numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

Gee numazu, your reports are amazing. Reading about your encounter with Boy I was feeling how my heart melts away.

You are not only fan of him on this board, there are few of us. What a cheeky , greedy yet sweet and heart warming bastard he is.

Yes , if price is not agreed in advance  he will take advantage of situation and will hit you with an unexpected invoice, I suffered twice and he is my first Tawan off ever and proud double  record holder  , my both most expensive short time / 2500 / and long time  / 4000 / .

And still I'm smiling and smiling. 

And despite of his money tactics I can vouch that if he promised you better next time he will deliver, been there , done that. But fix the price beforehand , in the bar .

Don't blame XBoy, he knew you will be going back and his farang will stay in Pattaya much longer. On another hand he took big risk going back to one who dumped him once but such is a fate of our beloved moneyboys- they just follow money.

Waiting for a next installment still smiling

Hi @numazu, I noticed in one of your trip report that you have access to the hotel lounge. Is it because you have loyalty stasus or because of the room you booked? Also can your guest use the lounge for free as well or does he have to be registered in the hotel?

Hi numazu,

I really enjoyed reading about your encounter with BOY particularly your discription of the unique way that he stares at you.

He stares you very very intensely like you are the most amazing thing in the world and literally " can't take my eyes off you"

There is a genuine curiosity with a touch of inoccence in his gaze yet I feel a slight detachment like a feline predator observing his prey timing when to pounce.

Gee numazu, your reports are amazing. Reading about your encounter with Boy I was feeling how my heart melts away.

You are not only fan of him on this board, there are few of us. What a cheeky , greedy yet sweet and heart warming bastard he is.

Yes , if price is not agreed in advance  he will take advantage of situation and will hit you with an unexpected invoice, I suffered twice and he is my first Tawan off ever and proud double  record holder  , my both most expensive short time / 2500 / and long time  / 4000 / .

And still I'm smiling and smiling. 

And despite of his money tactics I can vouch that if he promised you better next time he will deliver, been there , done that. But fix the price beforehand , in the bar .

Don't blame XBoy, he knew you will be going back and his farang will stay in Pattaya much longer. On another hand he took big risk going back to one who dumped him once but such is a fate of our beloved moneyboys- they just follow money.

Waiting for a next installment still smiling

Thank goodness you (and others) enjoy the reports. I was worried no one was reading because the reports are really long.

I have no problem paying more, especially if it is worth it, like Boy, but not to keen on the extortion. I like agreeing to a tip in the bar, and if the performance is really good, I almost always tip more. If we agreed on 3000 LT at the bar and then next morning get hit up for 4000 I will not feel good about it. If his performance is great he might get 4000 from me anyway. Its a business yes, but pretend  at least to not be too business-like with your transactions. They are selling a fantasy, and being too business-like takes me away from liking the off.

Hi @numazu, I noticed in one of your trip report that you have access to the hotel lounge. Is it because you have loyalty stasus or because of the room you booked? Also can your guest use the lounge for free as well or does he have to be registered in the hotel?

orson,

I never book a room on the Crown Plaza lounge floor because I usually use points and not pay for the room. With points you can only book their entry-level room. With my status, they always upgrade me to the Deluxe room which is bigger and more amenities.

When I started going to BKK in 2014, they always gave me complimentary access to the lounge, either giving me a room on the lounge floor, or programming my hotel room card for access to the lounge. In 2015 for some reason they stopped giving me my complimentary lounge access. They do the upsell for me though, giving me access to the lounge for 600 baht a day. I always accept because it means free breakfast, free happy hour drinks and food in the afternoon, unlimited trips to get drinks, coffee and snacks all hours of the day till 11 PM, and a laundry allowance of 500 baht daily. Good deal for me since I don't pay for me room.

This trip they did something different. I get lounge access with the additional perk of choosing to go to breakfast to either the lounge or at the main restaurant buffet on the 23rd floor. The main buffet is 5 times bigger than the lounge's so this adds to the value of the 600 baht.

Never had problems taking a boy to the lounge and him getting free breakfast or free happy hour food and drinks. Never had to be registered and sometimes take different boy in the morning and evening to the lounge.

Hi numazu,

I really enjoyed reading about your encounter with BOY particularly your discription of the unique way that he stares at you.

He stares you very very intensely like you are the most amazing thing in the world and literally " can't take my eyes off you"

There is a genuine curiosity with a touch of inoccence in his gaze yet I feel a slight detachment like a feline predator observing his prey timing when to pounce.

