abidismaili

The Thai youth in DJ station

I know many foreigners below the age of 50 who are living in Bangkok, and I am one of them. Most of us work here, others are students or have retired early. Bangkok is huge and there are opportunities beyond teaching English.

As for "free boys", I've said it before and I will say it again, quite some young Thai gays are interested in foreigners and their lifestyle. With Thais who choose to hang out in Silom Sois 2-4, the percentage of those who might be interested is certainly higher than with Thais who choose to hang out in places where hardly a foreigner goes. Be approachable and you will be approached, would be my advice. I think it's a bad idea to try to force yourself on someone who is hanging out with his friends. Being somewhat more subtle works better.

+1

That is exactly what I did Vinapu :-)

Average is 1.5 fucks a day. It starts with 2 per day and near the end of the week it goes down to 1 a day. I am no super man.

Something else: You also have that when you take massage the boy expects to give you a happy ending? He proposes it and when I say "No, need to save up for tonight" he still keeps pushing. Your guys make clear before the massage no happy ending is needed? That seems the wise thing to do to avoid the pushing near the end of the massage.

If you do no happy ending what you give him then? 200 baht is what I give them if no happy ending is desired.

If you do no happy ending what you give him then? 200 baht is what I give them if no happy ending is desired.

There has been a great deal of discussion on this forum regarding the proper amount for a tip without a happy ending.

Some think 200 is fair, others such as myself, think the tip should equal  the fee charged by the house. 

Probably a lot depends on the type of establishment you are visiting. 

Kind of like going to a brothel and fucking some whore but not wanting to pay full price because you did not cum. :mad:

Could not understand the 'obsession' with free boys. It can't be that some want to save some money? You fly halfway around the world ...

I never chase free boys. As a matter of fact, I want to pay up therefore all deeds will be on my terms (well, almost; and I don't do weird stuff). I do not want to 'date' some free boys and at end of the day you do risk they are duds on bed.

To each his own I suppose.

Guest samebb

Could not understand the 'obsession' with free boys. It can't be that some want to save some money? You fly halfway around the world ...

I never chase free boys. As a matter of fact, I want to pay up therefore all deeds will be on my terms (well, almost; and I don't do weird stuff). I do not want to 'date' some free boys and at end of the day you do risk they are duds on bed.

To each his own I suppose.

Couldn't have said it better. It comes down the fact some people here only vacation to Thailand when others are expats actually living here or staying here many months of the year.

You have a point.  If I travel half way around the globe to have great sex, why should I pay more for the airfare than I pay for the sex?  Maybe Vinapu is right and the best value is to not spend any night alone during the stay.

@abdismaijlis- the quote function will not work now.

NO, since maybe the last 10 yrs for many (Euro) farang students its in fact quite cheap to celebrate a month or so during summer in TH-or most of ASEAN. Plus that most (uni)students are far from the oldstyle poor devils-pa+ma want their few kids just to have a good time. Just look around that maligned Khaosarn road,see that BKK now has some 400+ hoStels for ''cheap'' lodging (most cost in fact more as a simple room in an old-style Th guesthse-without any online presence). Ive worked for many yrs in the tourist bisnis and can confirm that a trip to Th is for many teenagers now (here in EUR0 just as common and on the whole cheaper as going Interrail (train trips-cheap pass) in EUR as they used to do before 2000. Vnam is a big contender for that type of travel too. This was also quite noticeable in claims for what I worked for last: travel insurance-many are just as inexperienced and dumb as hell. I also think that all those smartfones make people even more dumb and antisocial-they assume anything is correct on the web-big surprise then for BKK/TH-as there are so many errors, mistakes and ommissions (for the usual practical info).

Has nothing to do with the topic, just to update your info.

Its also now much more UNcommon to see gay young people in TH-strange enough.

@rollingstone: quite agree. In fact the usual oldtime saying of Thai girls also comes up here: the bill will always come-and more as you expected and at an unexpected time.

Or; the difference between real love and paid love is paperthin in TH.

Or; the difference between real love and paid love is paperthin in TH.

I think that has less to do with "love in Thailand" than it is simply the result of economic realities. As long as a Western tourist (or expat, for that matter) has an income of typically more than five times of what their Thai partner makes (often even much more, especially if you only consider discretionary income), it's hard to see how a Thai and a farang could be in a relationship without some kind of a transfer taking place. Classic example, dining out together. For something as basic as that, what the two parties can be expected to spend varies wildly.

