abidismaili

The Thai youth in DJ station

DJ station in Bangkok is very popular by the Thai gay youth of Bangkok. I see many beautiful young gay guys with their friends there. The prize of entry is 300 baht. Most also buy very big bottle drinks which must be paid in cash. I guess the average visit cost them about 500 baht. That is a lot of money. Say you go once a week then this is 2000 baht per month, about 20% of an average monthly salary. Since most are I think students and don't yet have an income, I think it is fair to assume that the Thai youth we see there come from well to do parents.

Is this a fair assumption?

Also I don't understand the advice given here that for Farang this is an ideal location to score free Thai boys for sex. Most are not alone and hang around with their friends and socialize only among themselves, and the music is so loud that any conversation is almost impossible. So how do your guys approach a group of Thai youths with the purpose of trying to get one of them in your bed? With what question do you get them interested and forget about their friends so that after some chatting they leave with you? Can need some advice here.

Just was looking for advice to break a boy away from his couple of friends with whom he went to DJ Station. I am talking about guys in their early twenties.

I observe these friend groups and they sit/stand all the time together. Chatting among themselves. Drinking. Dancing. Also most don't come with the intend of looking for a Farang for the night. Most of course aren't into menmore than 20 years their age (unless it are money boys, but I am taking about scoring a free 20 year old). So you need to be lucky to spot one, make eye contact, and he is willing to say goodbye to his friends and spend rest of evening with you in your hotel room. This really happens a lot?

I got the impression from this and other forums it is quite easy to score a free boy from DJ Station. But I didn't find it easy the first time I was there only very recently. So made me wonder how others handle it. You need to find the boy who is into Farang, who wants one tonight and is willing to break away from his friend group with whom he went into DJ Station. Doesn't sound like good odds if you ask me. Or I handled it totally wrong. Also possible. But after that 1 visit I think maybe the apps are far better. Get lots of free requests there. But sadly mostly from guys in their 30s or late twenties.

So in all honesty: how do Forum numbers see the odds for a Farang who is significantly older of scoring for free a 20 year old Thai boy in DJ Station? Really very good odds? Or is it more a "it's possible, but most often you will fail" situation?

Still the stories on forums say: Farang men can easily score young Thai gay guy for free in DJ Station.

Happy you confirmed my first impression. I am not in my 80s however. 44. Still 24 year older than The boys I am looking for.

But then how to explain the stories that say that DJ Station is the place to go?

Guest samebb

Some weeks I am dragged to DJ station, usually with a group of friends who are Asian boys in their early 20s. They are not money boys, and most of the young Asian guys in DJ are the same. Many of them seem to know each other. Regulars I guess.

I will tell you exactly what these boys are looking for. They are looking for white guys, under/around 30 who are attractive with big dicks. Their words, not mine. In fact I laugh many times at one of my friends saying "Thick Dick" in Thia/English. Haha. They just want a young-ish white boyfriend to "Take care of them". 

If you want to find the freelancer money boys, or the boys who have finished work on Twilight and are still looking for a customer, go to G.O.D at about 1:30. On the first floor, past the bar, they all seem to hang around there on Friday and Saturday nights. You will find 4-5 of the Hot Male 2 boys up there like clockwork. The group of Laos boys who work there. You will also find the dancers from Classic up there quite often. Rak/Tor and the other one, cant remember his name. I am sure there are many more I just don't know them personally.

Strangely, I was in GOD last night with my friend. It was only 150 baht to get in because they closed at 2am. I am not sure if this has any connected to the police stuff on Twilight. 

Thanks samebb. It is my age: 44. But I wish them luck finding young gay farang their own age. Traveling to Thailand is for a Farang student not cheap. Most go on holiday to beach destinations in Europe with their friends. They will be more lucky with Farang in their late twenties, early thirties. They have a salary and can afford regular visits to Thailand.

But glad you confirmed I can more or less give up getting a 20 year old gay Thai for free. Also for them above early 30s is too old. I will restrict myself to money boys and bypass DJ Station. It was a one time event. At least I know now what it is like when I read about DJ Station.

