10).

Thanks for reading! Till next time :)

""The only thing I could think of was more cuddling during sleep. But that actually was quite uncomfortable for an extended period of time. My arms will be numb and I couldn’t really fall asleep with someone breathing so close to me and I could feel his heart beat""     it's funny how different we all are, what you find uncomfortable is precisely reason for long time offs I prefer LOL.

I like cuddling & the idea of waking up next to someone but I just couldn't fall asleep in that manner. Maybe I am still new to it.

Which cuddling positons do you like?

post-15815-0-22255900-1455863617_thumb.jpg

sooner the better

I'm curious how you rate overall your trip in respect of gay experience you tasted

I haven't had many gay experiences under my belt. The most "brave" thing I did was offed a boy to my hotel room with the intention of spending the night together. Back home, the equivalent of 2,000bht is as much as I would pay for any gay experiences. Usually, in Thai baht equivalent, I will spend for massage is 600bht & tips for soft (500bht) & hard (1000bht). Venues like Arena, Hero, Prince & Senso & even The Prime Massage are one of a kind, not available back in my country e.g. the boy selection via boy-in-glass-room at Bangkok versus photo album selection back home. GoGo bars like Tawan bar with a specific boy-type is fascinating for a newbie like me. Overall, I would rate (6.5/10) for this trip. It could be a lot more memorable if I am more experienced.

I think I have mistakenly named the boy who arrived late to the Tawan bar on that Saturday night as "Lun". Someone prompted me to do a deeper photo search and I think the boy I saw that night & the next night should be the guy in the middle:-

post-15815-0-16283700-1455893691_thumb.jpg

Anyone knows his name? I think he as magnificent & masculine as "Lun".

I think I have mistakenly named the boy who arrived late to the Tawan bar on that Saturday night as "Lun". Someone prompted me to do a deeper photo search and I think the boy I saw that night & the next night should be the guy in the middle:-

attachicon.gif1620400_1024125480947969_4204869545554057407_n.jpg

Anyone knows his name? I think he as magnificent & masculine as "Lun".

I think this is Thong, Mr. Thailand two years ago, #1 is Mekhin , #2 is boy you saw at Lumpini gym, i think his name is Nom 

The taxi outside the hotel quoted me 600 bht, another taxi 400 bht. A quick search reveals that I could just take BTS from Sala Daeng to Mo Chit station (42 bht).

Metered price would be around 100 Baht (more with traffic jam). In my experience, all standing taxis try to overcharge. With me it was usually double the estimated meter price, trying 4 or 6 times is new to me, you must look very rich or inexperienced.

Bangkok Massage...Took 1hr massage (600bht; min tip 600bht)....Nearing the end of the session, the boy asked if I wanted extras. He quoted 2,000bht (inclusive of the massage fee).

I was hoping the 600 Bath minimum tip includes HE already, which would make it a good deal. 

As I wanted to try a long time off, I thought it would be easier if I choose a Tawan boy who is not yet married. As I recalled, some of the posts mentioned that most Tawan boys are str8 & couldn’t really do long time off ‘cos they have to go back to their wives or girlfriend after each night’s work. I had hope those who have girlfriend might be less required to do so.

A typical case of applying Western logic to Thailand. Epic fail. Happened to me as well.

Silom walking street:

You are right in suspecting this is only weekends. In fact only on (some) Sundays in the cool season, from December to about February/March. It was on in January, then off so I thought it's over early this year, but then came back that Sunday you were there. 

Was on both weekends last Feb when I was in Bkk and on again in October when I was there.

Thanks from Bangkapi (where I am now, Happyland here) for this report. Some remarks-most have been said by others already.

@ARENA-I had the same exp. my last-and final visit there-boys want their tip IN the room (its customary to slip that when you exit mostly) AND they just try to get more-has nothing to do with  'set rates'' or whatever. Just say no. In Thai places you never talk/bargain about tips. For me this means I no more go there and its again a confirmation that the whole of that Silom ghetto should be avoided.

It is new for me that i read that normal msg places also post Min tips. As said min wage here in TH is 300, or 30/hr, msg is not at all considered to be a very skillful metier (about any Thai thinks s/he can do it), min wage for UNI-graduates is 500. In nearby Cambodia and Burma its half that. In soi 24 to Urban Male/Banana-new are various places that charge just 100 bt for 1 hr Thai or foot msg-and thats also prime tourist-area. 200 is the more normal rate though.

Was on both weekends last Feb when I was in Bkk and on again in October when I was there.

even in October, interesting.... didn't see it - or forgot maybe haha. Well seems in typical Thai fashion there is no predictable schedule...

