Guest ryanasia

Ask a former money boy anything

People love their labels. What matters is not the label but the intent behind it. If the idea is to denigrate someone, to make them seem less than they are or to cause upset then it really doesn't matter what the label is, it's the intent that is wrong and incendiary. What's the difference between someone working on Grindr at 2000 baht a time and someone like Melania Trump selling her wares to a multi-billionaire on an LT basis. Simply the labels, the earnings and the reasons.

A lot of good questions tonight. Several of which I can tie into one explanation. Thanks guys for giving me some interesting things to think about. I will give my reply later is this one is bound to be a little bit lengthy.

certainly we will all benefit from al your rope learning...

Guest ronnie4you

When I first came to Thailand, I was of the opinion that the bar boys all liked their work. Pretty naive of me. But it never occurred to me that any of them were forced into it, or kept as slaves. But as time goes on, we learn that many women sex workers are indeed trafficked and sold into the work, their passports taken away. I have not heard any of this with male sex workers in Thailand, but given all the stories one hears of corruption, is it so far fetched?

I'd think that those who have been trafficked from neighboring countries usually serve Thai clientele in low-end brothels, often in and nearby border towns, so it's unlikely for a farang visitor to encounter trafficked persons in Thailand's sex trade.

Trafficked sex slaves is illegal, thus i doubt they will be made available to the general public. And since bangkok or thailand in general already made sex trading legal, the illegal ones have to provide what the legal establishment couldnt provide. Maybe those of questionable age, virgins, children. Or maybe they served as sex slave for the riches, mafia, gang or something. Or maybe through the dark web. Ok ive watched too much CSI haha. But i think there are some truth to my opinion above.

Not so far fetched. I recall that bao-bao related a story about a bar boy's life and death and circumstances therein. Perhaps he would be the one to know.

My book of personal stories gathered in Thailand over the years may - or may not - ever get finished, but I think the story kokopelli's referring to is this one. I haven't yet spoken to anyone who's been strictly sold into the trade... just those who for financial or other personal reasons are figuratively indentured. If you check the blog and click on the "Gogo Boys" tag item you'll find a variety of guy's experiences, though.

Guest ryanasia

You won't find boys in Pattaya or Bangkok sold into the trade. Go up country and visit the brothels only for Thais and almost always involving girls and the story changes. Just look for the Christmas lights and bad karaoke huts on the side of any Thai highway in any small town. 

Guest abang1961

Is poverty the main reason to become a sex worker in Thailand or the rest of the world?

Is the usage of chemicals and other sedatives a non-return route to these sex workers?

Consider myself a HUGE potato queen and had yet (I wouldn't use the word NEVER) to engage the services of a Thai sex worker, I am amazed by the means and possibility of  re-integration of these sex workers back to mainstream society.  

I mean we all have our primes - in terms of looks and physique.. how are these boys coping with "aging"?  Is the shelf-life of these boys limited to a couple of years?  Is youthfulness the only essence for survival?   

Consider myself a HUGE potato queen and had yet ...

Pardon my curiosity.

When you say HUGE potato queen... where is the HUGE?  

Is your size huge,  or your weight (sorry...), or your dick, or your ass, or your aspirations, or your self-esteem, or the size of the Caucasians you like?

Guest ryanasia

Is poverty the main reason to become a sex worker in Thailand or the rest of the world?

Is the usage of chemicals and other sedatives a non-return route to these sex workers?

Consider myself a HUGE potato queen and had yet (I wouldn't use the word NEVER) to engage the services of a Thai sex worker, I am amazed by the means and possibility of  re-integration of these sex workers back to mainstream society.  

I mean we all have our primes - in terms of looks and physique.. how are these boys coping with "aging"?  Is the shelf-life of these boys limited to a couple of years?  Is youthfulness the only essence for survival?   

Simply put, yes money is the reason. Don't get me wrong I was also horny sometimes but it is always going to go back to money.

Even when you are young it works against you in Thailand. They don't like younger guys because they think you are a backpacker.

Is my youth the reason I survive? No absolutely not. I am old now and don't count on this for business anymore. I am 41 years old now. This is why the thread is a 'former' money boy. If I had to do it again I would. This is what makes me laugh when people say the money boy the feel in love with wants to leave the scene.

I liked getting paid to have my dick sucked. What else can I say about it? I only ever begged when I was facecd by my latest sugar daddy. Most people won't pay to get you out of the scene when the meter is running anyway.

Just don't get caught stealing chickens in VN.

post-10435-0-84218900-1479494460_thumb.jpg

post-10435-0-59212600-1479494788_thumb.jpg

post-10435-0-84433700-1479494810_thumb.jpg

My book of personal stories gathered in Thailand over the years may - or may not - ever get finished, but I think the story kokopelli's referring to is this one.

Thanks for letting us read that again. I found much sounded true (and I take your word that it was) except the rape episode. The farang had offed the boy before, been a regular at the bar and so word would certainly have got round the other boys about all his personal and sexual habits, become a friend of the boy and the boy clearly liked him. I find it difficult to understand why that guy suddenly has a desire to organise and indulge in a date rape orgy and drug his "friend". Wanting to be top is one thing. But in tat dreadful manner?  Of course three years had passed and who knows what depravities the farang might have found he enjoyed during that time. If he did organise that rape, I hope he is now locked up in the Bangkok Hilton or six feet underground.

Guest ryanasia

"They don't like younger guys because they think you are a backpacker."

Only if you dress like one. Otherwise young guys are considered rich because they can afford to travel.

When I worked in the business it was a fore gone conclusion you would rather have an older guy. I had Prada glasses and Gucci sport shit. Trust me your average money boy will go to the older guys they see. 

Guest ryanasia

There has been a lot of talk about Latin on the other site. I would say he would be a valued customer but you have to express yourself. I don't want to rim him and I wouldn't want to kiss any of you. Latin is into some SM scenarios and others are into pretend bf situations. Either way it is acting. 

When I was working I did SM scenes a lot. It didn't bother me it was simply my job and pretty much impersonal. I disagree with Latin on the price but I know many  guys are willing to do this. So other than money I actually preferred to do SM because it paid better. 

It was less dangerous as far as bodily fluids were concerned. I worked in Germany sometimes and it was a common request. 

The Germans are pretty forward about this.  There was an SM room in the Why not I did very well out of it. I didn't mind to be submissive. It was sometimes a lot easier because they do things to you and you don't reciprocate. 

If you say this isn't on the Thai menu you must be delusional.

There has been a lot of talk about Latin on the other site. I would say he would be a valued customer but you have to express yourself. I don't want to rim him ....

you need to read his revelations more carefully as he prides himself on reducing price at every turn and will not hear and excuses from boy about what boy wants and doesn't want to do so 'valued customer ' seems overstatement.

I'm not going into  talk if his stories are true or product of imaginations as some suspect on that site since he is not a poster here so has no chance to respond.

Hi Ryanasia

I really enjoy your contributions on here.  I know you cannot speak for everyone who works in the industry.  But I often wonder if working guys ever distinguish between customers who make a genuine effort to be good to them, or is it a question of seeing such guys as naive?

I won't share the background to the question!

you need to read his revelations more carefully as he prides himself on reducing price at every turn and will not hear and excuses from boy about what boy wants and doesn't want to do so 'valued customer ' seems overstatement.

I'm not going into  talk if his stories are true or product of imaginations as some suspect on that site since he is not a poster here so has no chance to respond.

I agree about valued customer.  However I don't ever remember him bragging about paying less then the generally accepted minimum.  Just maybe he expects a little more during his short time? Although I will admit I have not read that site for about 6 months.