1moRussian

Off-fee structure at BBB in Pattaya

Guys, I have a question on off-fee structure at BoyzBoyzBoyz in Pattaya - maybe someone can help to clarify this?

I spent a week in Pattaya in the early April and offed from BBB the same guy four times. From the first day the guy started telling me, that the off fee is 1000 baht before the show and 500 baht after. We are connected at Line and I wanted to go to the cinema - so suggest him to take him from the bar around 20:00. The guy suggested to go to the cinema during the daytime and then he go to his bar and I can come to the bar after the show and off him.

But I stay at Jomtien and it sounds a bit complicated, so I just came to the BBB before show, had asked a tout about the off price (500 baht), then went inside and met the guy - he had a couple of the words in Thai with a captain and repeated this "1000 before show" statement. I thought "bullshit", but said "very well, but I pay 500". After some discussion I paid 500 to the bar and 100 to the captain and we went out. No drinks as I knew the guy and did not want to sit inside the bar.

First time I offed this guy in December (500 and it was before the show), that time he asked for 4000 for overnight - a bit pricy, but proved to be a great night :) (because of this I knew certainly who I wanted in BBB). So I decided this "1000 baht" idea was just another way to get more money from me.

But that was the case for the whole week - the guy kept telling me "I pay to the bar these second 500 baht by myself next day, when I come to work". I tried to mention to him that I was not the 1st or 2nd time in Thailand and particularly I had been to BBB about 5 times before meeting him in December - so I know things a little bit (he has been working there since August-September 2015).

For the 3rd off another waiter - before talking to the guy - gave me a receipt for 800 (yes, not 1000 baht). I said "500" and finally paid 500 again. Of course, I mentioned "not 1000 now?" - my guy explained, that the bosses decided for 800 now, not for 1000 ;)

For the 4th off I prepared 300 baht in different pocket. This time all was the same - they quoted 800, I contradicted with 500. But there was a higher manager there as well - he came to us and said about 800 as the off-fee before 23:00. My guy repeated about keeping returning money to the bar at next day by himself - so I gave him these 300 (3*100 baht), he took something from it (100?) and gave the rest to the manager.

The manager said something about this guy being a coyote now comparing with December (coyotes in BBB?!) and something about his salary...

Are they tried to get a missing drink price (500+300) from me or something else? They try to save more guys until the show?

In the same trip I took two guys from the entrance to ToyBoys (without going inside, ToyBoys is famous for having more muscled guys as touts than boys inside) - all 3 times there was no a smallest attempt to add a drink price to their 400 baht off-fee...

Would be great to hear your opinions on this

I think they, both boy/ I have a feeling I know who you are talking about / and captain tried to skin you alive seeing that you like a boy and hoping you will go for it.

Last three trips / Dec 2014, Jun 2015, Dec 2015 / I offed boys from there and off fee was 500 if I did not have drink in the bar and 400 if I had drink already. No difference if I took  a man before or after the show.

And I don't recall others reporting such a high fee either.

I got request for 4000 tip long time in Dec 2015 , settled at 3500 highest I ever paid but I doubt I will fall for it again although like you I think I got my money worth. Even 3000 seems generous in PTY in my opinion 

Guest alkoe

i´m in good contact with a cutie from BBB, I think there is a difference between freelancers like my cutie and boys who are "employed" at the bar. If these employers don´t come to work, they have to pay a fee for not working days. They get a monthly salary from the bar - so they need to work nearly everyday. If you off them for few days for example, they go to the bar and pay the bar for not working. Freelancers don´t get a monthly salary - so they are free to work or not.

If your boy is a coyote dancer the bar is interested that he works till the show will be over to attract clients - if I understand the coyote dancer nr. 9 from BBB right, the employers also need to get offed 9x per month... - hard rules hehe

Anyway - I also payed never more than 500 Baht off fee - but I´m a good client with a lot of drinks for me and tips for the boys...

@ vinapu - i think the discount of 100 Baht don´t exist anymore (experience from my trip in october 2015 and february 2016)

I think they, both boy/ I have a feeling I know who you are talking about / and captain tried to skin you alive seeing that you like a boy and hoping you will go for it.

