Guest samebb

Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017

mamasan in tawan really leave u alone in my case. And ive had boys who comes and seat next to me uninvited and the mamasan didnt even bother to come and check. 

and this is Tawan away for a long time, boys are supposed to take care about clients themselves and mamasans there  are only drink servers and cash collectors really.

If you have a boy leave the stage to sit with you, you are obliged to buy him a drink....good,bad,or indifferent!

Agree, that would be the proper thing to do. However asking the boy if he wants a tip or a drink is very gauche.

Buy him a drink, chat, touch, etc and if no "magic" then a tip and he returns to the stage. If you enjoy his company than a more generous tip.

On the other hand I have had waiters try to push me to buy a second drink for the boy which I do refuse.

I was with Sam on that night, was actually the boy that ordered the 2nd drink not the Mamasan,,,,and was a cola...so imagine paying that price just for a GLASS of cola, not the can. That's the same boy that spent more time on his phone than talking with Sam....probably a technique to make some money for doing nothing and sent away to try to get offed again, brilliant strategy and it worked.

Another thing that pissed me off in Pattaya was in BBB, sign outside advertising drinks for 280.... I offered a boy a drink and the bill was 350 for his drink....just deceptive in my opinion, even the waiter agreed and was embarrassed.

One positive out of a negative experience was the boy from BBB couldn't stay hard nor perform properly, even after trying a long time.... got dressed, apologized and left...didn't ask for any money. I always preface an off with the agreement, no power= no money...ok???   He lived up to his end in that respect.  (a problem you will NEVER have in Brasil, btw)

My best mamasan experience so far on this trip was in screw boys.....I was going to buy the boy I was taking off a drink, she told me save the money buy him a drink somewhere else, too expensive there... she didn't even ask/suggest a tip for her 1 time, smart girl. 

Your reply doesn't surprise me as you are the sameone that was appauled that a boy might prefer to be offed by a slim goodlooking Asian guy as opposed to yourself. If you have a boy leave the stage to sit with you, you are obliged to buy him a drink....good,bad,or indifferent!

Your comments continue to be moronic. Possibly you need to take reading lessons.  My point was that if boys thought there customers in general were going to be young Asians they were living in a Dream World.

As far as buying a boy a drink. If you knew anything about Thailand the phrase "Up to You" is generally the guide.

I walk into a Bar I am obliged to buy myself a drink and nothing else. If I choose to buy a boy a drink that is my choice not yours and certainly not the Bars.  I have never called a boy over who has not got a minimum of 100 baht tip even if just a minute or two with me. Sometimes they may get as much as 200 baht. I have never sat down in a  Bar and left without tipping boys on stage a 100 baht at  times as many as four.  Now even though you are brain dead what do you think the boys like better that I distributed 100 baht bills to boys on stage or let the Bar rob me for another 350 baht drink or more..

Besides that there are many different type of Bars. If I am in a Beer Bar I would always buy a boy a drink because that Bar is not charging an exorbitant  price for my drink. Same in Pattaya I am more likely to buy a Boy a drink then I am in BKK because the Bar is not trying to rob me quite as much. 

And by the way I don't need 30 minutes to decide if the Boy is a likely off. Many times the decision is made quickly and either I off him in which case buying him a drink makes no sense or I know it will not work out and tip him and send him back to the stage to look for another customer from whom he might get an off. Again which do you the think the boy like better.

There are times I have invited a boy to sit with me just as the show is starting and if I intend to stay for the show (unlikely) then I do feel compelled to buy him a drink.

At any rate I don't tell you how to spend your money so you should keep your mouth shut as to how I spend my money.

I could care less how you spend money, you typify what the boys see as a jai dam, kinyow, falang, thankfully there are many of us that are not like you!

..didn't ask for any money. I always preface an off with the agreement, no power= no money...ok???   He lived up to his end in that respect. 

My best mamasan experience so far on this trip was in screw boys..

Not that you did anything wrong , agreement is agreement,  but unless he misbehaved big time I'd still give him something.

I agree about mamasans at Screwboys, it must be something in the water on that side of Suriwong as rarely problems with them at Jupiter and Tawan as well

I could care less how you spend money, you typify what the boys see as a jai dam, kinyow, falang, thankfully there are many of us that are not like you!