If these Asian guys are looking for young Farang to take care of them how you explain they can afford their multiple monthly visits to DJ Station. Because it is for a Thai expensive considering students don't have an income and 10.000 baht a month is quite normal for a salary. So I think they are from well to do families. Because 500 baht for each visit is not cheap.

Thanks for the G.O.D. tip

I will tell you exactly what these boys are looking for. They are looking for white guys, under/around 30 who are attractive with big dicks. Their words, not mine. In fact I laugh many times at one of my friends saying "Thick Dick" in Thia/English. Haha. They just want a young-ish white boyfriend to "Take care of them".

In most cases this is very accurate. The majority of money boys i observe in the bars or socializing outside prefer to meet a younger guy. Very understandable. I am over 50, prefer twinks and still occasionally hookup with a free guy at DJ, maybe an Asian tourist or a Thai who likes older guys. They usually show interest with eye contact or a few words in passing. So i agree with everything you say but there are meets with free guys possible in Bangkok and even Pattaya for over 30's in DJ and the apps. There does not seem to be as money boys looking for customers at DJ as there was in previous years. In any case i like the music and environment when it is not too crowded. Definitely more opportunities for 30's age guys, big thick cock or not.

Guest samebb

There is always a chance never give up. As for how do they afford it? They have farang friends like me who pay for them. Sex or not, its nice to have beautiful company when you go out. As for me personally i am not old but I am overweight. I am dating a very attractive 21 year old thai boy. I take care if him but I dont give him any money. He is a student and yes many students have very little money to play with. Why would I want to dine or drink alone when for only a few dollars I can be have fantastic company?

I guess much of this is down to if you live here or stay for many month on a trip or if you are here for a short vacation.

But I saw many Thai friend groups without a Farang. Like groups of 3, 4 Thai gay guys entering DJ Station together without a Farang.

Not all are supported then.

I am on a short holiday trip. The arrangement you have is indeed possible I guess when you are an expat and live here. Like you. Then you have all the time to develop such a friendship.

Without commenting on DJ Station, I think sometimes it is the ability to put yourself out there. I have a good friend and member of this Board who is not young and not in shape . On more then one occasion , I have seen him start a conversation with a Thai Boy carrying bags in Siam Paragon ( money is likely not important to him) who I would rate an 11 on a scale of 1-10.

Phone number exchanged and subsequent meetings happened. ( Maybe my friend got paid) HeHe But I'm pretty sure the boy did not get paid.

I have always marveled at that ability to just try to make something happen that you have no right to expect. I'm sure there are others here that may have that ability and have not tried.

In the past I wished I did!

Guest samebb

There are many farang gay guys living in bangkok under 50. Many under 30. People working. A hell of a lot of english teachers and a lot of freelancers working online. I know about 10 and my friendship circles are quite small. I am a long way from retirement, been here coming on 5 months and just got myself another 3 month of VISA visiting Hanoi this week.

As for groups of thai boys without farangs. I guess there are rich boys in bangkok. There is a lot of money in this city for the lucky few with affluent parents. Also consider they might not all be Thai. I know a group of boys who are all from the Philippines and not short of money. One of them is in DJ station 2 or 3 nights a week looking for younger white guys for sex.

Believe me when your experiences are with GoGo Boys etc , it is easy to forget that BKK is a massive city with many

middle class to filthy rich families. When I lived in BKK , I rented an apartment on the River in a very expensive building. Many of the renters were not Thai but many were and most of the Condos were owned by Thais.

There were hundreds of mostly women coming in the morning to work in the office tower and they all seemed to make their first stop Starbucks for a coffee and sweet thing. Now I consider Starbucks pretty expensive and to see many of the same women spending in a week a pretty hefty sum , was my first realization that yes the boys we pay come from poor families mostly from Issan. But there are more and more middle class to rich families in BKK and they have gay children.

Walk into the garage at Siam Paragon and wait to see how many nice cars get driven into the garage by Hot Boys.