Thanks. He is like a predator, yes. He knows how to stalk you and what it takes to go for the kill. His stare makes you believe that you are what all he was looking for all his life. I think that is why he earns such high praise from other customers like vinapu or you.

I think I notice a slight feeling of detachment from all the boys I get. It takes them 2 or 3 more offs to let their guard down and finally warm up to me. That's why I am a fan of being semi-butterfly and offing a boy multiple times a trip.

The tawan guys hug you? .

I got a big crushing hug from Mr TEN for the first time in the last trip.

It was a particularly quiet rainy night when I entered the bar he came pretend to be crying " no customer, no one love me, only you love me"

and gave me a big hug. Enclosed in his mass of warm muscle was most amazing feeling. And he said " you don't look good today" Haha How not to love him?

Never had problems taking a boy to the lounge and him getting free breakfast or free happy hour food and drinks. Never had to be registered and sometimes take different boy in the morning and evening to the lounge.

I think its time to drop accor and switch to ihg.

I think its time to drop accor and switch to ihg.

I've had great luck with them, at least in Thailand. I have the Spire status with IHG, and at the Intercontinental Bangkok I've been given a suite upgrade and free buffet breakfast (which is a big deal if you've had breakfast there), and the Holiday Inn Resorts Phuket I was upgraded to one of the Busakorn Villas (which are really really nice) and also free breakfast. The Busakorn wing has its own set of pools and restaurants (thereby avoiding the riff raff). All this for booking the entry-level room.

Day 3: The Soda Tax

Some additional thoughts about Day 2.5 that didn’t make it because that post was just too damn long. While we were at Tawan last night, there was a customer, Asian, young-ish, chubby, who was getting jacked off by Mekhin and some other Tawan muscle guy. It was also mentioned by other posters here:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10404-heading-to-bangkok-in-august/?p=92438

It’s interesting to see this, as I’ve never seen this activity in Tawan before. Even more surprised that Mekhin was in on it as well. I had the impression he was a prima donna, but might have to change my feelings on him.

Anyway, moving on. I didn’t get much sleep last night. The combination of jet lag, and thoughts of Xboy Guy, and Boy had me wired all night. I am flying to Hong Kong today for work and then flying back in six days for more Thailand fun. I am meeting PNGguyBKK for a final breakfast. After I leave, he is staying 2 more nights in BKK.

I pack up all my things. I meet my friend at 9:00 at the buffet. Stock up on food. His tummy is giving him problems. We do our daily debrief of the previous night. I tell him about Boy. The great sex. The pseudo extortion. The request for redemption. He is impressed and looks forward to me offing him again and seeing if the Boy lives up to his promises.

He then tells me about Soda. Good off but has some major issues. First issue with him was at the bar. Soda comes over and greets him, they flirt and be touchy feely. Maybe it’s the language barrier but next thing he knew, Soda leaves his side and comes back with street clothes on. He does not remember asking to off him, but Soda may have assumed such and acted accordingly. He says it wasn’t a big deal, because he wanted to off Soda anyway.

Second issue was at the restaurant. Soda ordered at 1250 baht steak. That’s more than half of some usual short time fees. He confronted Soda about it later, basically telling Soda how expensive the steak was, and he has heard others complain about him about him wanting extra tip, and basically told Soda that the steak was his extra tip.

Third issue: The sex was great, he said, and Soda was a hot hunky guy. Soda was receptive to being rimmed. Soda started fucking him but pretty soon Soda wanted to quit, saying he was tired. My friend was adamant that he finish the deed, so Soda did.  My friend thinks that Soda wanting to quit early was a ploy to deliver less and get the same amount of tip since he couldn’t ask for an extra 1000 baht. vinapu had the same experience with Soda, long time at 3000 but wanted an extra 1000:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10403-man-hunting-in-bangkok-report-of-trip-of-june-2016/?p=92269

My friend said that Soda told him that he was a taxi driver back in Laos, so he maybe is accustomed to cheating people of their money. vinapu has mentioned that Soda is probably too businessman-like to be a good off, and both have said once is enough with Soda. Too bad, because PNGguyBKK thought the sex was great, and at times exceeded his expectations, except for that being tired excuse.

vinapu has told me that Soda has taken Boy under his wing and may be teaching him how to extort more money from customers. vinapu has said that Boy may be starting this trend as well, as seen by the plea of that extra 1000:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10403-man-hunting-in-bangkok-report-of-trip-of-june-2016/?p=92384

This makes me conclude that Boy may not be a good long time off after all. We shall see how I feel when I get back to BKK next weekend. I am pretty generous with my tips, and judging from the other posts here, I tip on the high-ish side, but I do not like the extortion that I’ve been seeing with these two.

