TotallyOz

Prince Massage - A Review from October 2016

I think you were spoiled by mamasan at Hero. I never use their recommendation and in fact talk to them very little if at all, only exception being Arena but there Art kind of knows me so no BS.

As they say in statistics , one sample is not a base to develop thesis so give PRINCE another try hoping it will work better next time. Not long ago we had report here from somebody using VIP room at PRINCE  and it was all roses so chances are , you just had a bad luck.

Sticking to lady massages - don't you have fear of God ?

In my opinion Prince is a lot more hit and miss than Hero. Whilst I didn't always get what I expected at Hero it was always a good time and the unexpected was often far better. Prince I've had both good and bad experiences. Most times walking to Prince I'd find my feet turning into Adonis instead. Guess that isn't an option any more :(

Sorry to hear the bad report about The Prince.  I did hear a very similar report from another member recently.

I'm lucky I've had more success there, so it's one of my favorite spots.  (Been there more than 10 but less than 20 times?)  I've never tried the VIP room, so certainly can't speak to that.  My concerns about The Prince are that although there is a a core group of guys who have been there a long time, there are so many guys working there and there seems to be a bit of a high turnover, which always makes me wonder about quality control.  Also, in my experience, you tend to shower alone before and after.  I prefer help in the shower after to get the massage oil off.  And if you go late afternoon/early evening the guys will inevitably return immediately into the bullpen for the chance of a future customer, which I think sometimes means they may rush and/or save themselves for the next customer.  

All this I think tends be true for most shops - I just present this in the interest of a fair appraisal.  

It's still in my top three places.  The location works for me, I like the selection and the layout and because, as I noted, I've had success there ranging from great to good experiences.  Statistically it means I'm probably due for a dud.  

Hi MIke, hanks for your reports-make more of them!

@ Hero: you've probably read about SuperHero in faraway samRong (just beyond final stop Baring on BTS+long walk), apparently set up by an outgrown former Hero ''therapist''. Rather basic/Thai style with small staff-unclear if still in bisnis.

Now on the TMB site is a new Adv for NEW HERO- stating an adress in (again) Sukh/soi 11, but not yuet open. Just wait and see, or pray and hope?

There was also report that either captain or maybe again some former Hero-worker has taken over the former MAR(s)/renamed Club 61 in Sukh.soi 61-BTS Ekamai-opposite. Dont know about what is true of it. Perhaps it suits dear old vinapu better to explore when he's bnack in town, but maybe you can also get adventurous enough to try out.

On Prince: earlier reports are that the (Chinese lady) captain/''mamasan''  was only after money+more money and made loud bets (in clear Thai-apparently she never thought of any farang understanding that) with the boys on stage about how much the tip would be. Thats enough for me to never go there.

My only visit to Prince was a month ago . There were many boys , that is why it was difficult to decide ... after asking several questions to mamasan I decided to pick a boy who really worked hard to get my attention ... I do not remember his name , he is from Chiang Mai and an ex-Hero masseur . Very nice guy and his extra service is satisfactory but his massage surprisingly was very poor for such an experienced masseur ( 6 years in the business ) . If there will be a next time with him I will skip the massage and will use the massage time for something else :) . We were in a standard room and my rating for the room is average  ... rating for the towels is poor for such an expensive place .

There was also report that either captain or maybe again some former Hero-worker has taken over the former MAR(s)/renamed Club 61 in Sukh.soi 61-BTS Ekamai-opposite. Dont know about what is true of it. Perhaps it suits dear old vinapu better to explore when he's back in town,

You bet I will .

I can live with dear but next time you call me old - broken neck . LOL

I liked Hero but with exception of two massages by O I can say rest was more then just OK but I liked experience in the lobby with glass wall , restaurant at all.

PRINCE , likewise so far did not do much to me but I continue trying.

I mentioned Senso because I count my blessings - always good time there , I guess it's just my good luck and I'm glad I had it.

The same with ARENA, BONNY and BANGKOK MASSAGE soi Twilight. As long as at least one of those places is in business it's reason good enough for me to jump and fly.

But I understand others may disagree based on THEIR  experiences 

I liked Hero but with exception of two massages by O I can say rest was more then just OK but I liked experience in the lobby with glass wall , restaurant at all.

I just noticed I distorted intended statement. 

I wanted to say "I liked Hero but with exception of two massages by O I can't  say rest was more then just OK but I liked experience in the lobby with glass wall , restaurant at all.

Hope I did not disappoint guys who put 'like' to an original post 

Hi MIke, hanks for your reports-make more of them!

@ Hero: you've probably read about SuperHero in faraway samRong (just beyond final stop Baring on BTS+long walk), apparently set up by an outgrown former Hero ''therapist''. Rather basic/Thai style with small staff-unclear if still in bisnis.

Now on the TMB site is a new Adv for NEW HERO- stating an adress in (again) Sukh/soi 11, but not yuet open. Just wait and see, or pray and hope?

There was also report that either captain or maybe again some former Hero-worker has taken over the former MAR(s)/renamed Club 61 in Sukh.soi 61-BTS Ekamai-opposite. Dont know about what is true of it. Perhaps it suits dear old vinapu better to explore when he's bnack in town, but maybe you can also get adventurous enough to try out.

On Prince: earlier reports are that the (Chinese lady) captain/''mamasan''  was only after money+more money and made loud bets (in clear Thai-apparently she never thought of any farang understanding that) with the boys on stage about how much the tip would be. Thats enough for me to never go there.

I was told last night by a former Hero masseur that they would be opening at the old premises next month.

I think this is very unlikely. Just went past the old premises and a new building is in progress on the site. No chance of it opening next month by the look of it

At least is good that some of our members are keping an eye on developments and bother to report. Time will show is ressurection is indeed in the cards , even if not in the old place

@ Hero-incarnation. Check TMB-pricelist, its called MY hero (sorry for that), and adress is like 65 sukh. 11-which may in Thai effectively mean soi 11 or 65-up to you. Forgot if their was a tel-nr for asking. If you still stay there, a walk in soi 11 would not be overly far to check both nrs, I guess (no idea what the old nr of Hero used to be). But there is as of now not yet the usual TMB link to prices, map, boys on stage etc.

Actually Super Hero had a ditto small ad some weeks ago and this disappeared without the big site coming up. As a kind of routine I check that site every week or so for news. In the distant past they used to mail all updates, but thats long gone. However, to see pix of boys you now often have to log in properly.

(plan to move over again to  by then hopefully rains-free TH in a week or 2 for winter/cold season, but do not really aim to check that out-hate that soi).

There's a Soi Chai Yot which runs off Soi 11 but you follow around to the right instead of the usual left and it's just around the bend, I suppose that could be it. Just looking at Google earth and what do I see at that soi Chai Yot but a sign for the old Albury mens club