That a "free" romantic interest can end up being much more expensive than the occasional shag with a moneyboy really goes without saying.

Something else: You also have that when you take massage the boy expects to give you a happy ending? He proposes it and when I say "No, need to save up for tonight" he still keeps pushing. Your guys make clear before the massage no happy ending is needed? That seems the wise thing to do to avoid the pushing near the end of the massage.

usually if I say 'no' boys take it for  a face value and leave me unmolested. I recall only two cases, curiously both at now defunct Magnolia in Pattaya and even more curiously  both were Cambodian boys when they tried to force me to be happy .

One got so offended by my refusal that he said outright " if I can't touch your cock , you can't touch mine", really !

Goes without saying that session was abbreviated and tip reduced accordingly. Another one was  better behave but still decided on his won that we don't need 1.5 hr session and 1 hr will be enough , again at cost of reduction of his tip.

I kind of missed Magnolia but with those antics no wonder they did not stay in business too long.

When comes to tipping for massage I stick to my 1000 / hr , 1500 /1.5 hr routine and rarely tip more unless I'm extremely happy for one reason or other. But in such a case I'm trying to off him long time instead.

But condition for tip of that size  is , boy is naked and I have full access to his nether parts. I don't mind him having happy end as well but never force an issue , so if he says no I respect it.  

Maybe Vinapu is right and the best value is to not spend any night alone during the stay.

as far as I'm concerned this  is what I think and practice. I'm not motivated by extracting value though, I simply think I can sleep alone at home so when in LOS I have vacation from everything, not only from work but from sleeping alone as well  among other things.

I like morning gymnastics so only way of ensuring it is actually to secure boy's presence in the room in the wee hours.

But I understand that some for one reason or other prefer to do the deed ,  send boy away and sleep alone. 

To get back to the unrelated question about massage: do your guys make clear BEFORE the start of the massage that no happy ending is needed? Or only near the end? I advice the start.

if you would ask me , answer was no, I like to swim with the flow and see what happens.

in the beginning of session I always pretend I'm for a massage only and go from there. At times boy may look hot but massage is awful, at other times boy looks average but when he undresses he shows true him and I react accordingly   

Vinapu, you say you want the boy naked when he is giving you a massage (I want that too) but you only can see him the last 20-30 minutes of the massage, because each time I am having a massage the majority of the time I lie face down. Only near the end I lie face up and can see him and touch him. You take care 40 of the 60 minutes you lie face up? I let the boy decide on when I can turn.

You say you always tip around 1000 baht for 1 hour massage. Also when there is no happy ending? If so, then you are a very very generous tipper.

Vinapu, you say you want the boy naked when he is giving you a massage (I want that too) but you only can see him the last 20-30 minutes of the massage, because each time I am having a massage the majority of the time I lie face down. Only near the end I lie face up and can see him and touch him.

Vinapu would have more massage experience but Arena massage had mirrored walls in some rooms last time i visited which is not recent. I could watch that naked massuer's body whenever i liked.

Vinapu, you say you want the boy naked when he is giving you a massage (I want that too) but you only can see him the last 20-30 minutes of the massage, because each time I am having a massage the majority of the time I lie face down. Only near the end I lie face up and can see him and touch him. You take care 40 of the 60 minutes you lie face up? I let the boy decide on when I can turn.

You say you always tip around 1000 baht for 1 hour massage. Also when there is no happy ending? If so, then you are a very very generous tipper.

Happy ending or not, it's always happy hour for me hence tip

Happy ending or not, it's always happy hour for me hence tip

Of a 60 minute massage how many minutes of these 60 do you actually lie face up so you can see the boy?

I experience that sometimes I only lie 15-20 minutes face up and the bulk of the massage I don't see the boy at all. I only turn when he says I can turn, but how do you do that? You just think after 30 minutes: "Now I want to see him, I go turn" ? Or you also let your boy control that?

The boy only controls if you let him. Sometimes if I am only doing a 60 minute I tell the boy I only want to lay on my back.