Another thought: that Tawan guy who interrupted our meal last night telling the boys it was his birthday and there was a party, may be the reason why Soda and Boy wanted to leave early or do only short time, so they can attend the birthday party. I’d actually have no problem if this if this was the excuse. HBD parties are fun, having been invited to a few in Jomtien in trips past.

When breakfast is over, we say our goodbyes. PNGguyBKK and I have built a friendship these past few days, and we made sure that we would see each other in future BKK trips. It is much easier for him to go to BKK since he lives in the same peninsula as Thailand. It takes me no less than 17 hours to get to BKK from Los Angeles.

I check out of the Crowne Plaza (0 baht for stay due to points redemption, 1200 baht for two days of lounge access), take a cab to Suvarnabhumi (500 baht including tolls), disappointed that I am not flying business class this time because I wanted to sleep the whole way to Hong Kong (first world problems). The coming work week in Hong Kong will distract me from boys and thinking of Xboy Guy, but I know that I’ll be back for more mischief and heartache in 6 days. I take off my Thailand fantasy hat, and put my real world hat back on as I board my plane to Hong Kong and reality.

Thanks. He is like a predator, yes. He knows how to stalk you and what it takes to go for the kill. His stare makes you believe that you are what all he was looking for all his life. I think that is why he earns such high praise from other customers like vinapu or you.

I like him because he has personality and clear understanding that he is to provide good feeling, No crap " I love you" but if I hold his hand I have guarantee that he will not let it go until I do.

I don't like his money antics but he is only one who pissed me on a subject and I was still happy to pay up.

And his smooth , highly lickable body, o men , getting hot in here

as for post above I agree and disagree.

Yes , as far as I'm concerned one time with Soda was good enough for me, he would be repeat offing material , even with that extortion. Is not the fact he wanted more which put me off  but that  to underline his point he sat down on a chair. For second I had feeling that I'm unwanted  guest in my own room. Small gesture but not forgotten.  

No, I strongly believe that Boy is a good long time off material. much better then short time one at least for me.  He is receptive to complains- when while ago I told him , no offs because last time he left too early he said '"I know" and for three subsequent long time offs  he did not make any motions to go until I signaled. Even when I went for breakfast he did not use this as excuse and said ' I not hungry , I wait you"

Hope you return from  HONGKONG soon for more fun.

Guest abang1961

WTF big time, Soda.

He really got the guts to order that expensive steak (1250 THB).

That's way too much greed.

Normally as a rule of thumb,, I let my host (the man who holds the wallet) to order first and I will pick an item that is cheaper.

I am prudent about spending THB 1250 unless it is good quality waygu beef, 

If it just ordinary T-bone or sirloin, wouldn't the cost be halved?

I really enjoy reading the long descriptive & informative trip report. Your reports always incorporated lots of inner thoughts or emotions that make it more immersive for the reader. I can almost picture myself being there. How I wish I could physically be there.

Reading so much about the 2 Laos boys from Vinapu & your posts, it really makes me wonder how they look, feel (body-wise) & act like. Unlike the rest of the Tawan boys & correct me if I am wrong, they are shorter, smaller in size & versatile in bed. I would imagine I could only afford short time off only & I would avoid asking the question "Are you hungry?" :). Since so much have been discussed about them, eventually if I meet them in person, perhaps the phrase "your reputation precedes you" is appropriate?

WTF big time, Soda.

He really got the guts to order that expensive steak (1250 THB).

That's way too much greed.

well said, technically speaking if invited,  guest has right to order whatever unless restrictions were placed up front / i.e. I only have 500 on me /

but good manners dictate that host should be asked if this or that can be ordered .

And for those who say ' you expect manners from moneyboys ? ' my answer is yes and my multitrip experience proves it.

I always ask my offs if they are hungry and dine them very often, at least 2 times out of 34  and recall may be two cases when they wanted something expensive and even then  asked , in one case I agreed , in another case I said I rather spent this money on you than your meal and message was well taken.  

Reading so much about the 2 Laos boys from Vinapu & your posts, it really makes me wonder how they look, feel (body-wise) & act like. Unlike the rest of the Tawan boys & correct me if I am wrong, they are shorter, smaller in size & versatile in bed. I would imagine I could only afford short time off only & I would avoid asking the question "Are you hungry?" :). Since so much have been discussed about them, eventually if I meet them in person, perhaps the phrase "your reputation precedes you" is appropriate?

Your assumptions are somewhat correct, Boy in fact is Tawan smallest boy I guess. Soda is more muscular but by no means bodybuilder.