You have been a member for 4 months and have contributed almost nothing positive since you have been here. It might be because you have never even been to Thailand? I have been a member since the site existed and not only have contributed and shared information here but have it made it plain I have no use for people who try to cheat the boys or grind their tips down because the boys might be desperate. The Bars are doing just fine in BKK with their inflated prices because they have the Chinese. Otherwise they would all be charging 40% less or be out of business.  I'm not interested  in providing them their 800-2000% mark up except for my drink. I've owned 3 Bars and if I had those kind of mark ups I'd be living in a castle on the Beach with my own private GoGo Bar . HeHe.

So do us all a favor and go back to the Board you used to be at unless you have something positive to post.

WTF?  Of course boys are happy if you buy them a drink, but if you are just talking to them for a couple of minutes to test their skin temperature or manliness or whatever people try to assess in a couple of minutes and then decide it's a pass and give them 100 baht -- they are perfectly fine with that.  They know full well how expensive the drinks are.  Firecat mentioned that if he sits with the boy for the show, then he buys them a drink.  He's fine.

If you are in the habit of always buying boys a drink, then that is 100% your choice and I say good for you and good for the bar and good for the boys and all concerned.  But to say that the boys think that conduct as described by Firecat is black hearted is, frankly, nonsense.  

What the boys don't like is being groped for 30 minutes and then getting a 50 baht tip or no tip at all.  But that's not what Firecat or anyone has been suggesting at all.   

As always I have to caveat all my remarks as being true at least in Bangkok.  Maybe Pattaya is different.  But here in Bangkok on Soi Twilight, from what I can see the board member who is probably the most popular with the boys is one whose name I will not specify because I don't want to drag him into this silliness but he's not the one always buying drinks for every boy he talks to.  

One positive out of a negative experience was the boy from BBB couldn't stay hard nor perform properly, even after trying a long time.... got dressed, apologized and left...didn't ask for any money. I always preface an off with the agreement, no power= no money...ok??? He lived up to his end in that respect.

I feel sorry for the boy. I would pay him something for trying a long time.

Surely you enjoyed the view?

I would normally agree with giving boy something, but Floridarob told boy up front what he was looking for and boy didn't give it.

I think of the times I have sat with boy and we agree to this and that, then go home and nothing.

Your uncomfortable with floridarob not paying, but your ok with boy lying to you and still taking your money.

We read on here every day, I took boy home and he didn't perform. I'm not sure, what is the reason. In the real world if we don't perform at our jobs we don't get paid. These boys are to be paid no matter how bad they perform? What is the answer?

We also need to remember performance is quite different depending if you want a Top or Bottom.  A top may have a lot harder time performing then a Bottom who can just quietly lie there and be doing his job although some enthusiasm always helps. Yes I know there is Kamagra etc to help them but even boys have problems getting it hard at times.

When I was a regular Bar customer , I offed many new boys who naturally promise you the world and then realize they would rather not do certain things. Attitude from them is important and 95% of the cases they still got the minimum tip.  Maybe their English was not good and they did not understand you in the Bar or maybe the rent is due and they are desperate for an off. At any rate I took them out of circulation and they deserve the minimum IMHO. I even tipped the 7 losers I took from Jupiter although in no case did they deserve it. But I was stupid enough to keep repeating the mistake of offing from there so I deserve to pay.

But the Bar only deserves 2 things from me. If I sit down, I have to buy a drink and if I take a boy I have to pay the off fee. Other then that they deserve nothing.  Some members here decide that they are paying for the show so think of it a s a cover charge. That is fine except for someone like me who almost never stays for the show or only enters a Bar after the Show has finished .

Soi Twilight Bars still charge me the same outrageous prices even though I have no interest in the show or ever stay. I remember when the shows were worth staying for. Now in comparison they are a joke IMHO.  I get that some people like the shows because they have never seen 2 boys fucking on a stage or any of the other stupid things like using their dicks to play miniature golf.  At some point those repetitive shows become useless to most long time visitors . 

Again I get that it is a lot different for 7-10 day visitors vs 30-60 day visitors like me .