@ARENA-I had the same exp. my last-and final visit there-boys want their tip IN the room (its customary to slip that when you exit mostly) AND they just try to get more-has nothing to do with  'set rates'' or whatever. Just say no. In Thai places you never talk/bargain about tips.

For me this means I no more go there and its again a confirmation that the whole of that Silom ghetto should be avoided.

I,  for one.  would not even think about tipping somewhere else than in the room. I don't think other co-workers and perhaps owner / mamasan need to know  and see if tip was given  and how much. If boy wants to reveal it , his choice.

Some boys will try for more , some are happy with they got or too shy to ask. Never hurts to try I guess on the first and possibly only encounter. I never has such a requests from boys I had seen before.

I don't think ' just say 'no' is universal advice, what if we are extremely happy with boy ? He may be  too greedy but if just provided us with time or our life or even a day, why not to succumb to his greed.

As for Silom ghetto avoidance comment, I can't agree with pong. You must be resident or frequent visitor on long trips.

While places far from ghetto are offering lower prices and the same quality of massage every patron needs to decide if long trek to say, M101, Fundoshi,  S52  or Body Club is really worth it.

For adventurous types , yes. Good opportunity to see unexplored parts of Bangkok but ghetto places are a plenty and from my experience selection of boys available is much bigger. So trading savings of ,  say, 700 baht / 200 in cost of massage and 500 in lower tip / for time spent travelling and searching a place may not appeal to everybody, in particular if one arrives and finds only 5 boys to choose from as opposite to 15 sitting in front of Bangkok Massage soi Twilight.

Paufsf just reported spending 1.5 to get by taxi from Suriwong to Hero, both very central, I walked there in less time.

Don't read those comments above as discouragement from going to places out of way , rather as warning that  Bangkok is so vast that place  looking close on the map may be literally hours away, no matter what mode of transport one chooses and often price advantage is leveled by cost of going there.

ie. paulsf reported taxi fare 150 one way  , times 2 = 300 plus cost of 1 hr massage at Hero  700 = 1000, exactly what expensive Senso is charging, 3 mins walk from Silom

in particular if one arrives and finds only 5 boys to choose from as opposite to 15 sitting in front of Bangkok Massage soi Twilight.

ie. paulsf reported taxi fare 150 one way  , times 2 = 300 plus cost of 1 hr massage at Hero  700 = 1000, exactly what expensive Senso is charging, 3 mins walk from Silom

Yet we saw only these 5 or 6 boys in Senso, when came there together :) and after we took our 2 companions, there were no attracting boys left IMHO :) and Hero has 20-30 boys to choose from... And all this trill of choosing... (I know, not you cup of tea)

Again, using Line or other messenger you are aware who are in the massage shop now or when they come

Yet we saw only these 5 or 6 boys in Senso, when came there together :) and after we took our 2 companions, there were no attracting boys left IMHO :) and Hero has 20-30 boys to choose from... And all this trill of choosing... (I know, not you cup of tea)

Again, using Line or other messenger you are aware who are in the massage shop now or when they come

Don't read my comments as  attempt of discouraging anybody from going to Hero which is still centrally located or any other place  in vast area outside of central Bangkok. It's fun, just far away fun

Only thing I was trying to point is , I repeat , that for some with limited time in BKK benefit of getting cheaper rate at some  place away from Silom ghetto may not be worth of travel time and associated expense.

If one doesn't like anybody at Senso, Playboy is no more than 5 minutes away, and there are 15 steps from Bonny to Bangkok, no such convenience in case of  VClub / they are not even cheaper/, Hero , Jey etc. 

Hero is still in my opinion king of Thai gay massage places although recently it seems Prince is giving them some run for money. It's probably my personal bad luck that my experiences  in both places were just above OK and not for lack of trying specially in Hero case,  it's why I rushed to the defence of Silom ghetto.

As for selection, yes,  probability that among 30 we will find out gem is much higher then when only 5 are available but it's just probability, in both bars and massage places what we need is only 1 boy to shine in order to be happy - this was my case at far away Fundoshi in Dec 2014, only mamasan was on duty and turned out more than perfect. But what I'd say if that did not work?

And let's not forget massage places in Silom and Sukhumvit are used to Farang customers and someone will speak English. Whereas in further away, there might be nobody who speaks English and taxi driver might not know where exactly it is. With BTS/MRT/ARL and Saen Saep Canal Boat you can bypass traffic jams, but you need experience. With bus at least the meter is not ticking while you are in traffic jam.

Thank you Ct2005. your topic is very useful for me. I will be in Bangkok next month for 2 weeks. This will be my second time. Looking forward to visit to Sauna (Babylon). go go bar and 2-3 nights in Pattaya.

Still looking where to go in Pattaya.. If anyone can help please.