So both and few others are ideal for those who are not keen on  massive boys but still curious about Tawan.

As for affordability don't worry too much , if boys went home without off for  awhile they may be open to the discounts and if they like you short time may be easily converted to long one for a bit more it at all.

as for 'hungry ' issue , if you want avoid spending money on restaurant or even simply you are not hungry and it would be awkward just to sit and watch boy eating here's  a prescription:

When passing street food stall or 7/11 just ask boy if he wants something to eat, it will cost little but impression of being good hearted  you make on the  boy  may pay off later in the room and will follow you to the bar. 

As for reputation remember that statistic sample is very small , fact that boy was greedy or lazy or passionate and heart warming, you name it ,  with one of us doesn't mean he will be the same with somebody else. It depends of client ,  boy and probably phase of the moon too. So if inclined go for it even if you did not get good feedback.

I recall at least two cases when trusted sources advised me against the boy and yet I followed  my gut and was very happy. Also recall Christian reporting on the  boy he offed three times and one was excellent, one so-so and one not rewarding at all.

I guess this happened to many who offed the same boy few times.

The trick that SODA used, changing to street clothes forcing customer to OFF him. He obviously did that to your friend because he knew your friend is a newbie. Disgrace.

It's been reported the another Lao boy did the trick to a tourist but I didn't know Soda does that too.

Nobody can FORCE a customer to off them. There are words like...No, Sorry you did not understand, No.

Are you upset if you say no, the boy might be mad at you? There is nothing he can do to you. The customer controls the pocketbook.

I know someone for the first time is a bit unsure of what to do. Tell Mamasan you don't want to off boy. Nobody is going to ban you from the bar or beat you up. We all work in the real world. Do you let everybody walk all over you in your life away from Thailand.

Some of you guys make offing a boy the most difficult thing you have ever done in your life. It should be fun......Not work

The trick that SODA used, changing to street clothes forcing customer to OFF him. He obviously did that to your friend because he knew your friend is a newbie. Disgrace.

It's been reported the another Lao boy did the trick to a tourist but I didn't know Soda does that too.

I'd not be that harsh. We heard that sex was good it just cost too much so 'offer ' got something in exchange.

While it would be disgrace to take an advantage of newbie sometimes it's just communication "I go with you", nod of unsuspecting farang and boy thinks is offed.

Such trick by the boy never happened to me but my first off ever was kind of forced on me by mamasan and I'm grateful to this day

Nobody can FORCE a customer to off them. There are words like...No, Sorry you did not understand, No.

Are you upset if you say no, the boy might be mad at you? There is nothing he can do to you. The customer controls the pocketbook.

I know someone for the first time is a bit unsure of what to do. Tell Mamasan you don't want to off boy. Nobody is going to ban you from the bar or beat you up. We all work in the real world. Do you let everybody walk all over you in your life away from Thailand.

Some of you guys make offing a boy the most difficult thing you have ever done in your life. It should be fun......Not work

easy to say but were we all that brave when we entered bar for the first time?

Certainly i was not, even now , all those years after sometimes when I climb stairs to Arena or walk over to Senso  I surprise myself with feeling my heart pumping at higher pace.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of thrill but of course we should stand out ground , on another hand what we will lose if boy is forcing himself upon us - 1500 but also chance of missing boy of out trip, who knows.

Certainly it's beneficial subject was brought here so at least some may be warned  and prepared for boy's antics.

But you are right - offing is fun and easy and best done very often.

Nobody can FORCE a customer to off them.

Of course not. It's not like boys put guns to customers head.

The situation is like this.

You are in Tawan for the first time you have never been to a gogo bar. You see hot muscular boys walking around in thong and you think you are in a paradise. One of boys you were staring on stage walk up to you smiling,shake your hand asking if he can sit with you.

You nod your head feeling your heartbeat quickened.He is touchy feely massages your hand neck whatever and encourages you to examine his goods. You really like him. You are dazed in his hotness.

But you are not really sure what to do from here. You came here only for the show.You have never offed a Thai boy in your life. Is he a thief? Does he do what you want him to do? How much does he want? And you feel undecided you are out of your depth.

Boy reads your face and force his hand then and there before customer leaves.

He says " I change?" You smile because you don't understand what he means.

Boy disappear and you are left watching the rest of the show. Boy reappear smiling embracing you and " we go".

You are surprised by the turn of event but follow your boy like a zombie intoxicated in his smell, smooth body and his killer smile and think "what the hell you only live once"

This is my definition of Tawan boy Forcing customer Off.

Sorry if I didn't explain myself very well.