Yes, your feelings are quite correct :)

Just for statistics: in April it was [3500 + Armani Code Sport + teddy bear] for the first day and 3000 for laters

For ToyBoys it was 1500 for a guy for a short time (and 400 for the bar. First two times there was no their Korean manager/owner, and later he returned - did not look upset when I was taking a guy without entering inside)

i´m in good contact with a cutie from BBB, I think there is a difference between freelancers like my cutie and boys who are "employed" at the bar. If these employers don´t come to work, they have to pay a fee for not working days. They get a monthly salary from the bar - so they need to work nearly everyday. If you off them for few days for example, they go to the bar and pay the bar for not working. Freelancers don´t get a monthly salary - so they are free to work or not.

If your boy is a coyote dancer the bar is interested that he works till the show will be over to attract clients - if I understand the coyote dancer nr. 9 from BBB right, the employers also need to get offed 9x per month... - hard rules hehe

I just never heard "coyote" regarding to a gogo bar (not a disco) - just ordinary gogo boys (employees) and freelancers... The first really have obligation to come each day (or to pay a fine) and a number of offs per month.

Yes, it could be that the boy moved from freelance terms in 2015 to a full employment in 2016 - he looks like a quite popular boy with a great body. Perhaps, the bar pays more if a boy stays until the show - to attract clients - you are right, - and less if a boy is offed before the show. So "my" guy decided to compensate his losses for being offed before the show from me :)

(and yet - he took something from these 300 baht I gave him before handing the money over to a manager :) )

I don't remember how much I paid in July 2015 for an off in BBB - 400 or 500. But in December it was 500 baht and they were quick enough to bring a drink for the guy too.

I thought the base price for long time in Pattaya is still 1500. I know 1700-1800 is enough to raise a nice smile and usually have them chasing a repeat off, even in high season.

Of course if a few Bill Gates type characters splash out twice that, of course the bar boys will try their luck and ask for it.  Some "superstar" boys will hold out for more.

To pay 3500 or 4000 is extremely generous.   If you are worth a few million $$ and/or are happy to pay that, well I applaud your generosity.

However, anyone who has more stretched finances and is stretching themselves to pay 4000 because they think it's the going rate has been misled.   You need to think just long enough to avoid being a victim of such deception.

Also, if you're paying double the standard off fee, well you have been scammed.   People need to be aware of how some mamasans operate & be smart enough not to get ripped off.

Can tell only for myself - the said guy is a Hero quality guy: 173/71 muscled hunk turned 29 in March.

If I pay almost 3000 for 2 hours in Hero, I see 3000 for a night as a fair price (of course, I would have liked 2000 or 2500 :) )

For this first 4000 in December - that was his proposal in the bar, I replied with 3000 and later decided we agreed on 3500. But in the morning the guy kept saying politely "4000" and actually during the night he was so superior to my July's off from same BBB (bodybuilder quality as well, 2500) - so I added 500 more. With thoughts to shift it to 3000 next time.

I never paid more than 3500 for long time and even that much only once  but like 1moRussian I'd  find better value in overpaid 4000 long time as long as boy tries to meet specifications than rushed 1000/1 hr encounter. Simply because I like morning gymnastics and long time serves that purpose well . Overpaying boy is lesser sin.

On another hand,  bar  trying to charge 800 off fee deserves only middle finger and I still think BBB tried just to scam extra 300.

I'm frequently in BBB.

A month or so ago they wanted 500 baht per drink because it was after 12. I rudely told them to fuck off and they back-pedalled immediately.

Sorry, they we're trying to scam you. Some of the waiters and captains aren't that honest.

Guest FASAJIP

Excuse my poor english ...

I am living in Thaïland since 10 years, in Isaan. I go Pattaya 1 week per month, and I off boys in Toy Boys, Cupidol, or Eros and other places. Always for full night. I am very successful with my 1500 bath. I think boys appreciate a good thaï restaurant with Me before going my hotel and the pool they also like very much in the morning..

Off is 400 baths, and drinks around 200.