Guest abang1961

If I am a 20 something young lad, rising to the occasion would NOT be a tall order.

And cumming within half an hour should be a breeze too.

So unlike older man like me.. can stay hard but takes a little longer to ejaculate..

Perhaps that is my excuse for "extended" foreplay!

So for those who are interested to "dine" with me and not "eat" me, I should be in Thailand in mid-March.

We could paint the town RED or should it be GREEN with envy...

FC,

We do get jaded with repetitions of the same thing.  

So being there, done that and like you, seen once and seen all...

Fact is, there is not a correct or incorrect way to behave in there places. I may not be an old timer, but in the last 3 months I have been to 15+ shows, many gogo bars, in both pattaya and bangkok. Everyone has their own experience, just as you would at any venue around the world. 

Wise words quoted here. Everyone has their own experiences and no need to second guess or berate any member that has a differing opinion than you do. It is interesting that my bar experiences have been different from what I've read in this thread, but that does not mean it won't happen to me down the road, or it did not happen just because I can't imagine it happening. 

All mamasans are Vile. Period.There are the very rare exceptions, but insignificant to change the overall perception.

Again, different experience from what I've seen, though I have never been to Cupidol. I've found that mamasans/captains are a good thing to have in your back pocket if you are looking for a boy. Any questions I have about what the boy can or can't do, their temperament in and out of bed etc, these guys have been there for me. I've actually befriended ones in Dream Boy BKK and Boyzboyzboyz in PTY. The one in BBB has actually lets boys he thinks would be compatible sit with me without any drink for the boy, just for a test drive. If I don't like them, no payment is made. If the boy stays long with me I tip him 100 baht for his time, since he could not be with other customers.

Of course I tip the mamasan 100 baht every night whenever he does something for me. If spending $3 in a bar a night means I will maximize my chances to land the perfect boy, its a small price to pay. I get someone who talks to me too and keeps me company once in a while, while I look for a boy. When I am back home I don't even think twice about buying $5 coffees everyday, so why would $3 bother me at a bar? But again, some of you may think I am a high roller, only a short-time tourist, and too liberal with my money. But it is my money, and if I think it is warranted I will dole it out with no hesitation.

You have been a member for 4 months and have contributed almost nothing positive since you have been here. It might be because you have never even been to Thailand? I have been a member since the site existed and not only have contributed and shared information here but have it made it plain I have no use for people who try to cheat the boys or grind their tips down because the boys might be desperate.

Do you have a formula for this firecat69? Does one have to have x number of years and y number of posts before you can acknowledge their opinions? How does my 317 posts and 13 month membership rank? Asking for a friend (really).

Guest abang1961

Wow what had happened to the board recently?

There is a Sha-Bi (stupid cunt as in mainland Chinese jargon) and another who used the same nomenclature as the new American president.  Both are in a world of their own - anti-social and toxic to the core..worst still, irrelevant and obstinately refusing to admit that they are "intruding" into other members' space...

Wise words quoted here. Everyone has their own experiences and no need to second guess or berate any member that has a differing opinion than you do. It is interesting that my bar experiences have been different from what I've read in this thread, but that does not mean it won't happen to me down the road, or it did not happen just because I can't imagine it happening. 

Again, different experience from what I've seen, though I have never been to Cupidol. I've found that mamasans/captains are a good thing to have in your back pocket if you are looking for a boy. Any questions I have about what the boy can or can't do, their temperament in and out of bed etc, these guys have been there for me. I've actually befriended ones in Dream Boy BKK and Boyzboyzboyz in PTY. The one in BBB has actually lets boys he thinks would be compatible sit with me without any drink for the boy, just for a test drive. If I don't like them, no payment is made. If the boy stays long with me I tip him 100 baht for his time, since he could not be with other customers.

Of course I tip the mamasan 100 baht every night whenever he does something for me. If spending $3 in a bar a night means I will maximize my chances to land the perfect boy, its a small price to pay. I get someone who talks to me too and keeps me company once in a while, while I look for a boy. When I am back home I don't even think twice about buying $5 coffees everyday, so why would $3 bother me at a bar? But again, some of you may think I am a high roller, only a short-time tourist, and too liberal with my money. But it is my money, and if I think it is warranted I will dole it out with no hesitation.