I have a hard time laying in one position for a long time so when doing 90 minutes or more, I tell boy I need to turn over a couple of times. It's up to you to tell boy what you would like, otherwise he will do it the way he is comfortable with.

re the original question about free pick ups in DJ Station: 

ever since I traveled to Thailand for the first time in 2000 (at age 36) I went to DJ on every trip to Thailand which was almost every year since, sometimes twice. I always found it exceedingly easy to pick up guys there, or indeed, be picked up by THEM. In all those years, I never went to Thailand for the commercial sex, and didn't make use of it with the exception of sometimes a HE at a legit massage shop. I did try the full service gay shops (like Arena, Adonis, and the like) a few times in the early years to satisfy the curiosity, but no more than maybe 3 or 4 times. DJ and PlanetRomeo (I didn't have a smartphone until I moved here lol) were the usual places where I met my tricks.

And even today at age 50+ it is not difficult to pick up guys at DJ, or be picked up (only I seldom go now because I'm lazy lol). Two recent examples from within the last 18 months or so:

1. Went to DJ on a Monday night (with a guy from KL I showed around town, but nothing more). It got reasonably crowded by 1am, but no guys looked attractive to be - with ONE notable exception, an unbelievably beautiful guy with model looks, probably early 20s, drinking and hanging out with his Thai friends, exactly the scenario OP described. Well I didn't make ANY attempts to flirt or get his attention as I saw no chance (him being by far the most beautiful boy in the club) and him being with his friends (me not wanting to interfere). What happened? Later into the night out of the blue he approaches me and shouts in my ear "I like you". Well, the rest is history lol. In fact he even has come to see me a few times after that.

2. Went to DJ forgot what day and with who. Saw a very sexy Thai guy (ok this one mid to late 20s), with his friends, drinking. Flirted with him by making frequent eye contact. When the club started to close asked him " you want to come with me?" -  and he did. Hot hot night and morning :D

Another very recent story: had a young-ish (30 or so) and good looking Filipino friend visit a month or so ago. He spent some nights in my condo, but then moved to a hotel with his Pinoy friend from Singapore. We all went out to DJ, and my friend picked up an older (around 60) farang, simply because he does like older farangs. 

So bottom line is: if you have decent looks and appear friendly and approachable, it WILL be easy at DJ. 

On the massage question: I only go to the normal shops, not the gay full-service shops vinapu frequents. In the normal shops, no need to state "no HE" up front, as technically it is to supposed to happen. When they offer it (or just proceed as sometimes happen) I don't want to for whatever reason, I decline in a friendly but firm manner, and it will be accepted. Whereas in the full-service shops it is par for the course, making it highly unusual for nothing to happen. 

As for the tip, vinapu (correct me if I'm wrong) tips 1000/hr because it is at the full service shops. I don't recall vinapu ever going to a "legit" shop, so I don't know if he would apply the same tip policy. I guess not as boy won't even be naked there. At a legit shop a "normal" tip is totally sufficient when no HE takes place ("normal" being open to individual interpretation, but certainly not being 1000/hr)

@vinapu, forgive me to quote you and write about your tipping habits here, but I have a feeling I know them so well from all your reports and meeting you in person a few times ;) . Please do correct any mistakes I may have made!

Lastly a quick comment on Christian's post about DJ and GOD: entry is actually free, but they have a minimum consumption of 150 (1 drink, weekdays) or 300 (2 drinks, weekends) Baht. By charging that up front it looks and feels like an entry fee, but economically it is not. 

You have to search to find a a Legit Shop as you call them where a male masseur might not indicate something more may be available. Of course it depends on the layout of the shop. Walls or curtains and their height and even more important is the next cubicle being used.

I like morning gymnastics so only way of ensuring it is actually to secure boy's presence in the room in the wee hours.

But I understand that some for one reason or other prefer to do the deed ,  send boy away and sleep alone. 

The only way?

I also like morning gymnastics, and try to do it five times a week.

I especially enjoy the Sundays at 6AM, driving through deserted streets to the 24-hour-fitness, where I have nearly all the gym to myself to do my leg exercises.

I'm afraid that I would also choose the deed, with the happy boy magically vanishing in a cloud after the bedtime exercise without me having to get up again and do small talk to send him away, if this would be possible.

Of a 60 minute massage how many minutes of these 60 do you actually lie face up so you can see the boy?

I experience that sometimes I only lie 15-20 minutes face up and the bulk of the massage I don't see the boy at all. I only turn when he says I can turn, but how do you do that? You just think after 30 minutes: "Now I want to see him, I go turn" ? Or you also let your boy control that?

Maybe in the long time facing down you can ask to lie on the naked boy massaging you from underneath?