Believe it or not there are many members here who have never spent 5 seconds in Siam Paragon or similar and that is not a criticism but rather an observation.

Because they spend all their time in massage Parlors and GoGo Bars , it is easy to think all Hot Boys come from poor backgrounds.

To me the perfect distinction is go on Hornet in Pattaya and send a message to any boy who catches your fancy. Response will be over 90% and most all of them moneyboys.

Now do the same thing in BKK. If you are lucky you will get maybe a 30% response and some of those will be insulted that you thought they were a moneyboy.

Many members here who are not ancient like me might be surprised in BKK ,Boys who would enjoy hearing their experiences and have a meal with them and practice their English. And who knows what might happen?

But in most cases you do need to make the first move.

There are many farang gay guys living in bangkok under 50. Many under 30. People working. A hell of a lot of english teachers and a lot of freelancers working online. I know about 10 and my friendship circles are quite small. I am a long way from retirement, been here coming on 5 months and just got myself another 3 month of VISA visiting Hanoi this week.

As for groups of thai boys without farangs. I guess there are rich boys in bangkok. There is a lot of money in this city for the lucky few with affluent parents. Also consider they might not all be Thai. I know a group of boys who are all from the Philippines and not short of money. One of them is in DJ station 2 or 3 nights a week looking for younger white guys for sex.

I looked into English teaching in Thailand and the salary is Thai like. Not Western. So not good. I would say it makes it impossible to support a gay thai guy by paying his dinners and DJ Station visits if you have to live from a Thai teaching salary.

I retired in Bangkok at 39, that was 20 years ago, spend a lot of nights to DJ station in the beginning.

To my knowledge, downstairs are mainly for Chinese Thai and sometime Thai or oversea Asian visitor, all looking mainly for Asian or younger farang. The repeat customers at DJ are mainly Chinese Thai, and they are not short of money, nearly all businesses in Bangkok are owns by Chinese Thai family.

Upstairs are mainly Thai, mostly MB

Guest samebb

My brother is an english teacher at Wall Street English, cetral world. His salary is 55000 baht a month. A lot more than your average thai. Your information is outdated.

Entry to DJ station is 150 Sun-Thu, 300 Fri-Sat. I haven't been Fri-Sat for years as it's too crowded, I want to be able to freely move around.

Entry to GOD is 300. Smoking inside allowed, for this reason I haven't been for years.

There are money boys in DJ station, and last time I went to GOD one offered his service to me.

My success rate in DJ was poor, and as I don't like disco environment (too late, too loud), I gave up going to discos (DJ station as well as Thai discos, except for the few - all places combined - recce visits per year).-

I am in my 60-ies and I have 20 year olds for free. In Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, China, Malaysia. 

How come that is possible?

Please explain in some detail how you manage to do that. I am sure your tips will be read by many here.

How you score them? Apps? If so what is your opening line? Etc. I am sure I am not alone in wanting to read from an expert how it can be done.

I am in my 60-ies and I have 20 year olds for free. In Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, China, Malaysia. 

How come that is possible?

This is not so unbelievable. We don't have a digital display in our forehead that shows our age.

If you have taken care of yourself throughout adulthood, it is possible to be more attractive in the 60s and beyond than in the 50s. 

If you are able to be retired, financially independent, and in proper spirits to be a sex tourist, you probably have a very low level of stress and feel reasonably happy.  This is attractive.

If you have the discipline to take care of your body by eating well and exercising, you are not doomed to have the shape of a middle-age or old man.  If you have the means and pride to help your appearance by coloring your hair, having wrinkles in your face removed by surgery, botox, fillers or whatever, If you can smile widely and show perfect teeth, etc. you can match a decent body with an ageless face where people may be unable to pinpoint how young you are.

There is a saying in Spanish:  "cuerpo de tentación, cara de arrepentimiento"  (body of temptation, face of regret).  In today's era of technology and biology, no need to have a "face of regret" and having to hide in the darkest corners.