Short comment: "Ditto" Numazu.  Your approach is semi-identical to mine.  The mamasan can be helpful and/or a pest.  Two of my best offs on my last visit were facilitated by helpful mamasans.  And, then, there was one that didn't work out.  I'm halfway through my trip report so the whens and wheres will surface soon.  

Sometime back myself and a friend went to Screwboy, my friend offed a boy went back to the hotel, did the business, minutes after the boy left my friend noticed his phone was missing, he quickly went out of the hotel to look for the boy...the boy saw him in pursuit then threw the phone in some bushes and ran off, my friend got his phone back. The following evening we went back to Srewboy he told the mamasan what had happened and the mamasan didn't care one bit.

Wow what had happened to the board recently?

There is a Sha-Bi (stupid cunt as in mainland Chinese jargon) and another who used the same nomenclature as the new American president.  Both are in a world of their own - anti-social and toxic to the core..worst still, irrelevant and obstinately refusing to admit that they are "intruding" into other members' space...

This happens occasionally.   Eventually Scooby kicks members off, then they sneak back later with new handles.

Last time, I believe it was the same person with multiple handles arguing with himself & attempting to screw the board up.

I see 2 ways to deal with it:

1  Report the offending post, for which their is an option under each post thread.

2  IGNORE persistent offenders, who merely subtract from the board, rather than ever adding anything.    This might be done by putting a member on IGNORE, so all his posts are hidden.   Or just ignoring whole pages of threads. 

In this case I've done the latter, so I'm not going to comment on any individuals, since I've not read the comments. There are more interesting things to do.

The whole thing is also a balancing act between allowing free speech & not allowing toxic elements to take over & drive civilised members away.

Sometime back myself and a friend went to Screwboy, my friend offed a boy went back to the hotel, did the business, minutes after the boy left my friend noticed his phone was missing, he quickly went out of the hotel to look for the boy...the boy saw him in pursuit then threw the phone in some bushes and ran off, my friend got his phone back. The following evening we went back to Srewboy he told the mamasan what had happened and the mamasan didn't care one bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thief boy was fired later on even mamasan didn't appear to do anything to you at that time.

I know a Tawan boy that stole from a farang customer was quickly sacked after the complaint from the customer.

Your uncomfortable with floridarob not paying, but your ok with boy lying to you and still taking your money.

Personally I wouldn't call the boy's lying if he couldn't get it up.

There's no malicious intent on his behalf.

I would give him a compassionate pay and say " Thank you for trying " and blame myself for being not hot enough for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thief boy was fired later on even mamasan didn't appear to do anything to you at that time.

I know a Tawan boy that stole from a farang customer was quickly sacked after the complaint from the customer.

That makes perfect sense, not making the boy lose face but at the same time having no desire to deal with any future complaints of the same kind.

Not wishing to take this topic too far of course I will say that my experiences at Screwboy have been positive unlike my friend's. The bar is in fact an excellent alternitive to Twilight and not far away it is no so big that you do feel closer to the guys on and around the stage and yes there are some hotties there, for those that have never been there it can be trickey to find, it is the second bar into Patpong from Sawriwong the first bar is a girlie bar.

Personally I wouldn't call the boy's lying if he couldn't get it up.

There's no malicious intent on his behalf.

I would give him a compassionate pay and say " Thank you for trying " and blame myself for being not hot enough for him.

Believe me.... this isn't the 1st time this has happened to me in Thailand, however, it is the 1st time the guy apologized, put his clothes on and walked out the door without asking for money...I give him credit for that. The mamasan had said he had a big one (yeah I'm a size queen, why I favor Brasil) he was Thai average, I had spent money on his bar drink, 350, off 500, food and a beer....so it wasn't free in the end was it....??

As an 18 yr veteran here....some guys have tricks and schemes to lure the farang out of their cash AND sooo many willingly do so...... however, like many third world countries..... what they make compared to a "standard" job, is very different.

I met someone, a non-board member at Dick's the other night. Has lived here for 12 yrs...... he asks the mamasans, who are the new arrivals..... says they haven't had time to learn the "tricks" and is never disappointed.