If you pay 4000 or 3000 for long time, they label you as "rich or ignorant", and it doesn't surprise me that staff tries to extract higher off fees from you and pocket the difference. Bullshit and scam is everywhere!

In August 2015 I asked about prices (I think it was after their first show): off fee 400, short time 1500, room upstairs 500 (in addition to off fee). When staff asked me if I want to take a boy, I said 1500 is too much for short time, and there seemed to be room for negotiation.

If you pay 4000 or 3000 for long time, they label you as "rich or ignorant", and it doesn't surprise me that staff tries to extract higher off fees from you and pocket the difference. Bullshit and scam is everywhere!

The problem is there were different waiters who tried to give me receipts with this inflated off price. And two times - without had spoken with the boy firstly (at least, it looked like). So to the 4th off I got some doubts - maybe BBB really implied over-priced offs for some boys? And this boy looks to be quite popular with Asian clientele...

Anyway, thanx for your opinions :)

Guest FatRichard

The problem is there were different waiters who tried to give me receipts with this inflated off price. And two times - without had spoken with the boy firstly (at least, it looked like). So to the 4th off I got some doubts - maybe BBB really implied over-priced offs for some boys? And this boy looks to be quite popular with Asian clientele...

Anyway, thanx for your opinions :)

You were had.

During the show, many Gogo boys, not in the show, go outside to the patio and are agreeable to sitting with customers for a drink and a chat.

It's quieter than inside, less distracting and the drinks are much cheaper. One can pay the off fee or get a telephone #,

or both or neither.

Many boys, in the show," go on stage after the show ends are are available to off. There's a short window before

the late show starts, with some different show boys than the earlier show.

There are dozens of average looking boys, who are not in high demand who will accept less than the more popular

boys who expect more baht and they get it.

Like everywhere, one can get to know the boys and find out many are glad to come over to your place during non-working

hours for less than one might expect.

A regular once or twice a week customer is very welcome especially during the long low season. Some farangs have to say

'Cannot' as too many boys want to come over for a short time. Fat old unattractive farangs too. Just need baht baby.

I love this bar.

I took my own advise this evening outside Boyzboyzboyz. I'd been very interested in one lad but too much noise and too distracting inside the bar to try to

talk to him. I sat outside and asked about him and was told he was with a customer. I was content to sit alone with my

drink, when the lad walked out ten minutes later. He waved and smiled and sat in front of me. I tapped his gorgeous shoulder and asked

him over for a drink. Our two drinks were about 200b. in total and I had plenty of time to get to know him better.

He took my mobile and added himself to my LINE account. Of course, I tipped the boy and thoroughly enjoyed getting

to know him.

I always know the off fee before I go to a bar and when I am told something different, I tip the boy, give him my number and say goodnight.  He always calls.  The bar looses out on an off.  I hate when they try to screw you over on these things.

I have no problem paying a correct and reasonable off fee to the bars, but, like you, I hate being screwed over.  Your way of dealing with it is very good.

I've still never set foot in this particular bar -they boys they send out into the soi do not interest me at all.

Guest shamahan

This is a very harmful thread. People who pay 3000-4000 baht basically screw the market. Of course, they do not give a flying fuck. They want to have instant gratification and act as there is no tomorrow. What can I say? Fucking, worthless , stupid jerks.

I am glad to hear that OP was taken for the ride. Moreover, I hope he will pay even more next time around. And I would definitely not going to give him advise how to get out of his current situation: because he will use it to damage other channels in the same stupid way.

Whatever the market will bear. If a good looking guy can get 4,000 baht, good for him. Next time I'm there I plan on offering less as I'll be there for more than a few weeks. I might pay more the first night if it means an off, but the next time I'll offer less and walk away.

do you expect to get a Tesla for the same price as a Yugo? Lol

I know a farang who pays 20B. to 'smoke' boys in Sunee bars. Always for about 15 seconds or less. The boys don't seem

to mind as they return many times for the quickie and the next 20B. This farang gets annoyed when farangs tip 100B. without

'smoking' and maybe just a feel. I wonder if he's shamahan.