bucknaway

Customs search finding convo about boys & sex

I won't be surprised if my parents generation (and probabaly mine also) are the last ones to die.

Unlike you, I don't believe it will actually happen. But assuming that it does, it will simply increase the murder rate, keeping in mind that we're already inhabiting an increasingly overcrowded planet that doesn't have unlimited resources. That and you could still get hit by a bus, so "not ageing" doesn't equal "eternal life" even if we leave out homicide, wars and the likes.

I'm not and far from it but in eyes of some boys this is how I look like, I know because I ask 

Then you have some little work to do on yourself.

Starting at the look of 77, visit the gym, the healthy food isles, the plastic surgeons, and periodically consult the boys to get lower estimations of your age, until they hit your real age.  Continue that little work, by now a good habit more than "little", until they estimate that you look 20 years less than your real age.  The satisfaction from this ls very large. And contrary to Abidismali's pesimism, you will get younger   :)  

I'm not and far from it but in eyes of some boys this is how I look like, I know because I ask 

Vinapu, while some members don't want a permanent partner it can be good for your ego.

I will be 70 in June and my better half, cuts my hair, plucks the white hair from my eyebrows, removes the hair from my ears, cuts my finger and toe nails and tells me I look 40 - ha ha. No wonder I love him so much.

Then you have some little work to do on yourself.

Vinapu, ...... be good for your ego.

rest assured that I don't have any problem with neither my look nor my ego and I perfectly like things way they are with me.

I my hour of need I can always ask members whom I had privilege to meet in person to testify that I don't look 77 but certainly one day I will

Guest ryanasia

Isnt´t it equally easy to access the cloud as the computer itself? They should both be under password.

No it isn't as easy. If you do the steps I have suggested they would need to know what your account is before they can access a password. If you are not signed into your account they won't know where to look. Passwords are irrelevant if they do not have an account.

In many cases a device or your accounts will detect it is being used in a place you normally don't go. In such cases you will need to get a text or email before anything can be activated. Good luck for a random border guard trying to do this. 

without it your account will be locked until you get home and verify it through a few methods.