Jhoony

Oral with condom

Just read a post about the masseur giving oral but with a condom on the client.

That made me recall that my last trip a lad in dream boys did that and then one in Pattaya. Took me by surprise.

In hundreds of encounters over 10 plus years in Thailand the very first time.

Is this becoming a common thing?

Or is it mostly the straight guys? Nearly all mine are clearly gay and they never do.

I have had seventeen trips to Pattaya over the last few years and only on two occasions have I been offered condom-only blowjobs, once a girl in a Soapy Massage and the other a ladyboy in a Soi 6 bar - I declined both!

That said I have also had a couple of boys who have refused to give me a BJ because they 'not like' because they 'not gay', but as they were happy enough to let me give them one it was all ok LOL

Happened to me once. With a boy from Hot Male.
Last October. Was very surprised. I always ask before offing a boy what he will do. Looks like we now have to add to our list of preliminary questions: "Will you give a blowjob without a condom?" Until now I always assumed that to be the case.

I hope we don't need to carry a book with us in the future with all the questions we need to ask. What if the boy says in the hotel room: "Yes, as I said, I will give you a blowjob without a condom, but I will only do this if you will shit yourself while I am giving it, else I can't get turned on". If that ever happens I will need to add another question to my list of questions before deciding to off: "Do you give a blowjob without condom and I do not have to shit myself while you are giving it?"

These boys with these demands have choosen the wrong profession. I understand for fuck. I not understand for blowjob.

I hope we don't need to carry a book with us in the future with all the questions we need to ask. What if the boy says in the hotel room: "Yes, as I said, I will give you a blowjob without a condom, but I will only do this if you will shit yourself while I am giving it, else I can't get turned on". If that ever happens I will need to add another question to my list of questions before deciding to off: "Do you give a blowjob without condom and I do not have to shit myself while you are giving it?"

These boys with these demands have choosen the wrong profession. I understand for fuck. I not understand for blowjob.

Hmmm, I do know of a farang who does enjoy shitty sex, not sure if a condom is used or not and don't want to know.

I've never had a Pattaya boy (Free or MB) ask for oral with a condom...

In fact these days its often a struggle to stop a boy trying to have anal without a condom

In Vegas on the other hand I had 2 (free) encounters in a row who wanted oral with a condom - on both occasions I declined the BJ and sent them away. It was too easy to find someone else on Grindr

reason may be the same - they don't want your cum inside them, regardless of which opening is used

But then what is the fun for the customer? I don't want to wear a condom when receiving a blow job. Who does? What do these boys think? They must know it is a strange demand. As someone else said before: they won't see the same customer twice.

If they have this demand they should tell me before I off them. Because it is a reasonable expectation to think Farang wants blow job without condom. That is standard. If you don't want to do that you should inform him before he offs you. Now it is a scam almost by only telling him in hotel room.

Needless to say the two who wanted condoms were never to be seen again and minimum tipped. They were more than willing to receive without a condom but when it came to their turn...mm. Put it down to straight boys. Luckily has happened since

Wonder how many of those boys who do oral only with condom ever saw the customer a second time.

Well, they certainly don't see me again!

From my experience, there are two types of boys -

A) straight boys who won't give a blowjob under any circumstances, because they are not gay ( in which case, perhaps they shouldn't be working in a profession where their job is to have gay sex)

B) straight /gay boys who insist on using a condom. I don't have a problem with that, as they have the right to practise safe sex, or what they see as being safe sex. I only wish they would let me know up front before I off them.

These days, I always ask.

I would not bother with a bow job if a condom was required. I suppose there is a small risk of vd but I'm prepared to accept this. The 69 position is a regular event for me when in Pats. I always rinse with mouthwash.

On the other hand nowI never do anal bareback. During my first could of trips 14 years ago I did skate on thin ice with quite a few boys I picked up in Sunee and BT.

Before the off, I only check that they will do a BJ & don't ask if they will use a condom.

On the most recent trip, out of 15 offs in Pattaya, one insisted on using a condom for a BJ.    I don't challenge them on that, since even though the risk is low, they are entitled to choose the safe option.    

However, that ruins their chances of any repeat off.

I spent a week in Bangkok in October last year - the first time I've ever spent more than a night or two there. I found most of my offs wanting to use condoms for BJs. None that did got a repeat off from me.

It's also happened a couple of times in Pattaya recently. Most memorably when I offered a very handsome mid to late 20s guy from BBB who'd just started work. I may have been his first customer, he was pretty clueless about the whole process. In the bar he told me he was straight but would smoke me. Strangely when we got to the hotel he wouldn't let me touch his ass at all, anytime I ventured down there he pushed my hand away. He insisted on using a condom for a BJ, and a few fruitless minutes I decided it was pointless and told him to stop. He refused to however, and despite my protestations he went at it hammer and tong(ue)s. It must have taken 10 minutes of very vigorous sucking, and much to my surprise he was eventually successful. Being forcibily sucked off was certainly a new experience for me.  He was probably worried about his tip if he didn't follow through on our agreement.  

I really wonder what these boys are thinking. What will their reply be when you ask them: "You are a money boy, what minimal services do you think 99.9% of Farang expect the least from you when they off you"?  I am sure they must know a blowjob without a condom is part of that very small list of minimal expected services (in fact maybe it is the only item on the list, that small is it). Then why do the job? 

Looks some new money boys think their job means that you collect money from Farangs, without performing the standard - centuries old - service,  in exchange for it. A service that from at least 500 B.C. until 2016 A.D. was silently considered to be part of the agreement.

Are there female go go ladies who only suck men with a condom? Any bi-sexuals here who have an answer to this? Or is this only something we gay men experience?  

I once observed a new boy (my estimation), fully clothed, entering a gogo bar, eyes wide as saucers when he the working boys on stage. And that was just the beginning of his new job!

From experience, I would say there is no training at all for the boys. Take off your clothes, get on stage, that's it. Then it's just a matter of luck of the boy being willing and able to do this job, and having some first customers who teach him.

I can honestly say that no Thai guy I've met has ever insisted on a condom when giving me a blowjob. But I guess the day will come, and I wouldn't make any effort to change his mind - I do acknowledge that there's some risk. At the very least, the first time it will happen will be an interesting experience for me. So I wouldn't even rule out a repeat, depending on how it goes.

From experience, I would say there is no training at all for the boys. Take off your clothes, get on stage, that's it. Then it's just a matter of luck of the boy being willing and able to do this job, and having some first customers who teach him.

I think you're right on the no training part.  I've had a couple of cases where there's been a minor celebration as my off leaves the bar, since it is his first time.  Thankfully both were willing, but the lack of experience & proficiency was quite obvious.

I would have thought getting to train new staff would be one of the perks of running a bar, but maybe not.

Returning to the condom topic, the main advantage of oral over anal is oral is low risk without a condom.  If condom use for oral becomes common, I shall have to start checking that beforehand.

It could be so practical for an establishment to put together a list of good customers with proven record of being excellent lovers, and offer them free sessions to train their new boys.

Or a system like:  Off  so-many boys here, and get a free off of a junior boy to train him! 

Or offer to the customers who off a boy another junior boy to come along for the training.

It could be so practical for an establishment to put together a list of good customers with proven record of being excellent lovers, and offer them free sessions to train their new boys.

Or a system like:  Off  so-many boys here, and get a free off of a junior boy to train him! 

Or offer to the customers who off a boy another junior boy to come along for the training.

not  a bad ideas, I like second one the best